Kuwl's Krazy 8's - Auto Pot Grow

Hey, "If the stalk is too thin/skinny the staulk will not bend but break"

Try Chiropractics on them first, that should make them all pliable and bendy without snapping the stem. I don't clean them up like he does but I like the snap the stem trick.

Doin some yard work cause the weather got good for a few days.
Soooo I put Panda cat on a retractable leash and took him out while
I got busy with yard work, raking some dead leftover leaves.
He looked a little scared and bewildered at all the nature stuff, lol.
I kept an eye on him to watch him adjust to it.
He looked like he was enjoying himself when something spooked him.
Bam he was off and running!
He broke the end off the leash when he headed for the house.
To the front screen door and when he got there did what Shady did.....
started scratching at the door....."let me the f in dammit!!!!
Funny, as Panda is braver than Shady is.
Nice day outside today and I'm enjoying it. :)
IMG_5369.JPG

Doin some yard work cause the weather got good for a few days.
Soooo I put Panda cat on a retractable leash and took him out while
I got busy with yard work, raking some dead leftover leaves.
He looked a little scared and bewildered at all the nature stuff, lol.
I kept an eye on him to watch him adjust to it.
He looked like he was enjoying himself when something spooked him.
Bam he was off and running!
He broke the end off the leash when he headed for the house.
To the front screen door and when he got there did what Shady did.....
started scratching at the door....."let me the f in dammit!!!!
Funny, as Panda is braver than Shady is.
Nice day outside today and I'm enjoying it. :)
View attachment 54599
It may take a while to get them used to it but now my cats start purring when I get out the leash. I took Qnight for a 2km walk today through the woods we just got back 10 min ago. He see's the trail and jogs along at my pace. Once and a while he wants to stop for a sniff and a look around, checking his bearings I think then off we go, its a good thing he does I need to catch my breath every now and then but he jogs along like a little dog....

They are getting really bushy and filling in nicely.
Had to trim some leaves encroaching on their neighbors.
Almost looks like the C99 is an auto it's so short.
Half way to the 3rd week of flower and that's when my troubles usually start.
Although I've had issues right from the start with my soil mix I presume.
I'm pretty sure the soil I mixed up was too hot and therefore burnt leaves right from the get go.
Burnt leaves all through out this grow on some of the plants but not all. (Blue Dream x 2, Fat Bastard, QC Black and Gold Sativa show lots of burnt leaves)
LSD, Cinderella 99 and the 3 gal cloth pot Fruity Pebbles 2.0 has no issues.
If LSD keeps it up I'll have to throw a net over her to contain her lol. She Wild !!!!

Looking at them I decided to lower the light to 12" above.
LSD was looking like it thrived on the higher lux (more buds, the lux was 101 at that point)
If they like that I will lower to 6" Idk bout that tho.

Anyway the tanks are staying clear and the plants are drinking like champs!
I'm keeping the PH @ 5.8 and PPM is bout 600 right now.
Still using my chart but this is first time I used full dose of Bloom and have not used Mag Pro yet.
Bushy Bushy
IMG_5371.JPG
LSD
IMG_5372.JPG
Gold Sativa
IMG_5373.JPG
C99
IMG_5374.JPG
Fruity Pebbles 2.0 (It's my spare and interestingly has not spawned any flowers as it was on 12/12 almost from the start)
IMG_5375.JPG
Blue Dream x 2
IMG_5376.JPG
QC Black
IMG_5377.JPG
Fat Bastard
IMG_5378.JPG
GTH is in there but I broke the top half off and it was locked up so not to much hope for her.
5 more weeks and so far smooth sailing and easy peasy, the only time my back hurts down there is when I have to trim some leaves
you would think I would have plenty of room lol but have to squeeze thru the side to get to the back end of them.
Beats cleaning out all those trays of run off and the lifting. Auto Pot advantage for sure.
Disadvatage is all for one and one for all as far as feeding goes. I can only micro dose if the nute lvl is low.

I wonder if some auto pot users have more than one reservoir for different feeds or different schedules?

I wonder if some auto pot users have more than one reservoir for different feeds or different schedules?
Guess ya could if you added an extra tank for every diferent pot plant
12.4 gal hard tank $21.79
12.4 gal hard tank lid $10.39
Plus golf filter n golf filter material, and top hat grommet another $10

12.4 gal hard tank kit $41.99

Plus tax n shipping $$$$

Or you could make one your self from a garbage bin lol
But it complicates things with the diferent feeds and schedules.
I like using them for what they are, a simple effective way to feed em
There are probably draw backs to every method but so far I am liking this one.
If I were younger by 40 yrs, maybe I might try dwc.

I got the 2 rez tanks going strong and working good so far
but I prefere the 3.9 gal pots and the way they seperate instead of the pairs of 2.2g ones
that can't be seperated. I brought them for my small 4x4 tent, which they worked good in.
I guess it would be more perfect if I grew 1 strain for one rez tank/4 pots, I think that might be perfection.
If I don't waffle and can make a decision on what strain do I want to smoke for the next 6 months lol.

3.5 weeks in flower now. (Hey Pipe, I'm only 4 weeks behind ya!)

I read this on a fb post from a auto pot group I'm in.
Found it interesting but kinda scared to try it lol.
He is a old grower and sounds like he might be on to something.

"I've always fed at half nutes, I'm growing for quality, not quantity.
Keep those plants fighting to use every scrap of nutes instead of storing them in salts in the buds!
feed, water. water. feed, water, water, remove half the nutrient mixture,
water, water, nutes, water, water, new batch 25% nutes, water, water, harvest."

On that note I though, what the hell, maybe I might try it sort of.
I've had troubles with leaves burning, that won't stop.
I let the rez tank, to the 3.9g pots, go down to 6 in and added 4 gallons of plain water.
Reducing the PPM to 350, so maybe that will help the hot soil mix and calm it down some.
Can't hurt to try. One day had gone by and I see no changes so far.
When the tank goes down to 6" I'll add my regular nute mix.
They been drinkinng about 2 gallons per day.
I checked the tray and got a 3.58 PPM and 6.1 PH.

LSD is monster! Shouda used a tomatoe cage on her.
C99 is short but wowy, thick with nice big pretty flowers already!
The other plants don't impress me haha.
With 2 Blue Dream, a Fat Bastard, QC Black and Gold Sativa and
my spare Fruity Pebbles 2.0 it's gonna be a good harvest.
Here's some pic's
IMG_5394.JPG
Cinderella 99
IMG_5395.JPG
LSD
IMG_5396.JPG
Fruity Pebbles w/Panda the poser cat, Shady stays by the stairs or hides down here but not in the grow room.
IMG_5399.JPG I think Panda likes Sky dog cause this is how he lures her over. haha!
IMG_5392.JPG
Then looks to see if Sky noticed
IMG_5393.JPG
I don't want to leave Shady out but he is timid and reserved.
IMG_5400.JPG
IMG_5401.JPG
These cats got me in the palm of thier paw hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_5397.JPG
    IMG_5397.JPG
    675.8 KB · Views: 1

Keep those plants fighting to use every scrap of nutes instead of storing them in salts in the buds!

I let the rez tank, to the 3.9g pots, go down to 6 in and added 4 gallons of plain water.
Reducing the PPM to 350, so maybe that will help the hot soil mix and calm it down some.

Here's some pic's
View attachment 55552
Cinderella 99
View attachment 55553
LSD
View attachment 55554
Fruity Pebbles w/Panda the poser cat, Shady stays by the stairs or hides down here but not in the grow room.
View attachment 55556 I think Panda likes Sky dog cause this is how he lures her over. haha!
View attachment 55557
View attachment 55558
View attachment 55559
View attachment 55560
Skydog was Duanne Allman's nickname.R.I.P. Dickey

Here's some pic's
View attachment 55552
Cinderella 99
View attachment 55553
LSD
View attachment 55554
View attachment 55556 I think Panda likes Sky dog cause this is how he lures her over. haha!
View attachment 55557
View attachment 55558
View attachment 55559
View attachment 55560
I don't like the idea of reducing nutes in flower at all. My plants are healthy as can be and I feed every time I add 6 gal every 2 days. I see a bit of yellowing on 1 or 2 of your plants at the 3-4 week typical time. I don't get that any longer following that graph I keep posting, I'm giving them max food at 2 weeks in flower then cutting back on Micro & Grow but I drop Epsom Salts and add Cal/mag at 5ml/gal.......I think the Epsom Salts help a lot in veg preparing them for flower under led's @1tsp/gal through from 3rd week alive til 2nd week flower. I don't see the yellowing until I really cut back on the Micro & grow weeks 6-7 .

My last feed yesterday at 7.75 weeks was 4ml Cal/mag, 3 ml/Micro/3mlGrow/6ml Bloom 1/3 tsp Kool Bloom Dry/ 4 ml Diamond Nectar/ 5ml peroxide/ 1ml Hyclean, next feed 3/2/2/4/O/3/5/1 - 2/1/1/2/0/2/5/1 -1/1/1/2/0/2/5/1 -0/0/0/FloraKleen 10/ 5/1

I don't like the idea of reducing nutes in flower at all. My plants are healthy as can be and I feed every time I add 6 gal every 2 days. I see a bit of yellowing on 1 or 2 of your plants at the 3-4 week typical time. I don't get that any longer following that graph I keep posting, I'm giving them max food at 2 weeks in flower then cutting back on Micro & Grow but I drop Epsom Salts and add Cal/mag at 5ml/gal.......I think the Epsom Salts help a lot in veg preparing them for flower under led's @1tsp/gal through from 3rd week alive til 2nd week flower. I don't see the yellowing until I really cut back on the Micro & grow weeks 6-7 .

My last feed yesterday at 7.75 weeks was 4ml Cal/mag, 3 ml/Micro/3mlGrow/6ml Bloom 1/3 tsp Kool Bloom Dry/ 4 ml Diamond Nectar/ 5ml peroxide/ 1ml Hyclean, next feed 3/2/2/4/O/3/5/1 - 2/1/1/2/0/2/5/1 -1/1/1/2/0/2/5/1 -0/0/0/FloraKleen 10/ 5/1
Then there is Old Chucky who never ever fertilized his outdoor grows, just plain water. His weed stacks up nicel; but I wouldn't cut down on either water or nutes at the end. Never no flushing either. My DFG gals go into week 7, adding molasses, EM coconut H20 to the terp tea added UVB for the finish. Do you.

Then there is Old Chucky who never ever fertilized his outdoor grows, just plain water. His weed stacks up nicel; but I wouldn't cut down on either water or nutes at the end. Never no flushing either. My DFG gals go into week 7, adding molasses, EM coconut H20 to the terp tea added UVB for the finish. Do you.
I have to post this again, I try to live by this graph and it shows tapering off, that list I posted above I'll go from high to low in about 8 days, tapering off nutes every 2 days.

I think old Chucky used Sheep shit and other organics in his soil then water only....if my grey matter is right.

My plants started to burn right away so that's why I figure a hot soil mix is the problem.
Last grow my veg was absolutely perfect! Not so this time using the same chart and same nutes but dif soil mix.
This time no matter what I do the leaves are still burning.
So far I see nothing bad happening and they all are ok with the reduced nute feed.
I go back to regular feed tomorrow and not to sure what to do with the smaller pots,
guess I'll just feed em till they bust. Only C99 (2.2g) and LSD (3.9g) are immune to the burning.

I don't use a mixer or h20 or hyclean and no epsom salts yet, just basic nutes is all.
I tried reading/following that chart you go by Pipe but trying to figure it out but would have to develope
a whole new feed chart for me to understand it.
I don't think I have anything with just P in it and not buying any new nutes till these are gone.
Anyway I cleaned off some of the burnt leaves, had to thin things out a bit but not defoilating like I used to.
They look pretty good for 2+ days with low nute feed. The 4 lg pots are the outside pots.
IMG_5405.PNG
I am tempted to switch things around and put the 3.9g on the inside and move the 2.2g to the outside but I'm lazy :cool:

My plants started to burn right away so that's why I figure a hot soil mix is the problem.
Last grow my veg was absolutely perfect! Not so this time using the same chart and same nutes but dif soil mix.
This time no matter what I do the leaves are still burning.
So far I see nothing bad happening and they all are ok with the reduced nute feed.
I go back to regular feed tomorrow and not to sure what to do with the smaller pots,
guess I'll just feed em till they bust. Only C99 (2.2g) and LSD (3.9g) are immune to the burning.

I don't use a mixer or h20 or hyclean and no epsom salts yet, just basic nutes is all.
I tried reading/following that chart you go by Pipe but trying to figure it out but would have to develope
a whole new feed chart for me to understand it.
I don't think I have anything with just P in it and not buying any new nutes till these are gone.
Anyway I cleaned off some of the burnt leaves, had to thin things out a bit but not defoilating like I used to.
They look pretty good for 2+ days with low nute feed. The 4 lg pots are the outside pots.
View attachment 55636
I am tempted to switch things around and put the 3.9g on the inside and move the 2.2g to the outside but I'm lazy :cool:
Hey, where that graph says P I start adding my PK booster KoolBloom Liquid, where the K goes up I change to KoolBloom dry. I think Epsom salts will help the color of your leaves under the led lights.
A pro grow buddy once told me burnt tips mean too much food and not enough light or too much light and not enough food and along with that the VPD comes into play, being at the right RH & temp so they transpire properly.......I think it was DB that said if your not burning your tips you're not trying hard enough

Hey, where that graph says P I start adding my PK booster KoolBloom Liquid, where the K goes up I change to KoolBloom dry. I think Epsom salts will help the color of your leaves under the led lights.
A pro grow buddy once told me burnt tips mean too much food and not enough light or too much light and not enough food and along with that the VPD comes into play, being at the right RH & temp so they transpire properly.......I think it was DB that said if your not burning your tips you're not trying hard enough
RH and Temp is good 50%/80
Ya sometimes I pay to much attention to my leaves when it should be on my buds :geek:
I have KB dry but not liquid, have to put that one on my amz list.
I was just down there taking a look to see if it's light burn or nute burn.
Maybe both lol I got a lil curl tip going on near the light but burnt tips all the way down.
Not on all leaves but a few.
I moved the side lights up a few inches that should make a difference.
I also gave the 3.9's 4 gal of nute mix with Cal-Mag included.
So it upped the ppm to a solid 850 ...... better.
The 3.9g pots are soakin up 2 gallons a day.

I can't get over how robust this C99 is!
At 4 weeks it's amazing how lush she is!
Short like a auto but packed with many many big big buds!
I want a room full hahaha.
Also the LSD is a huge bush with lots of bud sites too!
Overlooked is the Gold Sativa (behind LSD) which is developing nicely.
This plant has stretched out and is a huge bush at this point.
If the buds start poppin on this one it's gonna be a winner for sure.

The 2.2 gallon pots are Not ideal for growing in this room.
They grow a smaller plant which gets over whelmed by the 3.9g pots plant size.
Fat Bastard, QC Black and GTH in the 2.2's, not doing as well as the others, size wise.

Took a few photo's.

C99-heavy with thick buds I only wish it was taller so it would have even more buds.
IMG_5408.JPGIMG_5409.JPG
Gold Sativa-a surprise that is very bushy and should put out a lot of bud
IMG_5413.JPG
LSD-this plant was good last time and is a beast this time around.
IMG_5414.JPG
Blue Dream x 2 Coming along but have a ways to go.
IMG_5415.JPG

I went out target practicing since the sun was out and temp was 60ish
Using a few of my BB pistols for light target practice on paper targets and some I brought at the $ store.
At bout 10 yards out I have a chair and table with the target range backed by a bag of mulch n dirt.
It's a fun hobby I like but like the pellet guns more haha. They really pop the targets!
Still to cold to take out the electric bikes darn it!!
IMG_5406.JPGIMG_5407.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5416.JPG
    IMG_5416.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
I can't get over how robust this C99 is!
At 4 weeks it's amazing how lush she is!
Short like a auto but packed with many many big big buds!
I want a room full hahaha.
Also the LSD is a huge bush with lots of bud sites too!
Overlooked is the Gold Sativa (behind LSD) which is developing nicely.
This plant has stretched out and is a huge bush at this point.
If the buds start poppin on this one it's gonna be a winner for sure.

The 2.2 gallon pots are Not ideal for growing in this room.
They grow a smaller plant which gets over whelmed by the 3.9g pots plant size.
Fat Bastard, QC Black and GTH in the 2.2's, not doing as well as the others, size wise.

Took a few photo's.

C99-heavy with thick buds I only wish it was taller so it would have even more buds.
View attachment 55820View attachment 55821
Gold Sativa-a surprise that is very bushy and should put out a lot of bud
View attachment 55822
LSD-this plant was good last time and is a beast this time around.
View attachment 55823
Blue Dream x 2 Coming along but have a ways to go.
View attachment 55824

I went out target practicing since the sun was out and temp was 60ish
Using a few of my BB pistols for light target practice on paper targets and some I brought at the $ store.
At bout 10 yards out I have a chair and table with the target range backed by a bag of mulch n dirt.
It's a fun hobby I like but like the pellet guns more haha. They really pop the targets!
Still to cold to take out the electric bikes darn it!!
View attachment 55825View attachment 55826
Thats a cool hobby, you need a bell out there as a target, get some reward for a hit, sing a song with different wind chimes, bells, old glass windows make a nice sound...lol and whirly gigs, maybe a small motor driven moving target bell, 12v battery and small motor.....Carnival setting....I just smoked 2 fatties....I can get off on a track..

Thats a cool hobby, you need a bell out there as a target, get some reward for a hit, sing a song with different wind chimes, bells, old glass windows make a nice sound...lol and whirly gigs, maybe a small motor driven moving target bell, 12v battery and small motor.....Carnival setting....I just smoked 2 fatties....I can get off on a track..
I'm staying away from the UV though, I'll go blind for sure, I can't even get timers right these days, the last thing I need now is to have to learn how to grow by feel.....hermies for sure....lol

Everything I look at is a target lol but I got these caps that go on plastic coke bottles and you fill part full of liquid put the cap on tight and
pump it up with a tire pump so when you hit the bottle it explodes!! Ya I'll be using them when the weather gets better.
Toy action figures are the best and I have a spring loaded target that pops a can in the air when hit!
I also save my soup cans or any metal cans, they really pop when I hit them with my .25 cal.

Yep got crazy and ordered the Glow R80 sup light $99.99 w/free shipping.
Now I got uv and ir maybe it's 15 mins before and after lights on.
I think I had the uv ones on for an hour before and after, ah I'll have to look that up some where.
Hanging them up ought to be fun.

My red lights got here today yaaaeeeeee!
Good thing is I got the light while wifey was working so she'll never know!!
Man they are well built with nice hangers and vert hangers too.
Nothing like my blue lights which were cheap looking and bent easily and came with shitty hangers.
Timer came with them and only took me an hour to figure out how to change it from military time lol.
These reds really put out the red wowy.
Now to figure out how long and exacty when to use them.
I think it's 15 mins before lights out and 15 after but not sure.
Hanging the reds will be easy but the blues will take some ingenuity and I will have to think about it too.
I could lay em across the big light and be done with it haha. lazy me.
Got the ppm up to 1000 and will increase a bit next feed in about two days from now.
LSD
IMG_5445.JPG

I have been running mine for 15 minutes after lights out. Been running for three weeks now plants and buds seem to like it.
Ya, That's the same as me. I started with 12/12 and 15 min of far red at lights out, then after 1 week switched to 12.5/11.5 then another week I went to 13/11...maybe....lol I may have turned my timer wrong but we'll say I didn't for now. but this last week I'm on 14/10 for sure with lights on at 65% still with 15 min at lights out.

I think we can use the reds the first week or 2 into flower for possibly the whole lights on period to boost the growth and fatten the leaves....if they're not already too big.....maybe into late veg....add far reds for a week then flip

I have been running mine for 15 minutes after lights out. Been running for three weeks now plants and buds seem to like it.
Do you notice wider leaves than before the reds?...more space between nodes?....healthier all around look about them? ...a real nice green colour to them?
( I added the U for you )

Do you notice wider leaves than before the reds?...more space between nodes?....healthier all around look about them? ...a real nice green colour to them?
( I added the U for you )
I started mine later in flower and they do look healthier the leaves perked right up. When my next grow goes into flower i will run them from from day one when they go into flowering tent.

I started mine later in flower and they do look healthier the leaves perked right up. When my next grow goes into flower i will run them from from day one when they go into flowering tent.
I just ordered a 3 pack of these dividers & bases from indoorfarmer along with some other products I need. I won't be using them until after my next grow and I intend on separating them into 6 half sides for 12 cells in 6 pots.

I'm going to try growing out 10 Haole Moonshine regs from Dragon Flames Genetics, flipping early, culling the males out and seeing whats left. Its been years since I've grown regs. The last time a friend in BC sent me a handful from a strain he grows, it took me about a year to get a cloned fem from them because of fkups and Spidemites took them all down and I had to kill everything and relocate my grow.

I still have some of those seeds and its big bud weed but I've been reluctant to grow out reg seeds. Now I've won some with pic of the month and I picked these from all he has available. It looks awesome so I have to go through the culling process and grow them out......I've wasted so much time growing out huge plants I was so proud of until they dropped balls, bad eye's, ill informed, laziness.........I hope to do better this time around1714660483290.png

I just ordered a 3 pack of these dividers & bases from indoorfarmer along with some other products I need. I won't be using them until after my next grow and I intend on separating them into 6 half sides for 12 cells in 6 pots.

I'm going to try growing out 10 Haole Moonshine regs from Dragon Flames Genetics, flipping early, culling the males out and seeing whats left. Its been years since I've grown regs. The last time a friend in BC sent me a handful from a strain he grows, it took me about a year to get a cloned fem from them because of fkups and Spidemites took them all down and I had to kill everything and relocate my grow.

I still have some of those seeds and its big bud weed but I've been reluctant to grow out reg seeds. Now I've won some with pic of the month and I picked these from all he has available. It looks awesome so I have to go through the culling process and grow them out......I've wasted so much time growing out huge plants I was so proud of until they dropped balls, bad eye's, ill informed, laziness.........I hope to do better this time aroundView attachment 56366
Ya been thinking of getting one or two of those dividers.
Right now been having some problems with timers haha.
Found two that don't work right as the light pops on even tho the switches are all off.
I set them all off, plugged in the light, turned on and spun the dial and hoped they did not turn on but they did.
Had to check all of em except the ones working the main lights as they are ok and not going to mess with them.
But the ones operating the fans were no good, would not turn them off so they been on 24/7 all this time instead of 12/12
same with the air pumps as they are on the same timer.

AAAArrrrrggggg!!!! Then the red light timer was all set until it wasn't.
I waited for them to turn on when main lights turned off and waited and waited and they never turned on.
Poltergiest!
So checked them this morning to find what was the problem with the timer and they worked perfect on a small led I had.
Hooked em back up to the red lights again and set them for a quick check.
Waited............they turned on/off and worked perfectly. Go Figure!
So reset times and now will wait again to see if they work tonight.
Now before i use any timers I have to check them out on a light to see if the switches are working or not.
I swear that Poltergiest is trying to ruin my grow! :ROFLMAO: but not funny.

Everything else is good, got the ppm up to 1600 and will let that ride till next feed then I will start to decrease it.
They still drinking good, the rez tanks are clear with no reason to dump or clean out.
The only thing I had to do was clean out the filters as they got some gook on them.
I suspect it was the Hyclean I put in the last feed, so not using it any more.
I used it cause my plants seemed to slow down their feeding and thought it might be clogged lines.
But they picked up after a day and now are feeding normal.
It might have been the up in rez as I went from bout 1100 to 1600 ppm and both tanks showed a reduction in intake the next day.

Monday will be Week 5
Now I am waiting for those colas to fatten up!!:cool:

Ya been thinking of getting one or two of those dividers.
Right now been having some problems with timers haha.
Found two that don't work right as the light pops on even tho the switches are all off.
I set them all off, plugged in the light, turned on and spun the dial and hoped they did not turn on but they did.
Had to check all of em except the ones working the main lights as they are ok and not going to mess with them.
But the ones operating the fans were no good, would not turn them off so they been on 24/7 all this time instead of 12/12
same with the air pumps as they are on the same timer.

AAAArrrrrggggg!!!! Then the red light timer was all set until it wasn't.
I waited for them to turn on when main lights turned off and waited and waited and they never turned on.
Poltergiest!
So checked them this morning to find what was the problem with the timer and they worked perfect on a small led I had.
Hooked em back up to the red lights again and set them for a quick check.
Waited............they turned on/off and worked perfectly. Go Figure!
So reset times and now will wait again to see if they work tonight.
Now before i use any timers I have to check them out on a light to see if the switches are working or not.
I swear that Poltergiest is trying to ruin my grow! :ROFLMAO: but not funny.

Everything else is good, got the ppm up to 1600 and will let that ride till next feed then I will start to decrease it.
They still drinking good, the rez tanks are clear with no reason to dump or clean out.
The only thing I had to do was clean out the filters as they got some gook on them.
I suspect it was the Hyclean I put in the last feed, so not using it any more.
I used it cause my plants seemed to slow down their feeding and thought it might be clogged lines.
But they picked up after a day and now are feeding normal.
It might have been the up in rez as I went from bout 1100 to 1600 ppm and both tanks showed a reduction in intake the next day.

Monday will be Week 5
Now I am waiting for those colas to fatten up!!:cool:
Ya fkin timers, I'm pretty sure looking at my plants that I had them on 11/13, a bit too small compared to other grows. New strains but still....I have them back on 12/12 until I get them chopped, 9 weeks today and my vegging plants are stunting in the small pots in desperate need of transplanting. I've shut the heat off so its only 72f and 65% power on the lights.
Winters coming girls pump out blankets of trich's please

Ya fkin timers, I'm pretty sure looking at my plants that I had them on 11/13, a bit too small compared to other grows. New strains but still....I have them back on 12/12 until I get them chopped, 9 weeks today and my vegging plants are stunting in the small pots in desperate need of transplanting. I've shut the heat off so its only 72f and 65% power on the lights.
Winters coming girls pump out blankets of trich's please
I've got it all set up for tonight so I'll be watching on my phone to see if they turn on.
I got the reds and blue's all hung on the main light.
Common Poltergiest just give me my 15 mins and quite screwin' around. haha
IMG_5449.JPG
I reduced my lights by 5-10% just now as they look a bit heat/light stressed to me.
That cloth pot plant looks like it's 3 weeks behind the rest.

I've got it all set up for tonight so I'll be watching on my phone to see if they turn on.
I got the reds and blue's all hung on the main light.
Common Poltergiest just give me my 15 mins and quite screwin' around. haha
View attachment 56535
I reduced my lights by 5-10% just now as they look a bit heat/light stressed to me.
That cloth pot plant looks like it's 3 weeks behind the rest.
Worked!! Now I have to find a timer for the uva's cause I want them on for about 2 hrs @ noon till 2.

I dunno what to think or do.
Plants on the right side (LSD, Gold Sativa) doing well as expected with nutes at 1280 down from 1600.
Midway to week 6 and will start to decrease nutes in a few days with next feeding coming up.
They are drinking less now.
Plants on the left side, (Blue Dream x 2) not doing well at all.
Burnt leaves, not as many bud sites, looks like it should be week 3.
Same 3.9 gal pots, same nute mix, same rez tank, same lighting, etc.
Only LSD, Gold Sativa and C99 (which looks like a auto to me but in the 2.2g pot), are doing as well as they should be.
LSD is right where it should be and maybe GS too. C99 is an abomination cause it looked done from week 3.
I checked the pots and all are moist so they feeding good.
Maybe a PH prob Idk With PH about 6.0 - 6.1 it should not be.
Waiting till lsd is done then will be 2 more weeks for the others I think.
I've had a few wierd grows but this one takes the cake!
I guess it could be strain related and I've grown Blue Dream before and they were not easy to grow
but the smoke was good is why I grew them.

Cleaned the 2.2 gal rez tank out cause there were lots of particles in there and it puzzled me cause
the tank for the 3.9 gal pots was clear as anything.
I started to empty it with 1 gal pitchers and wtf there was a big ol' spider in there dead of course but how
it got in there idk unless the cat Panda knocked off the cup blocking the hole in the lid and that's how it entered?
Anyway got it cleaned out a refilled. PPM is 980 in that tank.

The other problem I solved by plugging my timer into a socket that was not hooked up to the light timer
So everytime the red light was supposed to go on @ 8pm the main light timer shut off @ 8pm, which of course shut off the red light timer and light.
Wow I think I'm smoking too much haha.
440588079_977951933950105_7719671983960852976_n.jpg
I drink one or sometimes 2 beers at night along with a smoke but quit the bourbon reluctantly cause of my kidneys darn.

LSD -My new favorite plant and smoke!
IMG_5467.JPG
IMG_5463.JPG
BD x 2
IMG_5466.JPG
IMG_5465.JPG
I has an extra set of tent bars so used one to hang a clip fan on after I tacked it to the wall.
IMG_5460.JPG
IMG_5458.JPG

Back
Top Bottom