Kuwl's Krazy 8's - Auto Pot Grow

They look ok today but for a few spots on the leaves that look lil burnt.
I do wet them down before and after just forgot that one.
Main thing is they're still alive!

A problem did occur last night before lights out and with my blind eyes I barely seen them.
Tiny lil Ants!!! Guess who's googling organic ant killer or maybe I'll pick up a few of those traps.
Snow outside, ants inside lol, dunno where or how they got into my grow room but they are by the wall
which is all underground outside and never ever seen them before now. Right under some wood flooring panels.
Maybe they came thru the wall with a big nest underground on the other side.
That debris is from the cracks of unsealed morter, between the stones, they've been busy.
And I wonder if they are carring off my perlite too.
IMG_5333.JPG
And found out Panda likes Marijuana leaves to chew on, so no more in my grow room ha!

They look ok today but for a few spots on the leaves that look lil burnt.
I do wet them down before and after just forgot that one.
Main thing is they're still alive!

A problem did occur last night before lights out and with my blind eyes I barely seen them.
Tiny lil Ants!!! Guess who's googling organic ant killer or maybe I'll pick up a few of those traps.
Snow outside, ants inside lol, dunno where or how they got into my grow room but they are by the wall
which is all underground outside and never ever seen them before now. Right under some wood flooring panels.
Maybe they came thru the wall with a big nest underground on the other side.
That debris is from the cracks of unsealed morter, between the stones, they've been busy.
And I wonder if they are carring off my perlite too.
View attachment 51369
And found out Panda likes Marijuana leaves to chew on, so no more in my grow room ha!
Fkin ants man, we get them too, drives my wife nuts. None through winter though, I thought they'd be frozen out now. I've never seen them in my grow rooms though, I have a spray bottle of water & bleach I spray on my floors when its warm here and bugs are out. I'm more afraid of mites....the M word...I don't even like saying it. It might not kill them all but it slows them down.

Fkin ants man, we get them too, drives my wife nuts. None through winter though, I thought they'd be frozen out now. I've never seen them in my grow rooms though, I have a spray bottle of water & bleach I spray on my floors when its warm here and bugs are out. I'm more afraid of mites....the M word...I don't even like saying it. It might not kill them all but it slows them down.
Yep used a bottle of bleach/clorox cleaning spray, wow, it was like a gas attack and they dropped dead quick
but left a clorine smell in the room that I thought was not good for the plants.
First time I seen any in the cellar usually it's carpenter ants by the kitchen sink and then only once or twice.
Well its a nice warm room with decent humi and I thought I'd build them a spa pool of Baking Soda and Sugar equal parts with a touch of water eheheh.
Here's a pic of the results and they love it so much they are still checking in,
IMG_5337.JPG

Yep used a bottle of bleach/clorox cleaning spray, wow, it was like a gas attack and they dropped dead quick
but left a clorine smell in the room that I thought was not good for the plants.
First time I seen any in the cellar usually it's carpenter ants by the kitchen sink and then only once or twice.
Well its a nice warm room with decent humi and I thought I'd build them a spa pool of Baking Soda and Sugar equal parts with a touch of water eheheh.
Here's a pic of the results and they love it so much they are still checking in,
View attachment 51432
Ahhh to slow but found something else that I brought on clearance at the garden center at wm last year for $5 each and brought a bunch.
That did the trick dead on contact.
IMG_5338.JPG

Hey, I saw these on another thread & it got my grey matter moving, Did you say at one time that you had these splitter's?.....2 in 1 pot like this...looks interesting. They grow so well in the AP's it might fill the tent quicker with 2 smaller in each pot. Don't know if I want to spend $20 Cdn for each base and splitter but I could work a sheet of plastic into shape.....better with a template and prototypes can be ugly but I'm really to cheap to pay $20 each x 6........nope....good talk///I'm looking for plastic sheets.....2 in 1 AP.png

Hey, I saw these on another thread & it got my grey matter moving, Did you say at one time that you had these splitter's?.....2 in 1 pot like this...looks interesting. They grow so well in the AP's it might fill the tent quicker with 2 smaller in each pot. Don't know if I want to spend $20 Cdn for each base and splitter but I could work a sheet of plastic into shape.....better with a template and prototypes can be ugly but I'm really to cheap to pay $20 each x 6........nope....good talk///I'm looking for plastic sheets.....View attachment 52035
No, I don't have them, maybe I was showing them, They have 4 way ones too.
I seen them awhile ago and thought they were interesting but forgot about them.
In the 3.9 gal pot would work good.
After this grow I was going to downsize and grow one plant in the 3.9's but now that you
reminded me about these, I think I might try that and do 2 or 4 plants in the one pot.
I guess you could try to make one, if you made a good template and use it on one of those cheap
white plastic cutting boards or something similar.
Just smoked one so going to get some breakfast,...... later.

No, I don't have them, maybe I was showing them, They have 4 way ones too.
I seen them awhile ago and thought they were interesting but forgot about them.
In the 3.9 gal pot would work good.
After this grow I was going to downsize and grow one plant in the 3.9's but now that you
reminded me about these, I think I might try that and do 2 or 4 plants in the one pot.
I guess you could try to make one, if you made a good template and use it on one of those cheap
white plastic cutting boards or something similar.
Just smoked one so going to get some breakfast,...... later.
Ya those are the same ones with 1/2 missing. They come with 2 dividers that go together to make 4 pots, he's only using the 1 piece.
1711741602176.pngGee's the last time I looked they came with the domes $19.95 ...but the domes don't work with the dividers it says on their website. I'm going to keep this on my list, I may pic up 1 next order and see if I can copy them. Plastic is easy to work with, if I can find 1/4"sheets of it somewhere.

Ya those are the same ones with 1/2 missing. They come with 2 dividers that go together to make 4 pots, he's only using the 1 piece.
View attachment 52148Gee's the last time I looked they came with the domes $19.95 ...but the domes don't work with the dividers it says on their website. I'm going to keep this on my list, I may pic up 1 next order and see if I can copy them. Plastic is easy to work with, if I can find 1/4"sheets of it somewhere.
Do you think with the pot split in two there will be enough room for roots?

Do you think with the pot split in two there will be enough room for roots?
Well they grow so well in them that I think that will make up for any crowding, The plants would have to be smaller but I think its worth a test drive..$14 bucks as an add on to make up the $125 they are now charging before free shipping isn't bad.

Well they grow so well in them that I think that will make up for any crowding, The plants would have to be smaller but I think its worth a test drive..$14 bucks as an add on to make up the $125 they are now charging before free shipping isn't bad.
If it works you can go to 12 plants per grow. Then you can grow from fall to late spring should get two harvests and shut down in the summer humidity.

Week 5
Had some problems with timer settings, think I lost my mind.
I had it set at 18/6 turns on at 8am off at 2am some how got changed by poltergiest to 12/12
8am - 8pm so changed it back to 18/6 but did not sink with the other lights,
so one would turn off and the other would turn on.
Said hell with it and put em at 12/12.

It's about 80 degrees with 60% RH in there right now.
That's the highest the humi's been, usualy it's at 40%.
They drinking good so added another 4 gal of nutes in each rez tank.
5ml per gal except for MP and Bloom which I put in at half strength.

Had to put another bender clip on LSD she gets taller than the rest.
Other than my mind going to hell everything is good.
I did wash out one of the tanks which had nutes in the longest.
It looked a bit cloudy so cleaned it out, the other one had water in it most of the time.

Feeding this outside cat that my daughter was feeding but she moved.
I finely got it to trust me to pet him. Nice cat, wish I could take it in but for the dog, I can't.
It's an outside cat so it won't like inside like my other cat's.
She named him Rango so I feed it and hope for the best.
He got a chewed up ear.
Took this last wk when there was still snow on the ground.
IMG_E5336.JPG
Sky jumped up on the bed, Shady did not like the dog in his territory.
IMG_5341.JPG
He was showing Sky fuck around and find out.
IMG_5342.JPG
Sky decided to lay down and behave.
IMG_5343.JPG
Panda is a layed back kitty kat or stoned not sure which.
IMG_5348.JPG
The spare is in the cloth pot, just incase.
IMG_5346.JPG

Week 5
Had some problems with timer settings, think I lost my mind.
I had it set at 18/6 turns on at 8am off at 2am some how got changed by poltergiest to 12/12
8am - 8pm so changed it back to 18/6 but did not sink with the other lights,
so one would turn off and the other would turn on.
Said hell with it and put em at 12/12.

It's about 80 degrees with 60% RH in there right now.
That's the highest the humi's been, usualy it's at 40%.
They drinking good so added another 4 gal of nutes in each rez tank.
5ml per gal except for MP and Bloom which I put in at half strength.

Had to put another bender clip on LSD she gets taller than the rest.
Other than my mind going to hell everything is good.
I did wash out one of the tanks which had nutes in the longest.
It looked a bit cloudy so cleaned it out, the other one had water in it most of the time.

Feeding this outside cat that my daughter was feeding but she moved.
I finely got it to trust me to pet him. Nice cat, wish I could take it in but for the dog, I can't.
It's an outside cat so it won't like inside like my other cat's.
She named him Rango so I feed it and hope for the best.
He got a chewed up ear.
Took this last wk when there was still snow on the ground.
View attachment 52560
Sky jumped up on the bed, Shady did not like the dog in his territory.
View attachment 52561
He was showing Sky fuck around and find out.
View attachment 52562
Sky decided to lay down and behave.
View attachment 52563
Panda is a layed back kitty kat or stoned not sure which.
View attachment 52564
The spare is in the cloth pot, just incase.
View attachment 52565
Hey, that cat has soft sad eyes and needs someone to look after it, I hate seeing that look on them. I've turned soft on cats, if I could I'd take more in but wifes a hard no fkin way....and she's usually so polite and quiet...when that happens I know I'm at the limit....lol

I switched timers this time because I have a sneaking suspicion one was triggering on for a few min at night when they should have been off. I must have 10 timers, some work others??? and they are mixed up....ya.....I have a few 2 prong timers with just an on and off timers, no 15-30 minute intervals but there so big they take up my entire power bars...most of them do so I've little yellow $ store triple splitters I try and add in to the bars to separate them.

Hey, that cat has soft sad eyes and needs someone to look after it, I hate seeing that look on them. I've turned soft on cats, if I could I'd take more in but wifes a hard no fkin way....and she's usually so polite and quiet...when that happens I know I'm at the limit....lol

I switched timers this time because I have a sneaking suspicion one was triggering on for a few min at night when they should have been off. I must have 10 timers, some work others??? and they are mixed up....ya.....I have a few 2 prong timers with just an on and off timers, no 15-30 minute intervals but there so big they take up my entire power bars...most of them do so I've little yellow $ store triple splitters I try and add in to the bars to separate them.
Yep ha I have the same spliters from the $ store too!

Some how before next winter we will do something for that cat,
either I will find a forever home or my daughter will take it in.
Hard part will be getting it to stay inside the house, lol.
He finally got comfortable for me to pet him.
I noticed when I feed him he looks over his shoulder always warey of danger.

If there's a male in there it should show up by next week so I'm keeping my eye open and checking daily.
Guess I'm a bit paranoid.
Checked the water temp on my pot reservoires, it was 76 so I put 2 occilating fans pointing to them, one on each side.
Everything seems to be growing good except for a few burnt leaves ha!
Some plants are lovin the nute mix others are..... heyyyyy that's too much!
If It was too little I would inject a mix directly into the pot water, maybe 1 or 2 ml or less.
Micro manage it. But these need less and not much I can do about that.

I'm liking these lil plant staulk benders, I used 3 more on LSD cause she's a beast of a plant.
The others are still in bush stage not needing any adjustments yet.

Amazon
40 Pcs low stress Training Clips, 90 Degrees Plant Trainer

61YpBqRCqoL._AC_SX679_.jpg$5.99 on sale!​

Last edited:
Yep ha I have the same spliters from the $ store too!

Some how before next winter we will do something for that cat,
either I will find a forever home or my daughter will take it in.
Hard part will be getting it to stay inside the house, lol.
He finally got comfortable for me to pet him.
I noticed when I feed him he looks over his shoulder always warey of danger.

If there's a male in there it should show up by next week so I'm keeping my eye open and checking daily.
Guess I'm a bit paranoid.
Checked the water temp on my pot reservoires, it was 76 so I put 2 occilating fans pointing to them, one on each side.
Everything seems to be growing good except for a few burnt leaves ha!
Some plants are lovin the nute mix others are..... heyyyyy that's too much!
If It was too little I would inject a mix directly into the pot water, maybe 1 or 2 ml or less.
Micro manage it. But these need less and not much I can do about that.

I'm liking these lil plant staulk benders, I used 3 more on LSD cause she's a beast of a plant.
The others are still in bush stage not needing any adjustments yet.

Amazon
40 Pcs low stress Training Clips, 90 Degrees Plant Trainer

View attachment 52733$5.99 on sale!​

I may have to give those things a try, I've had a different approach to controlling them and if I go to far or too fast duct tape does the job..now with a million and 2 uses.

1712089245271.pngBend n ducttape.JPG

I use LST clips in almost every grow.DSC_0849 - Copy.JPG
Just put them on the other day.
They sell ones with adjustable angles but mine are fixed.

Week 1 in Flower
Well officialy it's tomorrow but tomorrow is a busy day for me.
Eclipse path goes right over us in Niagara Falls :cool:
I am grill master and got 2 racks of baby back ribs to grill.
Sunny today, hope it continues tomorrow too! 🌞 🌒🌑🌚
Next one is in 2044 I hear.
I partied last time we had a partial and it stirs something up in ya.
Primal and gets you excited like a cave man thing I guess lol.
Dragging out my boom box and rollin some mighty big smokes.
I'm quiting drinking booze so maybe one beer or two.
NASA astronauts in town along with 1000,s of tourists by the Falls.
Can't take pic's cause I don't have the camera filter.
But will be a fun time!

Plants are doing ok and coming along fine.
Oh there is always the problem child but it's not a biggie.
My problems will start in wk 3 lol they always do.
Tiding up the room and double checking all the stuff I need to.
I turned the light up to 100% to see how that goes.
It's at about 16" but closer to some and farther away from others.
Getting an even canapy at this point is not gonna happen but they seem to be getting healthier.
So not stressing this time about all the minor details just letting it go where it wants too.
Nutes at 620 PPM and PH is 5.8 but in the trays it's higher 6.2 not sure why but oh well.
Rez tanks are over half full with one clear and one not so clear but letting it ride till it gets low
then I'll wash it out clean and re-fill with fresh.
Trying to keep lux between 55-65 with leaf temp at 74-77 degrees.
Turned off humidifier with humi on the rise.
Turned on more fans to counter it. (Rained the last 2 days and my intake is from outside air.)
I now have 4 fans running, 2 small occilating pointing at the trays, 1 6" occilating midrange and
1 8" oc with natural wind going with the exhaust set at 5 for now.
I will be putting a de-hummi in there pretty soon at this rate.
Temp in the room is 81 with 43% RH not too bad this morning.
There were some damaged leaves I removed. They looked burnt from too high nutes, I think.
Probably started feeding them too early with the rich soil I used this time.
Pro-Mix/compost/worm castings+other stuff.
IMG_5350.JPG

Last edited:
Week 1 in Flower
Well officialy it's tomorrow but tomorrow is a busy day for me.
Eclipse path goes right over us in Niagara Falls :cool:
I am grill master and got 2 racks of baby back ribs to grill.
Sunny today, hope it continues tomorrow too! 🌞 🌒🌑🌚
Next one is in 2044 I hear.
I partied last time we had a partial and it stirs something up in ya.
Primal and gets you excited like a cave man thing I guess lol.
Dragging out my boom box and rollin some mighty big smokes.
I'm quiting drinking booze so maybe one beer or two.
NASA astronauts in town along with 1000,s of tourists by the Falls.
Can't take pic's cause I don't have the camera filter.
But will be a fun time!

Plants are doing ok and coming along fine.
Oh there is always the problem child but it's not a biggie.
My problems will start in wk 3 lol they always do.
Tiding up the room and double checking all the stuff I need to.
I turned the light up to 100% to see how that goes.
It's at about 16" but closer to some and farther away from others.
Getting an even canapy at this point is not gonna happen but they seem to be getting healthier.
So not stressing this time about all the minor details just letting it go where it wants too.
Nutes at 620 PPM and PH is 5.8 but in the trays it's higher 6.2 not sure why but oh well.
Rez tanks are over half full with one clear and one not so clear but letting it ride till it gets low
then I'll wash it out clean and re-fill with fresh.
Trying to keep lux between 55-65 with leaf temp at 74-77 degrees.
Turned off humidifier with humi on the rise.
Turned on more fans to counter it. (Rained the last 2 days and my intake is from outside air.)
I now have 4 fans running, 2 small occilating pointing at the trays, 1 6" occilating midrange and
1 8" oc with natural wind going with the exhaust set at 5 for now.
I will be putting a de-hummi in there pretty soon at this rate.
Temp in the room is 81 with 43% RH not too bad this morning.
There were some damaged leaves I removed. They looked burnt from too high nutes, I think.
Probably started feeding them too early with the rich soil I used this time.
Pro-Mix/compost/worm castings+other stuff.
View attachment 53494
Checked them just now and seen C99 has flowers already after only 1 wk
IMG_5355.jpeg

We're supposed to get about 96% coverage with Moncton getting 100%...a 3 hr drive without traffic. One way in and one way out of Nova Scotia, a nice 4 lane divided freeway but it'll be loaded with bad drivers all the way from Halifax to the New Brunswick border doing 100 in a 120 zone because its safer you know....get the fk out of the way I own the road !!!!.....I'll stay home.....lol

We're supposed to get about 96% coverage with Moncton getting 100%...a 3 hr drive without traffic. One way in and one way out of Nova Scotia, a nice 4 lane divided freeway but it'll be loaded with bad drivers all the way from Halifax to the New Brunswick border doing 100 in a 120 zone because its safer you know....get the fk out of the way I own the road !!!!.....I'll stay home.....lol
Bummer!
Cloudy here, too much to see anything where I live.
I suppose I could have walked to the falls but naaah.
It did get real dark of course for about 3 mins and was spooky wierd and the birds
all started to nest in the trees, which was nutty to watch.
We had a BQ and it was ok but seen more on tv than in rl.

Bummer!
Cloudy here, too much to see anything where I live.
I suppose I could have walked to the falls but naaah.
It did get real dark of course for about 3 mins and was spooky wierd and the birds
all started to nest in the trees, which was nutty to watch.
We had a BQ and it was ok but seen more on tv than in rl.
I was out walking my cat through the woods and out onto a neighbours work yard, I could here the birds singing and it got real dark in our back yard ( park I call it) down the hill in the trees on our way back, I snapped a few shots of him without fking with the auto settings on my camera.Qnight eclip dark.JPGQnight park posts.JPGQnight pose.JPG

I was out walking my cat through the woods and out onto a neighbours work yard, I could here the birds singing and it got real dark in our back yard ( park I call it) down the hill in the trees on our way back, I snapped a few shots of him without fking with the auto settings on my camera.View attachment 53738View attachment 53739View attachment 53740
Man them lil post stands are cool, you got it going there Pipe.
Maybe one day I'll do something out in my yard.
Thinking about building a feral cat house for that outside cat "Rango".
I'll have plenty of work to do when we get possesion of the lot next to us.
For now I got Sky, everytime Panda sneaks past me, out the door, Sky corals him and keeps him from
running till I can get ahold of him and bring him back inside. Shady don't want no part of "outside" lol.
Last summer had both out on leashes, Shady broke free and headed straight for the front door
and started scratching it, to get the heck back inside to safety.

Man them lil post stands are cool, you got it going there Pipe.
Maybe one day I'll do something out in my yard.
Thinking about building a feral cat house for that outside cat "Rango".
I'll have plenty of work to do when we get possesion of the lot next to us.
For now I got Sky, everytime Panda sneaks past me, out the door, Sky corals him and keeps him from
running till I can get ahold of him and bring him back inside. Shady don't want no part of "outside" lol.
Last summer had both out on leashes, Shady broke free and headed straight for the front door
and started scratching it, to get the heck back inside to safety.
I started with Coal our oldest and took him out a lot and also would tie him up outside on the leash..semi attended for hours and he's a house cat when he gets out he just goes to a cement pad and roles around.
When we got Qnight and he saw Coal on the leash, he figured it out fast and is a much better walker. He goes, follows the paths and almost obeys me...still cat and all but with me having patients to let him stop and sniff and him wanting to go when he wants to go it works out well.
Dusk ...Dusky is a bit frail and the harnesses are hard on his neck, soft stops are okay but running hard stops choke the poor guy out and he's not smart enough to catch on. so if I hold him and walk him I can slow him down before but he's so bull headed he'll struggle with the line....and choke himself out......so he doesn't get out much.

Almost 2nd wk here and Rain Rain Rain
Plus rivers of water running along my cellar floor.
Not gonna use the humidifier yet.
I turned on all 4 fans and turned up exhaust to 7 for now.
And turned the heater up all the way.
That kept it at 80 degrees and 50% RH so that's good for me.

My intake air for the room is from outside and exhaust goes out the chimney.
I can control the exhaust in increments of 1-10, I usually keep it low between 1-3.
That inturn sucks air in threw the 2" oil pipe in the cellar wall, that goes outside.
I don't like using the de-hummi cause it sucks all the moisture
from everything in the room not just the air.
If I used it I would put something over the pot tops to at least
stop some of the moisture from being sucked out of the soil.
So not using it unless I have to. Better weather coming! :)

Plants drinking well and no problems except for some with burnt leaves.
I guess 700 PPM is too much for a few of them but some show no effects at all.
Does not matter the pot size either. Not worried about it at this point.
The Ghost Train Haze locked up and doesn't want to grow.
I clipped a couple of burnt leaves off today and oooppps, darn, broke off her top.
Ah well, that's why I got a spare. ha

I deluted the mix with some plain ph water in one rez tank and a mix of
Pro-Tekt and Bloom and Zyme in the other tank to get the numbers down
but give them a bloom boost and still get it down to a 500 PPM lvl.
Maybe that will stop the leaves from burning.

Cloth pot plant (Fruity Pebbles 2.0) is good and growing nicely, gave her a drink of plain water yesterday.
She's a bit light green but I will fix her up on the next feed.
IMG_5367.JPG

Almost 2nd wk here and Rain Rain Rain
Plus rivers of water running along my cellar floor.
Not gonna use the humidifier yet.
I turned on all 4 fans and turned up exhaust to 7 for now.
And turned the heater up all the way.
That kept it at 80 degrees and 50% RH so that's good for me.

My intake air for the room is from outside and exhaust goes out the chimney.
I can control the exhaust in increments of 1-10, I usually keep it low between 1-3.
That inturn sucks air in threw the 2" oil pipe in the cellar wall, that goes outside.
I don't like using the de-hummi cause it sucks all the moisture
from everything in the room not just the air.
If I used it I would put something over the pot tops to at least
stop some of the moisture from being sucked out of the soil.
So not using it unless I have to. Better weather coming! :)

Plants drinking well and no problems except for some with burnt leaves.
I guess 700 PPM is too much for a few of them but some show no effects at all.
Does not matter the pot size either. Not worried about it at this point.
The Ghost Train Haze locked up and doesn't want to grow.
I clipped a couple of burnt leaves off today and oooppps, darn, broke off her top.
Ah well, that's why I got a spare. ha

I deluted the mix with some plain ph water in one rez tank and a mix of
Pro-Tekt and Bloom and Zyme in the other tank to get the numbers down
but give them a bloom boost and still get it down to a 500 PPM lvl.
Maybe that will stop the leaves from burning.

Cloth pot plant (Fruity Pebbles 2.0) is good and growing nicely, gave her a drink of plain water yesterday.
She's a bit light green but I will fix her up on the next feed.
View attachment 54360
Rain rain rain,ya we get a lot through the year, if not rain looking like it could rain is normal, our 10 day forecast shows zero clear days and rain with cloudy periods through out. We've had 2 nice days since.........Christmas???....1 was eclipse day & the day after was the other.......I'm thinking August we should get some sun.....ah only 4 more months...lol

You've quite a mix of plant sizes there, tall,short,wide,thin and that one on the right looks out of control...lol....It should start to stink up your house nicely in a week or so when they are all in full bloom.....Does the mail man come to your door?

I've had to have my dehue on the last 3-4 weeks to get my 5x5 into the 50% range at least through the day otherwise I'm over 65% . I have to open the tent doors through the day to get it down, when I open it up in the AM its in the 60's even though my lung room/ basement is 46% at my desktop here.

Rain rain rain,ya we get a lot through the year, if not rain looking like it could rain is normal, our 10 day forecast shows zero clear days and rain with cloudy periods through out. We've had 2 nice days since.........Christmas???....1 was eclipse day & the day after was the other.......I'm thinking August we should get some sun.....ah only 4 more months...lol

You've quite a mix of plant sizes there, tall,short,wide,thin and that one on the right looks out of control...lol....It should start to stink up your house nicely in a week or so when they are all in full bloom.....Does the mail man come to your door?

I've had to have my dehue on the last 3-4 weeks to get my 5x5 into the 50% range at least through the day otherwise I'm over 65% . I have to open the tent doors through the day to get it down, when I open it up in the AM its in the 60's even though my lung room/ basement is 46% at my desktop here.
That one one the right is lsd and it's my favorite right now along with QC blue and white but the lsd kicks my butt pretty good, wish I grew more of em.
It stinks to high heaven but my sealed room don't let no stink out, exhaust/stink goes up n out the chimney.
Ya I didn't think they would be so different in size haha strugglin to keep an even canapy is a lost cause I think.
I'm gonna end up using all 50 of those red and white plant benders.

That one one the right is lsd and it's my favorite right now along with QC blue and white but the lsd kicks my butt pretty good, wish I grew more of em.
It stinks to high heaven but my sealed room don't let no stink out, exhaust/stink goes up n out the chimney.
Ya I didn't think they would be so different in size haha strugglin to keep an even canapy is a lost cause I think.
I'm gonna end up using all 50 of those red and white plant benders.
I've never tried those things but I think I'll get a pack for my growing sprouts, I've at least 3 weeks of flowering left and 2 of them are already reaching for the sky, I've topped them both but they look determined to grow me out of space...fast....I usually just pinch and bend but they end up needing support.......just ordered them $13/30

I've never tried those things but I think I'll get a pack for my growing sprouts, I've at least 3 weeks of flowering left and 2 of them are already reaching for the sky, I've topped them both but they look determined to grow me out of space...fast....I usually just pinch and bend but they end up needing support.......just ordered them $13/30
I'm going to order 3 of the dividers & bases for my 6 pots and split into my 6 pots. I may build bases for three or just go with clay balls and the dividers. I have 10 reg seeds from Dragon Flames, Haole Moonshine I ordered off his web site I just received from my pic of the month prize.

My plan is to sprout all 10 ( if they all pop) and grow out in the 1/2 pots until I flip. Once I find any males I can cull them out and if 1/2 is male I can just remove the divider. If not I'll grow out in the half pot. I'll have an extra pot with a divider I can grow something else or 2 in.
1713104640599.png

I'm going to order 3 of the dividers & bases for my 6 pots and split into my 6 pots. I may build bases for three or just go with clay balls and the dividers. I have 10 reg seeds from Dragon Flames, Haole Moonshine I ordered off his web site I just received from my pic of the month prize.

My plan is to sprout all 10 ( if they all pop) and grow out in the 1/2 pots until I flip. Once I find any males I can cull them out and if 1/2 is male I can just remove the divider. If not I'll grow out in the half pot. I'll have an extra pot with a divider I can grow something else or 2 in.
View attachment 54449
I want those but haven't ordered any yet.
I will be growing one 3.9g pot next so I can either grow 4 or 2 in that divider using only the one pot.
I have one set of 4 bases not sure but might order 4 more if I can't make any.
I am using bases in the bigger 3.9g pots now but not in the 2.2g pots just coco-coir n dirt on top of those air domes.
but ya I like those dividers alot!

I want those but haven't ordered any yet.
I will be growing one 3.9g pot next so I can either grow 4 or 2 in that divider using only the one pot.
I have one set of 4 bases not sure but might order 4 more if I can't make any.
I am using bases in the bigger 3.9g pots now but not in the 2.2g pots just coco-coir n dirt on top of those air domes.
but ya I like those dividers alot!
I think Home Depot has plastic sheets I can cut and I've hole saws I can drill the holes. Once I have a template it should be simple, if there are legs I can hot glue them on. I should probably buy just 1 but being lazy I'll get 3 and see if I can make bases for the other 3

Was downstairs looking at bud progress n noticed how nice the C99 plant is coming along.
Beautiful buds on this plant but it's a shorty.
Unlike the LSD long and gangly.
Ah I ran into a problem with those plant bender thingys.
If the stalk is too thin/skinny the staulk will not bend but break
at one point and the device won't hold on. Had to use blue tape on it.
First time it happened to me and it was on the Blue Dream plant.
2 weeks into flower and the buds are poppin'
Usually I don't see this much flower till wk 3 and they are drinking alot.
I took this in the am soon as the lights came on.
IMG_5368.JPG

Back
Top Bottom