Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

Yea elev8 highly recommended. check seed cellar in Jackson Michigan. If I remember the beans were kinda expensive not sure though my budy bought them.the ones im running now are cuts from him. We ran it 3 times .this last run was the best pheno expression yet should have kept a mother.great genetics.
Thanks man. It's a solid one for sure.
I picked up some flower from my father in laws buddy while I was in Maine and it's really good so I wanted to grab some beans of it.

The unicorn shoes is a cross of the cement shoes.he has 2 gorila road kills from skunk works in the 2×2,but I forgot to snap a picture.

That strawberry sugar looks delicious~!
Candy store got raved reviews from my buddies.
I cannot even imagine how much sweeter you guys can make it with your technique.
It smells sweet just in the jar~!
Your buddy will love it.

Little update on my buddies grow.he is doing a true mainline 32 tops per pot.got all his tops just gona let them get taller.

Thats it for my knf tutorial grow.i will check back in with my final weight per watt and some bud shots/smoke report.
.when it's all trimmed up. I'm not sure when I will be able to pull off another legal grow........ I will try to drop some shots from my buddies grow when i get over there again.thanks for all the support and for following along.😀😃😀

Last edited:
So here the final numbers on the knf tutorial grow.we pulled 291 off in flower 16 grams of nice dry sift. So 307 total just one gram shy of 11 oz. Comes out to .56 grams a watt roughly. Here are some pictures of the finished Budds.everthing smokes great😃 next grow im gona change things up some and start feeding the nutes only after brewing them in a microbe tea.kinda digest them even further than the original fermentation,and concentrate on the Over all soil health a little more so the plants can pick and choose what and how much they wana eat.mabey cutt out the liquid feed a little earlier next time so they don't finish so ggreen. Over all it was a good grow. The straw beery lemonade is first followed by early lemon berry and straw berry sugar. 20240511_105601.jpg20240511_105716.jpg20240511_105829.jpg

Was thinking about going and getting some plants today myself. But then I saw it's ginna rain all week so I'll just do it next week.
I started all these from seed . Had the grow room set up till may .I went a little over board but I will give most of them away.

Back
Top Bottom