Kuwl's Krazy 8's - Auto Pot Grow

I think C99 is coming down sometime this week, it's cloudy but no amber yet so I'll give it a few more days.
How do you dry your stuff? I've been reading about folks using wine coolers with success. My box dries it too fast but it gets dried so no mold then i'm sticking it in Grove Bags with the large Boveda & Boost 62% packs. After a week in the bags its nice sticky smoke and smooths out as it ages...lol...ages..fk I can't keep enough supply to make it last more than 2 months, I'm barely making it to my next harvest I smoke so much and my wife cooks up gummies so I need to make oil.......

How do you dry your stuff? I've been reading about folks using wine coolers with success. My box dries it too fast but it gets dried so no mold then i'm sticking it in Grove Bags with the large Boveda & Boost 62% packs. After a week in the bags its nice sticky smoke and smooths out as it ages...lol...ages..fk I can't keep enough supply to make it last more than 2 months, I'm barely making it to my next harvest I smoke so much and my wife cooks up gummies so I need to make oil.......
I brought a wine cooler from GW but not sure why I brought it lol
Everything I try dries it too fast. Last one was the closest I've got to getting a good dry.
I'm cutting down C99 tomorrow so will look into the wine cooler thing.
Only used the Boveda packs once cause my daughter got them free and gave them to me.
Maybe it's time to try again.

Usually I hang them in the upstairs spare room and pray.
It's about the right temp and hummi in there but not at this time of year.
I got a tent up there now to confine it a bit and put a frozen gal bottle in there to keep the temp down
and a steamer outside the tent. I have a SF 4" exhaust fan with controller so it says it's 74 degrees in there,
right now, and 62% RH with the exhaust fan set at it's highest 10.
The exhaust blows out the window but any air sucked into the tent is room air.
The door to the room is open or the cats will scratch at it all night and my wife sleeps in the room next to it.

After bout 10-14 days they dry enought to pop off the branch then they go straight into the Grove Bags.
I check em after a week and leave em in there till I take out enough for a half ounce size jar and that's it.
I've got some weed in them from 2ys ago maybe. Just found some Sour Desiel and Wedding Cake in the bottom
of my Weed Chest the other day. Smoked it and was really good!!
IMG_5570.JPG

Last edited:
Everything I try dries it too fast. Last one was the closest I've got to getting a good dry.
Only used the Boveda packs once cause my daughter got them free and gave them to me.

I got a tent up there now to confine it a bit and put a frozen gal bottle in there to keep the temp down
and a steamer outside the tent. I have a SF 4" exhaust fan with controller so it says it's 74 degrees in there,
The door to the room is open or the cats will scratch at it all night and my wife sleeps in the room next to it.

After bout 10-14 days they dry enought to pop off the branch then they go straight into the Grove Bags.
I check em after a week and leave em in there till I take out enough for a half ounce size jar and that's it.
I've got some weed in them from 2ys ago maybe. Just found some Sour Desiel and Wedding Cake in the bottom
I really like the humidity packs in 1/4lb bags the large size #72 from Boveda are $15 each Boost packs are $5 and so far so good with them, They are reusable and I've read rehydrateable??? by soaking them in water once they get hard. Some of mine are 1 year old and still soft. I have 2 large packs in bags that are over full...

I'm smoking some week old cured Frozen custard atm....smooth, nice sweet smoke, not quite there yet but I've a bag and 1/2 to go through....mmmmm as I smoke,,,,this is tasty dessert weed

I really like the humidity packs in 1/4lb bags the large size #72 from Boveda are $15 each Boost packs are $5 and so far so good with them, They are reusable and I've read rehydrateable??? by soaking them in water once they get hard. Some of mine are 1 year old and still soft. I have 2 large packs in bags that are over full...

I'm smoking some week old cured Frozen custard atm....smooth, nice sweet smoke, not quite there yet but I've a bag and 1/2 to go through....mmmmm as I smoke,,,,this is tasty dessert weed
I found the 1/2oz (size 4), 1oz (size 8) and the 1 ib (size 67) haven't seen the #72 I was looking for the 1/2 ib size but couldn't find on Amz
I'll prob get the 1oz ones and maybe the 1 lb if I can't find the other.
The Grove bags have been doing a good job as everytime I check my weed it's smellin' good and still Not dried out and crispy lol.
Had no idea you can re-boot those things, dang it, I threw them all out hahaha fk

At 58 days of flower I'm not sure if I'm gonna chop C99 yet.
Going to take a look at her now, if she is all cloudy I'll prob cut her down even tho I like 63 days better.
The drying tent upstairs is at 70 F and 59% RH so I got to fill the steamer and its all good for the chop.

They are reusable and I've read rehydrateable??? by soaking them in water once they get hard
Had no idea you can re-boot those things, dang it, I threw them all out hahaha fk

same here, tossed mine out when they were like a saltine cracker. i thought i ruined them for good. dang!

I guess I used the wrong #,,size #67 for the 1/4lb bags and you can't have too many in a bag they don't make it any more humid, The more the merrier although if you don't have enough packs in the bag they don't work well and then they dry out the packs.

I've never re hydrated them myself, Reddit seems to believe you can by just soaking in water until they soften again and they are good to go....or so goes the belief
1716992370016.png1716992455831.png

I found the 1/2oz (size 4), 1oz (size 8) and the 1 ib (size 67) haven't seen the #72 I was looking for the 1/2 ib size but couldn't find on Amz
I'll prob get the 1oz ones and maybe the 1 lb if I can't find the other.
The Grove bags have been doing a good job as everytime I check my weed it's smellin' good and still Not dried out and crispy lol.

At 58 days of flower I'm not sure if I'm gonna chop C99 yet.
Going to take a look at her now, if she is all cloudy I'll prob cut her down even tho I like 63 days better.
The drying tent upstairs is at 70 F and 59% RH so I got to fill the steamer and its all good for the chop.
Try a size #67 in the 1/4lb bags and let it sit for a couple of weeks then try the smoke. I think you'll find it stickier and smoother smoke,,,,,,I don't know but without the humidity packs my stuff was drying out and not staying moist.....

Our local RH matters to the Grove bags, I used to keep it in my garage in a large box, cooler but affected by the outside humidity more and my weed dried out. Inside now in a dark cool spot with the humidity packs I find it much much better....not just much better but much much better....lol....

all I can say is try one and with enough of the packs in the bags you'll see what it like;

I can't afford no fancy Cannatrol ...like some people here....wink wink....lol ( good smoke this am) but its the best way I found yet to store my poorly dried weed.....I should be a fking sales man...lol

Try a size #67 in the 1/4lb bags and let it sit for a couple of weeks then try the smoke. I think you'll find it stickier and smoother smoke,,,,,,I don't know but without the humidity packs my stuff was drying out and not staying moist.....

Our local RH matters to the Grove bags, I used to keep it in my garage in a large box, cooler but affected by the outside humidity more and my weed dried out. Inside now in a dark cool spot with the humidity packs I find it much much better....not just much better but much much better....lol....

all I can say is try one and with enough of the packs in the bags you'll see what it like;

I can't afford no fancy Cannatrol ...like some people here....wink wink....lol ( good smoke this am) but its the best way I found yet to store my poorly dried weed.....I should be a fking sales man...lol
Leave it to me to jump the gun lmao I already ordered before I read your reply.
Oh well, there were so many choices on Amz made my head spin haha.
I got these, they got 4 stars and the price was good so we'll see how that works out for me.
IMG_E5572.JPG

Chopped C99 and it's in the tent but have to seperate those branches a bit.
Also have to put a small clip fan in there.

I also ordered that AP Divider, it will help with my next grow of 2 plants/one pot.
Here's what she looks like in the tent, small ass plant but thick like broccoli.
It looks delicious! I can't wait to smoke it.
Most unusual plant ever! Does not look like any of the pic's of Cinderella.
Ordered from the OC usa site with my other seeds. Might be an error but can't find any pic's that look like it.
IMG_E5571.JPG

I got these, they got 4 stars and the price was good so we'll see how that works out for me.
View attachment 59501

I also ordered that AP Divider, it will help with my next grow of 2 plants/one pot.
Here's what she looks like in the tent, small ass plant but thick like broccoli.
Ordered from the OC usa site with my other seeds. Might be an error but can't find any pic's that look like it.
View attachment 59502
Put the califlower in the tent to dry out. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_5573.JPGIMG_5574.JPGIMG_5575.JPG

View attachment 59501

View attachment 59502
Nice haul, I love the color, Hey sorry about the # fk up brain meets weed brain gets transposed.....lol...I've been ordering some hot sauce off Amzone All of it comes bubble wrapped...until today.....refund?

I used the base of one of the pot dividers instead of clay balls, when I took the took the pack apart I saw that they are not the same bases as the air dome bases with a pop out you can put the dome in....I some how lost a cover for 1 of my trays so off to Dollar store for some plastic.

I found some plastic trays that were perfect. I cut 1 out and it fits fine. Before I cut it I fit 1/2 of the pot dividers sides inside the plastic tray to see if they fit and its a perfect size. Now that I have 3 templates I bought I can make perfect dividers buying the $1.99 cheap plastic trays and cut them to size. Even the bases can be cut and holes drilled a little hot glue and it should be fine.

I have a small band saw so I can easily cut the shapeshotsauce.JPGtray.JPG

Nice haul, I love the color, Hey sorry about the # fk up brain meets weed brain gets transposed.....lol...I've been ordering some hot sauce off Amzone All of it comes bubble wrapped...until today.....refund?

I used the base of one of the pot dividers instead of clay balls, when I took the took the pack apart I saw that they are not the same bases as the air dome bases with a pop out you can put the dome in....I some how lost a cover for 1 of my trays so off to Dollar store for some plastic.

I found some plastic trays that were perfect. I cut 1 out and it fits fine. Before I cut it I fit 1/2 of the pot dividers sides inside the plastic tray to see if they fit and its a perfect size. Now that I have 3 templates I bought I can make perfect dividers buying the $1.99 cheap plastic trays and cut them to size. Even the bases can be cut and holes drilled a little hot glue and it should be fine.

I have a small band saw so I can easily cut the shapesView attachment 59511View attachment 59512
very inovative of you PC !!
But what's that diaper thing on the pot? Another inovation? I think so, haha.
I haven't lost any parts yet but last grow I thought I lost one of the tank filters so ordered another,
then the poltergiest decided to give it back and I found it in the bottom of the tank which I looked at about 5 times lol.

Day 60 in Flower
Thinking heavily on cutting LSD down today. Yep gonna do it!
I'm having a problem on where to get a proper drying of the cut plants.
The upstairs wasn't cutting it and so put them in the cellar but forgot when I open the
cellar door at lights on time ( 9am ) the cats will go right for the hanging fruit lol.
Soooo I'm thinking I might hang them up on the joist, staple them to them.
The reason is the cellar is a constent Temp/RH @ 68/58 at the moment.
That's pretty close, might use a steamer to pick up the rh a bit, maybe.
Well getting close to 9 so I better get ready to chop LSD and hang her.
The rest of the plants Idk, I was thinking of chopping them all and hanging them in the room idk.

very inovative of you PC !!
But what's that diaper thing on the pot? Another inovation? I think so, haha.
I haven't lost any parts yet but last grow I thought I lost one of the tank filters so ordered another,
then the poltergiest decided to give it back and I found it in the bottom of the tank which I looked at about 5 times lol.

Day 60 in Flower
Thinking heavily on cutting LSD down today. Yep gonna do it!
I'm having a problem on where to get a proper drying of the cut plants.
The upstairs wasn't cutting it and so put them in the cellar but forgot when I open the
cellar door at lights on time ( 9am ) the cats will go right for the hanging fruit lol.
Soooo I'm thinking I might hang them up on the joist, staple them to them.
The reason is the cellar is a constent Temp/RH @ 68/58 at the moment.
That's pretty close, might use a steamer to pick up the rh a bit, maybe.
Well getting close to 9 so I better get ready to chop LSD and hang her.
The rest of the plants Idk, I was thinking of chopping them all and hanging them in the room idk.
Those are pot socks they double up as copper root control pads. on my first grow I had a root sticking through the copper root control pads and I thought that might be a trend so I bought the socks, a bit expensive but they keep any roots from going through and stop debris that may drop and clog things up when I do my initial top feed before I turn the pots on. $14 Cdn each taxes in.

I have spares now for everything...I think...filters 0.50 cents each same as red & blue silicon pads, X's, T's, straights, extra blue line, valves...its all pretty cheap to buy but a pain in the ass if something goes missing and we don't have a replacement part for it. Although I have all the little silicon pads in place and I have some spares, those small blue and red silicon crucial pieces piss me off the way they just disappear so easily.

Those are pot socks they double up as copper root control pads. on my first grow I had a root sticking through the copper root control pads and I thought that might be a trend so I bought the socks, a bit expensive but they keep any roots from going through and stop debris that may drop and clog things up when I do my initial top feed before I turn the pots on. $14 Cdn each taxes in.

I have spares now for everything...I think...filters 0.50 cents each same as red & blue silicon pads, X's, T's, straights, extra blue line, valves...its all pretty cheap to buy but a pain in the ass if something goes missing and we don't have a replacement part for it. Although I have all the little silicon pads in place and I have some spares, those small blue and red silicon crucial pieces piss me off the way they just disappear so easily.
Yes, I have the pot socks also but they're fitted and don't look like your socks.
Since they were diferent I thought you made them.
IMG_5585.JPG
Chopped LSD at day 60
I spent over an hour trimming off leaves.
Hung them where, I hope, the cats will leave them alone.
Decided to hang the whole rack up there ha!
IMG_5583.JPGIMG_5584.JPG

Nice racks, good thing you're not a woman or that could be offensive.......You have nicer socks than I do I may have ordered wrong but the ones I have are huge and would fit the next size up, I have to be careful how I stick them in the trays or they bind.

They also suck up salts up and are tough to clean the solid white salt build up off the string / tightening rope/ line. I've used Vinegar & this time I tried citric acid letting them soak for a few days & giving them a scrub once a day. I may have to try a stronger batch of the citric acid next time, I used 1 tbs/gal last time and they still had to be scrubbed to get the shit off.

Nice racks, good thing you're not a woman or that could be offensive.......You have nicer socks than I do I may have ordered wrong but the ones I have are huge and would fit the next size up, I have to be careful how I stick them in the trays or they bind.

They also suck up salts up and are tough to clean the solid white salt build up off the string / tightening rope/ line. I've used Vinegar & this time I tried citric acid letting them soak for a few days & giving them a scrub once a day. I may have to try a stronger batch of the citric acid next time, I used 1 tbs/gal last time and they still had to be scrubbed to get the shit off.
Got em at the Salvation Army store few yrs ago for just that purpose.
I took the crispy one on the bottom and took off the buds, put them in a grove bag and put a Moiscon 62% in there
along with a bit of a orange peal. maybe it'll be worth smoking idk.
I also took a few buds off C99, stuck em in a paper bag and put it in the wine cooler set as low as it will go.
I think it's at 55 degrees, 49% RH seen someone doing it this way, who knows but would be cool if it works out.

Well day 63, 9 wks in flower and I think I'm gonna put them out of their misery.
Next grow will be better, I guess.
Gold Sativa looks ok compared to the rest.
I think the reds might have made the tri's better, I guess, cause they could not get worse lol.
IMG_5587.JPGIMG_5588.JPGIMG_5601.JPG
This runt of an outside plant is going nowhere.
IMG_5602.JPGIMG_5603.JPG
I was gonna do somethin but got high! :ROFLMAO:
XFRS8908.JPG

View attachment 59462
Now that’s a treasure chest. ✊

I guess I used the wrong #,,size #67 for the 1/4lb bags and you can't have too many in a bag they don't make it any more humid, The more the merrier although if you don't have enough packs in the bag they don't work well and then they dry out the packs.

I've never re hydrated them myself, Reddit seems to believe you can by just soaking in water until they soften again and they are good to go....or so goes the belief
View attachment 59492View attachment 59493
I use both. Get them in 10 packs on sale. I keep them in plastic bags or small mason jars.

So far using the same ones and working. Oldest are about two years old. Haven’t had to rehydrate yet but one or two feel real watery. Might need to dry them out a bit.

I like 58% for flower I smoke. 62 or 68 for vape and longer term storage.IMG_8523.jpeg

Done, till they dry out, but took 3 hrs and my back is paying for it.
Won't really know how much I got till I pop those buds off.
Trimming the leaves down and getting a closer look at the buds.
Blue Dream was smelly as usual and Ooo lala it always puts a smile on my face.
Smells blue, not sure how to describe it.
The others had a very fuely smell to them, like maybe diesel.
Gold Sative had the most of and the largest buds.

It'll do me till I get going on another grow but this time I want trees, no short bushes.
Probable one or maybe two plants. Should be a breeze in one AP with one light a 240w TS1000.
I need to go cheaper for a bit while I get this lot fenced off and included with my property.
Right now I see huge money going out and I think my 75 yr old butt is going to be the one that puts it up.

Got new nutes to use as I lost my trust in Dyna Gro/SuperThrive.
I'm going to use Athena and give them a try.
I heard many good things about it from another AP growers group.

I'm gonna go into that room, turn off the exhaust fan and sit and smell that beautiful smell and smoke one too!.
IMG_5619.JPG

C99 in the curing bag .....2oz
Popped the buds off and put them in a Grove bag along with
a Moiscon RH 62% packet.
A small plant but packed with buds.
Buds that were in the wine cooler, in a paper bag, did ok and had
about the same amount of dryness as the ones hanging in the room at 70 degrees/60 rh

IMG_5638.JPGIMG_5639.JPG
The buds were not dried out too much like my previous attempt at drying.
Usually dries out in a week to 10 days and gets too dry.
This time, with the whole room to use, it's way better.
The others are on schedule, with LSD getting bagged up on Fri and the rest on the following Tues.

Last edited:
LSD in the Grove bag.....4oz
I put in Two 62% RH packets in the bag this time.
IMG_5640.JPGIMG_5641.JPG
The others will get trimmed up and ready for the bags by Tues.
Gold Sativa, QC Black, Fruity Pebbles 2.0, Fat Bastard and Blue Dream,
Another 4-5 oz maybe.

I noticed I'm using the last of my LSD and QC White but still have plenty
of QC Blue probably 4-5 oz cause I found a bag from grow before last grow
hidden in the treasure chest. Nice Find.....I said to myself :cool:
Also have about 6 oz of various weed stashed in there!

Bagged the rest of the lot and good riddance to that grow!
I should have chopped it down and started again as soon as I seen the problems.
Oh well lesson learned.
Not much to post about tho.
No seeds, that's good but product is not and with a small harvest
I will have to grow at least one plant, this summer.

I got my land and got the $ for the fence install which I am extrmely happy about.
Too old to try and do a 210' fence by myself I would say haha!
Went to city hall today to get up to code with the paramiter and height.
Should be smooth sailing from now on.......famous last words before shit hits the fan.

I got to clean up the room a bit then I will start a new, One Plant Grow.
With new nutes (Athena) there might be a learning curve, so better to start small.
Picking a seed in the next day or two, not sure yet but might go old school with an un-femmed Strawberry-Banana
Which was a really good plant back when I grew un-femmed seeds.
No problem with only one plant as I can grow several and pick the healthiest female.

I have plenty of weed but will def need some by end of the year so I will need a good harvest.
I am hopeing this nute change will change my grow. Keeping the Pro-Mix as I still have 2 bails.
But will be careful not to over do the mixing with other stuff this time.
IMG_5648.JPGIMG_5649.JPGIMG_5650.JPGIMG_5651.JPGIMG_5652.JPG
Not much about 2oz all together and so fkn hard to clean up,
took me hours and my eyes hurt.
If I didn't think I would need it I would not have bothered.
It all smelled delicious and I think Fruity Pebbles 2.0 was the stickiest.
Bonus was the keef I got and pressed into nickel size peices that smoke like hash.

Back
Top Bottom