Kuwl's Krazy 8's - Auto Pot Grow

From a guy who does not really measure and has some problems I will say your ppm is screaming high compared to the hydro guys that grow trees.
They never go much over 800 and taper back to 250 before finish.
Maybe @smoke or @SweetLeafGrow could chime in.

View attachment 57133
😁
I've seen some with ppm this high, I think PipeCarver's grow runs this high also.
The thing is that lsd and gs seem to thrive on it but the others not so much.
I guess it's a strain issue but I hate to cut back when those two are doing so well.
Time to throw in a bucket of plain water and start to cut back.

I've seen some with ppm this high, I think PipeCarver's grow runs this high also.
The thing is that lsd and gs seem to thrive on it but the others not so much.
I guess it's a strain issue but I hate to cut back when those two are doing so well.
Time to throw in a bucket of plain water and start to cut back.
I think my ppm was high because of the amount or variety of nutes. with Cal/mag/micro/Grow/Bloom/Diamond Nectar/ Kool Bloom/peroxide/hyclean after 3rd week in flower, each one bumps the ppm up. I don't think I got over 1200 though, I don't really bother with it, I follow the directions on the bottles for the most part and what is is it is. I watch my leaves for any signs they're not liking what I've fed them but I'm not having many problems feeding by whats on the labels

I'm done now and using FloraKleen .....because I have it...lol....6 days today they've been getting 10 ml Florakleen/ gal and that's it. I pulled both Frozen Custard 3 days ago then I got sick so I couldn't do any more but today I'm better and will pull the 2 Greesy today

I think my ppm was high because of the amount or variety of nutes. with Cal/mag/micro/Grow/Bloom/Diamond Nectar/ Kool Bloom/peroxide/hyclean after 3rd week in flower, each one bumps the ppm up. I don't think I got over 1200 though, I don't really bother with it, I follow the directions on the bottles for the most part and what is is it is. I watch my leaves for any signs they're not liking what I've fed them but I'm not having many problems feeding by whats on the labels

I'm done now and using FloraKleen .....because I have it...lol....6 days today they've been getting 10 ml Florakleen/ gal and that's it. I pulled both Frozen Custard 3 days ago then I got sick so I couldn't do any more but today I'm better and will pull the 2 Greesy today
I believe my ppm was so high because of the epson salts I added it really kicks it up.
Around 800 now, some plants love the high nute lvl, some don’t.
The C99 looks almost done dam I took some pics of it just now.

Attachments

• IMG_5471.jpeg
    IMG_5471.jpeg
    657.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5470.jpeg
    IMG_5470.jpeg
    756.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5469.jpeg
    IMG_5469.jpeg
    682.5 KB · Views: 3

1200ish is where the 3.9's are at now. 2.2's are in the 800 range not so over the top for Auto Pots I think.
Ya that "KoolBloom' is powerfull stuff and raises the ppm alot so does ep.
I follow my chart and so far Dyna Gro/Super Thrive flows with the chart you gave me.
I started the KB a week ago but the problems were with me from the start so didn't figure KB had nothing to do with it.
K is what the chart calls for and KB has a ton of it lol.
But ya, I think the ppm is way too high for week 5.5, so bucket of water got it down to 800ish and unless I clean out the tank
that's what I'll do when the lvl drops enough to put another bucket of water in there and reduce it to 600ish in a few days.
They are still drinking good tho, so there's that.

Last edited:
Must be oldness haha
I found this pic of Blue Dream I was growing march 2022 only 2 years ago!
As far as I can figure the plants are 5 wks in flower.
I think it was my first venture into auto pots and had a BD and GL in them on the
left side of the tent GL is left side center and BD you can barely see in left corner.
But the health of the plants leaves is what I'm looking at plus the bud amt.
They are at 750-800 ppm using the same nutes as I am now.
So wowy idk what I was thinking!!! Almost double the nute strenght using the same chart.
The only dif I used Epsom Salts this time which kicks it up some.
Well I need a new feed chart haha
I wanted to look that up for a long time but now that I have it's an eye opener.

March 2022 @ 2 weeks after the strip.
I stripped at day 21 Three weeks in veg at the time back then.
Should be week 5
IMG_3419.JPG

Back
Top Bottom