Hello Everyone, Glad to be here!!

Trae1170

Spliff Schemer
Reaction score
As the subject line states.. Hello everyone and glad to be part of the forum. I have been growing on and off for the last 5 years in a South Eastern state that has yet to become legal and will probably be the very last to see the light....lol
So generally my grows are indoor and small but they are helping to provide medicine for my wife with lupus, fibro, RA & colitis.
I keep the same name throughout all of the forums I am a part of, say hi if we know each other. I am pretty active in trading seeds so hopefully there are a few of you with some great medicine for Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain, Fatigue and Anxiety.

Peace ✌️

As the subject line states.. Hello everyone and glad to be part of the forum. I have been growing on and off for the last 5 years in a South Eastern state that has yet to become legal and will probably be the very last to see the light....lol
So generally my grows are indoor and small but they are helping to provide medicine for my wife with lupus, fibro, RA & colitis.
I keep the same name throughout all of the forums I am a part of, say hi if we know each other. I am pretty active in trading seeds so hopefully there are a few of you with some great medicine for Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain, Fatigue and Anxiety.

Peace ✌️
Welcome, welcome!

I know I've seen the name trae1170 somewhere else but I can't quite remember where.
Feel free to start up a grow journal, I'm sure you'll fit right in here 💪🏼

Welcome Trae,
I'm in the only state in the NE that refuses to legalize recreationally because then they would lose that 125 per year that they charge for their medical pay to play card. I had aspirations of growing weed for a living but unfortunately after watching every state around me legalize it I realized that I have a really bad disadvantage and I gave up on the pipe dream and just grow for my own personal use. I applied to be a grower at every medical facility in my area but unfortunately its kind of tough to prove your grow experience when doing so might incriminate you at the same time.

Welcome Trae,
I'm in the only state in the NE that refuses to legalize recreationally because then they would lose that 125 per year that they charge for their medical pay to play card. I had aspirations of growing weed for a living but unfortunately after watching every state around me legalize it I realized that I have a really bad disadvantage and I gave up on the pipe dream and just grow for my own personal use. I applied to be a grower at every medical facility in my area but unfortunately its kind of tough to prove your grow experience when doing so might incriminate you at the same time.
I completely understand... I am in a State that doesn't even have Medical Cannabis legalized and it appears it may again not get approved this year in 2024. The politicians in the South East are way too old and they are all bible thumping Baptists that are fine smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day and getting drunk and beating your wives as long as you go to church 3 times a week!!! lol In my state if you get a DUI, they still allow you to ride on the roads with a moped as long as it is 50cc's or less. Nothing like driving home at night and come over the hill to a moped going about 25 mph with a drunk and meth head on the back all crouched down trying to be aerodynamic and shit thinking they gonna get another 1 mph out of that beat-up moped!!

Peace ✌️
Welcome aboard! I am also on the search for pain strains as I suffer with a lot of chronic conditions.

I completely understand... I am in a State that doesn't even have Medical Cannabis legalized and it appears it may again not get approved this year in 2024. The politicians in the South East are way too old and they are all bible thumping Baptists that are fine smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day and getting drunk and beating your wives as long as you go to church 3 times a week!!! lol In my state if you get a DUI, they still allow you to ride on the roads with a moped as long as it is 50cc's or less. Nothing like driving home at night and come over the hill to a moped going about 25 mph with a drunk and meth head on the back all crouched down trying to be aerodynamic and shit thinking they gonna get another 1 mph out of that beat-up moped!!
I can so relate. I just moved from the southeast to California so I know the scenario you describe all too well. Matches up well with the scene from "Dumb and Dumber" when they're traveling to Aspen on a mini bike. Now that I'm in California I've noticed the only difference between the meth heads/drunks there and here is in California they'd be on an E-bike instead of a Moped! 😄

My guess on your local is one of the Carolinas. Hit up @MDK on this site. IIRC, he does some seed trading through a group he belongs to. @Moshmen would be another good source.

Welcome to Bud Builders!!!

Yeah till they started providing free hemp russet mites with their Sour D clones, got called on it, denied it and banned everyone that said anything about it lol.
Highly Logical, @Logical,Ha! I am a member of 420 Forums & here. I prefer here, and I gotta support to be here. Well, you ever been appreciated? I am here,Cheers & welcome

Peace ✌️
Welcome 👋

Glad to have ya.

This reads like the note on my Welcome to Texas gift basket about 30 years ago!
Fellow prohibition state, illegal as fuck, and don't give a shit about man's laws about this plant grower here too.
I was born into this and was brought up to have a fuck you mentality with prohibition laws, the dipshit politicians who write those laws, and the militarized pigs who enforce them.
In a way though I'm not sure I'd want to be legal. Committing a non violent felony every day is like taking vitamins. Like an old man yelling at kids to stay off his lawn. My plants are middle fingers to the establishment and honestly, I think it makes them taste better too. 😋

All that aside lets get down to what really matters here...Bean or no beans in your chili?🙃

I can so relate. I just moved from the southeast to California so I know the scenario you describe all too well. Matches up well with the scene from "Dumb and Dumber" when they're traveling to Aspen on a mini bike. Now that I'm in California I've noticed the only difference between the meth heads/drunks there and here is in California they'd be on an E-bike instead of a Moped! 😄

My guess on your local is one of the Carolinas. Hit up @MDK on this site. IIRC, he does some seed trading through a group he belongs to. @Moshmen would be another good source.

Welcome to Bud Builders!!!
Wow.. good guess.... S. Carolina!. Thats funny I was just in California last week for a business trip (Norwalk, CA) and I seen a ton of those "E-Bikes" both on the sidewalks and road. I did stop in at the Medicine Woman dispensary and picked up a few things that I may have shipped home. lol I will b heading back to that area next month also... I need to try to get a business trip aligned with the timing of a big Cannabis event in Cali to get some seeds.

This reads like the note on my Welcome to Texas gift basket about 30 years ago!
Fellow prohibition state, illegal as fuck, and don't give a shit about man's laws about this plant grower here too.
I was born into this and was brought up to have a fuck you mentality with prohibition laws, the dipshit politicians who write those laws, and the militarized pigs who enforce them.
In a way though I'm not sure I'd want to be legal. Committing a non violent felony every day is like taking vitamins. Like an old man yelling at kids to stay off his lawn. My plants are middle fingers to the establishment and honestly, I think it makes them taste better too. 😋

All that aside lets get down to what really matters here...Bean or no beans in your chili?🙃
I am originally from the Midwest.... so it is beans in my Chili please....what the fuck is Chili without beans.. well in S. Carolina chili is some kind of ground burger with ketchup and some seasoning I think...lol I make it with 4 types of beans, 2 types of meat and I through in some canned mushrooms when I am feeling a little crazy!!

I am originally from the Midwest.... so it is beans in my Chili please....what the fuck is Chili without beans.. well in S. Carolina chili is some kind of ground burger with ketchup and some seasoning I think...lol I make it with 4 types of beans, 2 types of meat and I through in some canned mushrooms when I am feeling a little crazy!!

Chili without beans is Chili or as we call it, Texas Red.
Chili with beans is Sadness Soup.
It's science. 😋
I wouldn't be too hard on South Cackalackians though. Hell they put mayo in the BBQ sauce!
Welcome to BB Buddy!! Happy to have ya here! 🤘

Last edited:
Yeah till they started providing free hemp russet mites with their Sour D clones, got called on it, denied it and banned everyone that said anything about it lol.
I didn’t even have to suffer the sick clones. I joined here, they banned me there.

I took a NC native to Indiana one time and we stopped at a Steak & Shake and he asked for chili on his burger. The waitress was like you want soup on your burger?!

Chili without beans is Chili or as we call it, Texas Red.
Chili with beans is Sadness Soup.
It's science. 😋
I wouldn't be too hard on South Cackalackians though. Hell they put mayo in the BBQ sauce!
Welcome to BB Buddy!! Happy to have ya here! 🤘
Their honey mustard BBQ sauce is good and I have fallen in love with topping my pulled pork with homemade coleslaw! lol

I took a NC native to Indiana one time and we stopped at a Steak & Shake and he asked for chili on his burger. The waitress was like you want soup on your burger?!
Yep, ground burger with a little ketchup. It doesn't make sense to add ground burger in ketchup sauce on top of a hamburger? Burger on top of Burger????

Back
Top Bottom