Kuwl's Krazy 8's - Auto Pot Grow

Kuwl

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
Hey, me again, haha
Well I thought I would stick in one more grow.
This one is the one I wanted to do last time... a full house grow.
That's what I made this room for!
Now if I can only remember all the tips and tricks and info for this grow haha

New Grow 2.0
2 rez tanks/8 pots with all the plumbing that goes with it.
Getting started, got the air lines almost done, had to order another 25' of black air line to finish it.
Got my new blue feeder lines in and what a surprize, they came in one section not 4.
I ordered 4 pieces and thought they would be seperate.
"Pro Blue 3/8" OD Pipe - 1x 4.9ft Length"
I am so happy about that :)
Now I can cut to the measurements I need instead of piecing them together.

5 of the seeds I put into Pro Mix soil popped but the
Gold Sative and the 2 Blue Dream started to pop then fizzled so not to sure they will make it.
I put in another GS seed near the old seed and hope it germs and grows.
I only had one BD fem seed left, I put it next to the dud seed and will wait a few more days.
If the BD don't want to grow I will put in a dif strain from Quebec Seeds.

I read their instructions and did them in soil like it says.
They claim a 95% germenation rate with that method and
I guess it's true, cause 5 out of 6 of their seeds popped.

Time to get a move on and get my butt going.
I got the lights up except for where I'm putting the TS1000's.
Still working on where all the plugs and extentions go.
( For some unknown reason I took some of it down at the end of last grow )

Pots are set with all valves cleaned and in place .
Had to scrub them again to get all that stubborn salt off.
Also used a Q-tip to make sure the hole in the gray valve t;hat goes to the feed line was clean.
Stuck on the line over the end of the nipple and secured it with the screw cap tight to prevent it from leaking.
Pot Socks on....check Valves cleaned and in place......check Air Domes checked for bubbles....check

Going to work on the main feeder lines tomorrow along with finishing up the air lines.
In two weeks they go into their 1 gal. pots then a week or two later into final pots.

Plus I got soil to mix

It was very dirty when I cleaned it out with this Q-Tip

IMG_5287.JPG
You have to push that rubber feed line over the nipple
and tighten the screw cap to assure there are no floods.
IMG_5289.JPG
My babies - LSD, Ghost Train Haze, QC Black, Gold Sativa, C99, Fat Bastard, 2x Blue Dream.
IMG_5288.JPG

Hey, me again, haha

New Grow 2.0
Getting started, got the air lines almost done, had to order another 25' of black air line to finish it.
Got my new blue feeder lines in and what a surprize, they came in one section not 4.

Gold Sative and the 2 Blue Dream started to pop then fizzled so not to sure they will make it.
I only had one BD fem seed left, I put it next to the dud seed and will wait a few more days.

Also used a Q-tip to make sure the hole in the gray valve t;hat goes to the feed line was clean.
Stuck on the line over the end of the nipple and secured it with the screw cap tight to prevent it from leaking.
Pot Socks on....check Valves cleaned and in place......check Air Domes checked for bubbles....check

Going to work on the main feeder lines tomorrow along with finishing up the air lines.
In two weeks they go into their 1 gal. pots then a week or two later into final pots.

Plus I got soil to mix

View attachment 46478
View attachment 46479
My babies - LSD, Ghost Train Haze, QC Black, Gold Sativa, C99, Fat Bastard, 2x Blue Dream.
View attachment 46480
Fuck Yeah Brother!!! 🤘

Hey, me again, haha

New Grow 2.0

Plus I got soil to mix

View attachment 46478
View attachment 46479
View attachment 46480
A nice line up of girls you have this run. I'm a damp paper towel germinater, I'm afraid to try any thing else. I get all my viable seeds to pop with my method I'm afraid of change. I read their instructions on popping seeds too but NFW...I stick with what works for me.....

I hear you on cleaning the pots...yep I did a thorough cleaning of everything this time and no leaks..lol..amazing...lol last time it took me 3 days to fix my leakage issues,

You've gone all in for your grow room, any though of an air conditioner for summer grows? I picked up one last year for our house but only used it a few times, I'm considering steeling it and putting it down in my basement for this summer. I reached 93f down there last year for a time and I needed a chiller for my res. I could smell the reservoir when I entered my room, I hope to be better prepared this time.

I just received an order from indoorfarmer with all my spare parts & 2 - 5ft lengths of Blue line, no full lengths available for me so I needed to order connectors with it. Not sure if I mentioned it but I snapped 2 X's pulling my lines off to clean them, without spares I'd have been screwed. They either are brittle or get brittle from use under the lights....pick up some spares when you get a chance, I think they're like $1.99 each but plus $25 shipping if needed. I bought 4 x's 4T's 4L's 4 straight 4 shut off valves 4 plugs just for spares. I was looking for another res too so I could simply switch res's when I want to clean one up but they don't seem to sell them by themselves. I guess I could use a food save tub if I really wanted to go that route............contemplation ......procrastination .......stoned thoughts?

A nice line up of girls you have this run. I'm a damp paper towel germinater, I'm afraid to try any thing else. I get all my viable seeds to pop with my method I'm afraid of change. I read their instructions on popping seeds too but NFW...I stick with what works for me.....

I hear you on cleaning the pots...yep I did a thorough cleaning of everything this time and no leaks..lol..amazing...lol last time it took me 3 days to fix my leakage issues,

You've gone all in for your grow room, any though of an air conditioner for summer grows? I picked up one last year for our house but only used it a few times, I'm considering steeling it and putting it down in my basement for this summer. I reached 93f down there last year for a time and I needed a chiller for my res. I could smell the reservoir when I entered my room, I hope to be better prepared this time.

I just received an order from indoorfarmer with all my spare parts & 2 - 5ft lengths of Blue line, no full lengths available for me so I needed to order connectors with it. Not sure if I mentioned it but I snapped 2 X's pulling my lines off to clean them, without spares I'd have been screwed. They either are brittle or get brittle from use under the lights....pick up some spares when you get a chance, I think they're like $1.99 each but plus $25 shipping if needed. I bought 4 x's 4T's 4L's 4 straight 4 shut off valves 4 plugs just for spares. I was looking for another res too so I could simply switch res's when I want to clean one up but they don't seem to sell them by themselves. I guess I could use a food save tub if I really wanted to go that route............contemplation ......procrastination .......stoned thoughts?
Ya, dam, I'm thinking I will need something to cool it down in there by the time they get ripe.
A month late to start this time, so harvest be in june and the way this weather is going here, I'm worried a bit.
Warm Feb. very warm for this time of year. Not complaining but I hope my cellar stays nice and cool.
I don't know how to hook up an AC down there yet. I guess I could figure it out if I have to.

You have to warm the ends up in hot water or a hair dryer before removing the hose or it breaks easly.
Broke some last time but not this time. I have enough for the whole setup.
I finished the feed lines and got my air lines delivered today so will finish those tomorrow.
Love the new blue lines, wish I ordered more lol.
2 tanks and 8 pots. 4 - 3.9 gal. and 4 - 2.2 gal.

Waiting for The last seed to pop, it's a stubborn Blue Dream.
Gold Sativa popped right after I put another seed in there so there might be extra one.
Same with BD, it popped but forgot which cup I put the extra seed in hahaha.
So I might be expanding to 1 or 2 three gal cloth pots, if they pop.

I might flip at 4 or 5 weeks that would save me some time at the end of the grow.
But if they go 9 or 10 weeks I'm right back in it. Good test for my cool cellar.
If I remember it handled the summer heat outside pretty good. Fingers Crossed.

Ya, dam, I'm thinking I will need something to cool it down in there by the time they get ripe.
A month late to start this time, so harvest be in june and the way this weather is going here, I'm worried a bit.
Warm Feb. very warm for this time of year. Not complaining but I hope my cellar stays nice and cool.
I don't know how to hook up an AC down there yet. I guess I could figure it out if I have to.

You have to warm the ends up in hot water or a hair dryer before removing the hose or it breaks easly.
Broke some last time but not this time. I have enough for the whole setup.
I finished the feed lines and got my air lines delivered today so will finish those tomorrow.
Love the new blue lines, wish I ordered more lol.
2 tanks and 8 pots. 4 - 3.9 gal. and 4 - 2.2 gal.

Waiting for The last seed to pop, it's a stubborn Blue Dream.
Gold Sativa popped right after I put another seed in there so there might be extra one.
Same with BD, it popped but forgot which cup I put the extra seed in hahaha.
So I might be expanding to 1 or 2 three gal cloth pots, if they pop.

I might flip at 4 or 5 weeks that would save me some time at the end of the grow.
But if they go 9 or 10 weeks I'm right back in it. Good test for my cool cellar.
If I remember it handled the summer heat outside pretty good. Fingers Crossed.
Ah so heating the connections is the trick eh? I just ordered a heat gun too, I've been working with acrylic's making pens and if I use them for pipes I'll want to put a small bend in them. I've watched YT vids and see how they do it. I can turn the pieces so I should be able to bend them as well.

I had a beautiful piece of Olive wood I tried to turn into a pipe yesterday and fked up bad its now pretty fire wood. but I took the stem I had for it and attached it to another pipe I'd fked up months ago., the woods don't match Canary and olive but it worked and it's my first start to finish 2 piece pipe...well it should be a 2 piece but I had to glue it together.

My plants are ready to flip but flipping means I have to watch my dust again, ....I'm so conflicted.....lol...do I flip and pause wood working canaryolive.JPGin 2 weeks or do I keep topping and let them grow me out of a tent again?

Ah so heating the connections is the trick eh? I just ordered a heat gun too, I've been working with acrylic's making pens and if I use them for pipes I'll want to put a small bend in them. I've watched YT vids and see how they do it. I can turn the pieces so I should be able to bend them as well.

I had a beautiful piece of Olive wood I tried to turn into a pipe yesterday and fked up bad its now pretty fire wood. but I took the stem I had for it and attached it to another pipe I'd fked up months ago., the woods don't match Canary and olive but it worked and it's my first start to finish 2 piece pipe...well it should be a 2 piece but I had to glue it together.

My plants are ready to flip but flipping means I have to watch my dust again, ....I'm so conflicted.....lol...do I flip and pause wood working View attachment 46640in 2 weeks or do I keep topping and let them grow me out of a tent again?
Flip em lol I'm not sure about topping my plants when they're ready, maybe one topping, not 2 or 3 like I did before.
What about using 2 card board boxes hooked up to a couple of shop vac's positioned close to where dust is.
Cut a hole in the box and put the vac hose in to get a larger suction area. Idk I'm a bit high atm lol.

Nice work on that stem, I tried to put a stem on one you gave me and the drill bit went off center a bit, following the softer wood I think.
I use it once in a while. I brought the wrong stem size so had to drill out a bigger hole.
IMG_5290.JPG

Last edited:
Flip em lol I'm not sure about topping my plants when they're ready, maybe one topping, not 2 or 3 like I did before.
What about using 2 card board boxes hooked up to a couple of shop vac's positioned close to where dust is.
Cut a hole in the box and put the vac hose in to get a larger suction area. Idk I'm a bit high atm lol.

Nice work on that stem, I tried to put a stem on one you gave me and the drill bit went off center a bit, following the softer wood I think.
I use it once in a while. I brought the wrong stem size so had to drill out a bigger hole.
View attachment 46716
That's what I did with the Canary wood bowl I chopped off the stem and made it fit. When I made those Birdseye maple pipes I wasn't making stems, I Think that black mouth piece would look good on a pipe ,made for it. I tried to get fancy with the Olive wood and fked it up. I think I'll get back to basics again.
We went to Value Village today and I bought a bag of pens, probably 100 some bic's but some I think I can steal the parts from and turn wood for the barrels. $2.99 - my 30% discount = $2.24. If I can only get 1 pen out of it then it was a deal and I think I see 10 or so I can take parts from. I've been paying up to $20 taxes in for a single pen kit so if any of these I bought today work I know where I'll be buying parts in the future.

@Pipecarver Do you use Azomite and Gypsum in your pots and if so how much do you use?

The Azomite calls for one Tablespoon per gal of soil from what I read and
the Gypsum says sprinkle a quater cup around the base of the plant.
Not sure if they are needed or if the measurements are correct.
I added them last time but forget how much.
Got my soil mixed and put in alot of perlite this time, about 60% + 20% coco-coir in with the Pro Mix.
I don't want this shit to compact again.

I'm using those airbase squares on the larger 3.9 gal pots, not the small 2.2 gal ones.
I just put a couple of solo cups of coco coir right over top of the 2.2 g. pot domes.
I think I will do the same with the 3.9 g pots, not sure if I want to mess with poking stuff down thru the holes tho, lol.

All seeds popped even the extra Gold Sativa.
One GS is not doing so good and the one Blue Dream not doing well either.
I think they will make it just a couple three steps behind the others.

I am right on schedule as far as setting everything up and getting it ready.
One more week and they go into 1 gal pots and Mini pots.
The mini pots are for the 4 plants that go into the 2.2 gal auto pots.
There ain't much room in those small 2.2 g pots but they grow the plants nicely.

GD Spring is here already but for a few dips in temp we're talking 50-60 with a few 40's thown in there.
I'm thinking of using my 10 gal cloth pot for one plant outside.
Stick it in front of the GH and let her rip tater chip. If she grows, good if not, oh well.

@Pipecarver Do you use Azomite and Gypsum in your pots and if so how much do you use?

The Azomite calls for one Tablespoon per gal of soil from what I read and
the Gypsum says sprinkle a quater cup around the base of the plant.
Not sure if they are needed or if the measurements are correct.
I added them last time but forget how much.
Got my soil mixed and put in alot of perlite this time, about 60% + 20% coco-coir in with the Pro Mix.
I don't want this shit to compact again.

I'm using those airbase squares on the larger 3.9 gal pots, not the small 2.2 gal ones.
I just put a couple of solo cups of coco coir right over top of the 2.2 g. pot domes.
I think I will do the same with the 3.9 g pots, not sure if I want to mess with poking stuff down thru the holes tho, lol.

All seeds popped even the extra Gold Sativa.
One GS is not doing so good and the one Blue Dream not doing well either.
I think they will make it just a couple three steps behind the others.

I am right on schedule as far as setting everything up and getting it ready.
One more week and they go into 1 gal pots and Mini pots.
The mini pots are for the 4 plants that go into the 2.2 gal auto pots.
There ain't much room in those small 2.2 g pots but they grow the plants nicely.

GD Spring is here already but for a few dips in temp we're talking 50-60 with a few 40's thown in there.
I'm thinking of using my 10 gal cloth pot for one plant outside.
Stick it in front of the GH and let her rip tater chip. If she grows, good if not, oh well.

I do use both but I'm not good at measuring or should I say accurate, its hard to over do both I think but for all six pots 1-2 tablespoons per gallon sounds about right for both. I count into my big mixing bin 6- 8 - 3/4 gal pots of Promix and 6-8 pots of perlight a couple of pots worm castings Mycos by the hand full until I think there's a good mix 3-4. then mix and wet everything and mix until all wet. I also add the Myco's to the bed I lay my transplant onto

Hey bud, I'm just about to start using autopots, I'll pull up a chair.

A tip for cleaning that white residue is citric acid, it's cheap to buy per lb and it's got some other benefits in the grow room, its a effective bug spray and its suitable for lowering your pH in a jam.

It's not long term stable so it's not ideal for longer periods of ph adjustment bur smaller amounts for hand feeding or foiler etc it's fine.

Ime it takes a few runs with any new system to dial them in.
However my test run with the autopot just worked hassle free from day #1
20240229_195828.jpg
There's 2 plants in autopots and 3 plants in dtw, i can't see any difference to justify the maintenance required for dtw.
Screenshot_20240207_162003_Gallery.jpg
Autopot ^^^

Good luck

A tip for cleaning that white residue is citric acid, it's cheap to buy per lb and it's got some other benefits in the grow room, its a effective bug spray and its suitable for lowering your pH in a jam.

It's not long term stable so it's not ideal for longer periods of ph adjustment bur smaller amounts for hand feeding or foiler etc it's fine.

View attachment 47193
There's 2 plants in autopots and 3 plants in dtw, i can't see any difference to justify the maintenance required for dtw.
View attachment 47199
Autopot ^^^

Good luck
Citric acid eh? The pot socks are the worst to clean, the salts attach solid. I soaked them in vinegar water and scrubbed the shit out of them to remove it. Even after washing the trays and floats there was still build up I couldn't remove easily....I'll try the citric acid...I have a bunch of it I used a bit for gummy's but my wife doesn't like it so if its a cleaning agent as well I now have a use for it.....Thanks for the tip.

View attachment 47193
View attachment 47199
Autopot ^^^

Good luck
Never thought of citric acid for cleaning those hard to clean white salt build up.
Thanks for that tip, I'll try it next time for sure.

Nice plants you have there, they look great!
I'm hopin' this run will go good for me, my last one had a hic up but turned out well.

I do use both but I'm not good at measuring or should I say accurate, its hard to over do both I think but for all six pots 1-2 tablespoons per gallon sounds about right for both. I count into my big mixing bin 6- 8 - 3/4 gal pots of Promix and 6-8 pots of perlight a couple of pots worm castings Mycos by the hand full until I think there's a good mix 3-4. then mix and wet everything and mix until all wet. I also add the Myco's to the bed I lay my transplant onto
"Couple of pots of worm castings" wow, that's way more than I put in. haha I am scared of burn so put in about one cup per pot.
I think that's about half what you put in. Well, it's all in the measuring I guess. I got bout 3-4 cups left so might as well throw it in there.
I still have to add the az and Myco in there but think I got a good mix going so far
Didn't know about the wet part either and that sounds about right to do. I usually wet it down after the transfere.
I figure the damp/wet soil holds together better for the tranfere too.
OK just crossing my t's and dotting my i's.
I usually forget stuff I did the last grow and then remember after the potting is done haha
Thanks.

"Couple of pots of worm castings" wow, that's way more than I put in. haha I am scared of burn so put in about one cup per pot.
I think that's about half what you put in. Well, it's all in the measuring I guess. I got bout 3-4 cups left so might as well throw it in there.
I still have to add the az and Myco in there but think I got a good mix going so far
Didn't know about the wet part either and that sounds about right to do. I usually wet it down after the transfere.
I figure the damp/wet soil holds together better for the tranfere too.
OK just crossing my t's and dotting my i's.
I usually forget stuff I did the last grow and then remember after the potting is done haha
Thanks.
That was a couple of pots of worm castings after 8 pots promix and 7 pots perlite so it disappears and mixes in well....always pre wet the soil mix before transplanting, not soaked just damp and water or feed ( depending on where you're at in your feed water cycle) to seat your newly transplanted girls into their new home.

That was a couple of pots of worm castings after 8 pots promix and 7 pots perlite so it disappears and mixes in well....always pre wet the soil mix before transplanting, not soaked just damp and water or feed ( depending on where you're at in your feed water cycle) to seat your newly transplanted girls into their new home.
Yep that's pretty much what I got into the mix 8 pots of PM + 9 pots of perlite + 3 pots of coco coir and about 12 cups of worm castings so far.

Yep that's pretty much what I got into the mix 8 pots of PM + 9 pots of perlite + 3 pots of coco coir and about 12 cups of worm castings so far.
Seeing as promix already has 17 -20% perlite already in it I give 1 less pot perlite than promix.....I've mixed some stuff so lose with too much perlite in it and transplanting was almost impossible to keep the root mass together Everything fell apart and I had to manhandle everything back in place...there was some shock afterwards but they got over it.

Air stones...fkin air stones were the cause of all the build up, Chelates and biofilm. Its been about 3 weeks since I started up the AP's and I did a clean up of my tank because in the past I had some slime and build up of shit on my circulating pump its lines and in the tank filters & chiller its self so it needed a serious flush and clean at least once a month if not sooner. .......

Nothing this time zero, clean nutrients and the only difference is no air stone this time, I took a chance my circulating pump would be enough. General Hydroponics said I should use an air stone in my res after an inquiry about using their shit in the Auto Pots.

First time I've checked my PH and PPM this grow...ppm 875 ...okay about right...PH 7.02....wtf... That doesn't seem right....lol....check my tool......looks close to right with my PH strips.......plants are healthy as fk.....carry on as normal....lol....fk the ph if it doesn't want to cooperate........ I could add PH down to make the numbers look better but why fk with whats working....eh?

Harvested 6 autos today good size buds.View attachment 47689View attachment 47690
Very nice, now into your drier now eh? Lucky boy to have one..When I first saw them they were around $1600 + Cdn now they're around $1,600US . I'd need a lottery win to justify that purchase. My wife would get pissy with a $2500.00 credit card statement

Air stones...fkin air stones were the cause of all the build up, Chelates and biofilm. Its been about 3 weeks since I started up the AP's and I did a clean up of my tank because in the past I had some slime and build up of shit on my circulating pump its lines and in the tank filters & chiller its self so it needed a serious flush and clean at least once a month if not sooner. .......

Nothing this time zero, clean nutrients and the only difference is no air stone this time, I took a chance my circulating pump would be enough. General Hydroponics said I should use an air stone in my res after an inquiry about using their shit in the Auto Pots.

First time I've checked my PH and PPM this grow...ppm 875 ...okay about right...PH 7.02....wtf... That doesn't seem right....lol....check my tool......looks close to right with my PH strips.......plants are healthy as fk.....carry on as normal....lol....fk the ph if it doesn't want to cooperate........ I could add PH down to make the numbers look better but why fk with whats working....eh?
Ya it seems to always drift up no matter what.
When I was using cloth pots, the last one or two grows I stopped paying attention to PH,
I fed em with straight water from the tap which is about 7.0-7.2 PH at the time.
when I started to use AP's I went back to checking ph again but lately I'm thinking like you and if I can control myself I think I'm gonna let the ph be ph this time.

In this Auto Pot group on FB one guy said he always has problems with AP's around the 50 day mark.
When I thought about it he might be right as that.s when my problems start lol
About 2-3 weeks into flower. I'll have to keep that in mind but not sure what I can do about it.
I'm going to feed a lower PPM after they flip than what I used to, especially the bloom.

Last grow I went back to basics and stopped using the airstones in the rez tank and even took out the mixer pump
and just manually stirred it when I checked it everyday.
Also stopped using H2O2 and any other additives.
I had no issues with the tank, the nute water stayed clear and only changed it when the plants started showing lockout.
The lockout was cause of compacted soil, not a nute problem, imo. That's why nothing I did effected a change in the plants.

When I was using cloth pots, the last one or two grows I stopped paying attention to PH,
I fed em with straight water from the tap which is about 7.0-7.2 PH at the time.
when I started to use AP's I went back to checking ph again but lately I'm thinking like you and if I can control myself I think I'm gonna let the ph be ph this time.

In this Auto Pot group on FB one guy said he always has problems with AP's around the 50 day mark.
About 2-3 weeks into flower. I'll have to keep that in mind but not sure what I can do about it.
I'm going to feed a lower PPM after they flip than what I used to, especially the bloom.

Last grow I went back to basics and stopped using the airstones in the rez tank and even took out the mixer pump
I had no issues with the tank, the nute water stayed clear and only changed it when the plants started showing lockout.
The lockout was cause of compacted soil, not a nute problem, imo. That's why nothing I did effected a change in the plants.
Hey, 3 weeks into flower is when everything goes up and I start with cal/mag....I'm using Epsom salts now at just 1 tsp/gal but I'll stop that when I add the cal/mag...I keep pushing this chart...it works for me and I'm not seeing that yellowing at the 3-4 week mark1709563455120.png

Ya, re reading your post I'm looking at my plants and if they were ugly or had problems I'd go WTF...7 ph...well no wonder they're fked but they're beautiful, with large thick healthy pliable stalks and lush green leaves. I was just mauling all over them, bending this way and that looking for issues but they're all healthy as fk....I'm ain't fixin it if it ain't broken is my attitude...fkem and their 6.00 ph's....lol

I'm not going with a net this time, I think I've room to let them go and use bamboo poles to lattice them in place.

Ya, re reading your post I'm looking at my plants and if they were ugly or had problems I'd go WTF...7 ph...well no wonder they're fked but they're beautiful, with large thick healthy pliable stalks and lush green leaves. I was just mauling all over them, bending this way and that looking for issues but they're all healthy as fk....I'm ain't fixin it if it ain't broken is my attitude...fkem and their 6.00 ph's....lol

I'm not going with a net this time, I think I've room to let them go and use bamboo poles to lattice them in place.
That is the idea Pipe free range !

At week 3 I'm using 5ml Mag Pro (2-15-4) (High phosphorus, magnesium and sulfur content) per gallon
Bloom 10ml per gal ( 3-12-6 )
Foliage Pro 2.5ml ( 9-3-6 ) (high nitrogen, low phosphorus)

Pro Tekt (0-0-3) (Silicon supplement) and Zyme (Enzyme Cleanser for roots and equipment) stay the same all the way through the grow.

Not sure what to change maybe reduce my bloom to 5ml and increase the MP to 10ml
I haven't had any issues with veg so I got a month to try and figure this out

The runt is a Blue Dream and the sickly looking one is a Gold Sativa (lucky I planted 2 of those, the other one is fine)
IMG_5291.JPGIMG_5292.JPGIMG_5293.JPG

That is the idea Pipe free range !
I keep saying I'll trim up the bottoms better this time and I never get around to more than a bit of plucking here and there......this time I'm going to do a better job at trimming up the bottoms....lol......I like my larf any ways, or my wife does. Some is rock solid & smokeable, others not so much but it cooks well.

Froot by the foot?...that's a new one on me. I just Googled it for a look, it compares with a bunch of sweet strains and looks like a tasty indica.

At week 3 I'm using 5ml Mag Pro (2-15-4) (High phosphorus, magnesium and sulfur content) per gallon
Bloom 10ml per gal ( 3-12-6 )
Foliage Pro 2.5ml ( 9-3-6 ) (high nitrogen, low phosphorus)

Pro Tekt (0-0-3) (Silicon supplement) and Zyme (Enzyme Cleanser for roots and equipment) stay the same all the way through the grow.

Not sure what to change maybe reduce my bloom to 5ml and increase the MP to 10ml
I haven't had any issues with veg so I got a month to try and figure this out
I don't know your nutes at all. I don't start adding extra bloom until week 3 with liquid Kool Bloom, then week 6 with dry Kool Bloom.......My normal veg feeds are an even mix of Micro/Grow/Bloom. finishing veg I'm giving them 6/6/6 to week 3 then 5 cal/mag 6/6/10/ 2.5/kb at week 4 - 5/5/5/10/5 + 5 Diamond Nectar/ 1 Hyclean/ 5- H2O2......I feel like a mad scientist stirring everything in my pot with my large 4 ft long spoon...adding some mist or steam rising would make it look cool.

Back
Top Bottom