has anyone grown 420 fast bud white widow auto ?

budsofmadison

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
i got some 420 fast buds white widow in the description on there site it says from seed to harvest 9 weeks
has anyone here grown it and is it really just 9 weeks from seed to harvest ?

i got some 420 fast buds white widow in the description on there site it says from seed to harvest 9 weeks
has anyone here grown it and is it really just 9 weeks from seed to harvest ?
I have not grown it, but i can guarantee you that it is NOT 9 weeks from seed to harvest.

Most autos ive grown had a 3-5 week veg period so that would only leave you 4-6 weeks for the plant to flower and they don't flower any faster than a photoperiod plant. So figure anywhere from 8-12 weeks just in flower.

The autos ive grown were an average of 15 weeks from seed to harvest.

quickest being 11.5 weeks, longest one was 18 weeks, but it vegged almost 7 weeks.

I have not grown it, but i can guarantee you that it is NOT 9 weeks from seed to harvest.

Most autos ive grown had a 3-5 week veg period so that would only leave you 4-6 weeks for the plant to flower and they don't flower any faster than a photoperiod plant. So figure anywhere from 8-12 weeks just in flower.

The autos ive grown were an average of 15 weeks from seed to harvest.

quickest being 11.5 weeks, longest one was 18 weeks, but it vegged almost 7 weeks.
yea i have grown lots of autos the grizzly crinkle i got start flowering around week 3 the kush i got starts around week 4 or 5 lol there supposed to be something out there now called fast flowering

yea i have grown lots of autos the grizzly crinkle i got start flowering around week 3 the kush i got starts around week 4 or 5 lol there supposed to be something out there now called fast flowering
If i understand what i read correct, they're a hybrid of a photo and an auto??
I think they start flowering like 2 or 3 weeks before an outdoor photo.

If i understand what i read correct, they're a hybrid of a photo and an auto??
I think they start flowering like 2 or 3 weeks before an outdoor photo.
Yes, I have grown a number of them in my quest to find a fast finishing strain that can stand up to a Michigan fall. A fast flowering photo-period plant is an autoflower back crossed with a photo-period plant and the end results is a hybrid that flowers anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks sooner than they otherwise would.

Delicious Seed has a number of these in their offerings: https://www.deliciousseeds.com/en/fast-flowering-seeds.html

Edit: I do have a few White Widow Autoflower plants but not from that breeder. Mine were the "white label" seeds from NASC. From seed to harvest will probably take about 12-13 weeks.

Yes, I have grown a number of them in my quest to find a fast finishing strain that can stand up to a Michigan fall. A fast flowering photo-period plant is an autoflower back crossed with a photo-period plant and the end results is a hybrid that flowers anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks sooner than they otherwise would.

Delicious Seed has a number of these in their offerings: https://www.deliciousseeds.com/en/fast-flowering-seeds.html

Edit: I do have a few White Widow Autoflower plants but not from that breeder. Mine were the "white label" seeds from NASC. From seed to harvest will probably take about 12-13 weeks.
Cool so i did understand it right.
I may have to try some next season and see how they do here

Are you a Northern farmer like I am? If so, one of the fastest finishing plants I've ever grown was Shiskaberry by Barnie's Farm. It's not even considered a "fast flower" but it will finish in as little as 7 weeks.
Yeah im in the Albany NY area. Finishing plants here is a pain in the ass, its why i always grew autos but it started to become a pain with having to grow 10-15 at a time. So i went to photoperiods and now im not sure whats worse. The work to grow 15 autos or the work finishing 4 photoperiods

Yeah im in the Albany NY area. Finishing plants here is a pain in the ass, its why i always grew autos but it started to become a pain with having to grow 10-15 at a time. So i went to photoperiods and now im not sure whats worse. The work to grow 15 autos or the work finishing 4 photoperiods

I have 12 autos out in the greenhouse. I've posted them in 2023 Outdoor Grow thread. I also have 11 more (12th didn't germinate) inside vegging right now. In about 3 weeks I will rotate those outside.

I did something different this year. I made my own water-only soil using Roots Organic products. My plants in the greenhouse are on self-watering fabric pot bases. It's a wicking system that can be easily DIY'd at home. Water-only and the fabric pot bases has made this summer's run as easy as they come ... the grow is on autopilot.

I have 12 autos out in the greenhouse. I've posted them in 2023 Outdoor Grow thread. I also have 11 more (12th didn't germinate) inside vegging right now. In about 3 weeks I will rotate those outside.

I did something different this year. I made my own water-only soil using Roots Organic products. My plants in the greenhouse are on self-watering fabric pot bases. It's a wicking system that can be easily DIY'd at home. Water-only and the fabric pot bases has made this summer's run as easy as they come ... the grow is on autopilot.
That sounds pretty interesting. I tried Roots Organic 707, i didnt like it, im not sure what it was, but it would take me 45-60 minutes to give a 5 gallon fabric pot 1 gallon of water once in flower. I think it may have been the gaia green, but im not sure.

707 retains a lot more water than "Original." My soil base is Roots Organic Original soil mix which I amended with Terp Teas (Bag colors: blue, green, red, pink, and yellow).

Edit: and extra perlite

i got differant strains from fastbud and i could do more then 3 plants in my 3x3 i would just need them all to be ready around the same time i have to dry in the tent im growing in

I can't honestly tell you how many weeks. 9 weeks seems very soon for seed to harvest. I read it on their website and they are making that claim ... just seems too good to be true. Even 11 weeks from seed to harvest is fast.
the grizzly crinkle i got i harvest in the 11th week from seed i like to harvest mine with mostly cloudy trichs so some could let it go longer

Back
Top Bottom