Kuwl - Cinderella C99

How do you like your E-Bike? What wattage do you have? Looks like a rear drive motor. I've been thinking about picking up a fat tire Trike.
I love it, and it has a 500w motor.
Nothing bad about it so far. Tires held up over some really rough terrain and the motor and battery
did the work I put on it and passed all my test. The 27.5 inch tires make this bike almost too big for me
and it's got some weight to it. I would not buy the cheap plastic fenders again tho.
It is a good bike for city or trails, I think I paid a lil over $600 for it 2yrs ago.
There are alot to choose from, it made my head spin, now the same bike I brought has a 750w motor w/fenders included, nice!
I brought a 26" 350w for my wife for $450 + $100 shipping and it came with the rear rack, rear brake light
and pretty nice full fenders w/mudflaps (Likebike) only gets up to 15-16 mph. Mine got to 24 mph that and power are the differences, I guess.

There are a lot of style bikes to choose from too, so take your time and choose wisely.

I love it, and it has a 500w motor.
Nothing bad about it so far. Tires held up over some really rough terrain and the motor and battery
did the work I put on it and passed all my test. The 27.5 inch tires make this bike almost too big for me
and it's got some weight to it. I would not buy the cheap plastic fenders again tho.
It is a good bike for city or trails, I think I paid a lil over $600 for it 2yrs ago.
There are alot to choose from, it made my head spin, now the same bike I brought has a 750w motor w/fenders included, nice!
I brought a 26" 350w for my wife for $450 + $100 shipping and it came with the rear rack, rear brake light
and pretty nice full fenders w/mudflaps (Likebike) only gets up to 15-16 mph. Mine got to 24 mph that and power are the differences, I guess.

There are a lot of style bikes to choose from too, so take your time and choose wisely.
I've been looking at the Lectric XP Trike. It comes with fenders, fat tires, front and rear racks, a support seat, 48v battery, 500w motor, Hydraulic brakes and an LCD display for $1,500.

I've been looking at the Lectric XP Trike. It comes with fenders, fat tires, front and rear racks, a support seat, 48v battery, 500w motor, Hydraulic brakes and an LCD display for $1,500.
Looks like a nice bike and the 500w motor should be enough.
I like all the options they are giving too. Free Shipping?
Check the reviews and pecentage of bad vs good
Good should be at least 85% but the higher the better.
Some bad reviews are just nit picking but I read some of each to get a feel.
Also if on Amazon check to see how many purchasers, the more the better in my opinion.
And I also compare with other similar bikes.

Back
Top Bottom