Genetics

Rootsruler

Know it all
Reaction score
The 3 cultivars my "SoCal" Bro sent me are VERY vibrant. He sent them to me in the mail so when they arrived they were a little bruised and hungry. He also sent me seeds. If these lonely clones I have in the tent are as healthy as they are currently I can't imagine what the seeds I was sent are like. The current clones in the tent seem to have a close proximity to the parents in the cross if their vibrancy is any indication. I was going to try maybe 3 different cultivars like I have now in the 5 x 5, but I think I'm going to do a whole netful of each one. I don't think I'll be discouraged by anything he's sent me judging from what I have now so I don't really need to do a tester.

Genetics are very important.

04282023 White LED side.jpg

Last edited:
The 3 cultivars my "SoCal" Bro sent me are VERY vibrant. He sent them to me in the mail so when they arrived they were a little bruised and hungry. He also sent me seeds. If these lonely clones I have in the tent are as healthy as they are currently I can't imagine what the seeds I was sent are like. The current clones in the tent seem to have a close proximity to the parents in the cross if their vibrancy is any indication. I was going to try maybe 3 different cultivars like I have now in the 5 x 5, but I think I'm going to do a whole netful of each one. I don't think I'll be discouraged by anything he's sent me judging from what I have now so I don't really need to do a tester.

Genetics are very important.

View attachment 1523
What ya got in there? Lol lookin good

Looks like one plant there. Which is it dis or dat?
Actually, it's dis, dat AND de utter!!!! :p

Dis would be the closest one in the pic. That is MoonGlow. Similar to ECSD. Dat would be the plant on the right side behind Dis. Dat is Florida Strawberry. Indica dominant hybrid from the looks of it. De Utter would be the Big Fat Glue in the back to the left with the tall spears sticking out above the canopy!!! Sativa dominant hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom