LED driver wiring

I might've misunderstood your reference to the power cable. You must've meant the power cable, between the light and driver, the DC side. That makes sense. Sorry for the confusion Aqua.
Yeah i was confused also… not thinking clearly as from the driver to the light is usually 16-18 gauge solid core. Getting no sleep wit this broken AC but should have a nee unit by the end of this week now. 41c with the humidex today… ridiculous summer so far here

Yeah i was confused also… not thinking clearly as from the driver to the light is usually 16-18 gauge solid core. Getting no sleep wit this broken AC but should have a nee unit by the end of this week now. 41c with the humidex today… ridiculous summer so far here
Yeah I've been sleeping in my lung room because that's the only place in the house cool enough. 62ish on the F side of things.

Yea, staying at my parents, apt is fucked.

Can't sleep for shit in 85f+ with the storm knocking out electricity.

The second one does not plug into anything…
It looks to me like it's connected to that black box that's attached to the light. My ViparSpectra lights have two cables connecting the driver to the light, so it seems likely the OP's light would, too. My lights don't have that black box, though.

1687289861133.jpeg

It looks to me like it's connected to that black box that's attached to the light. My ViparSpectra lights have two cables connecting the driver to the light, so it seems likely the OP's light would, too. My lights don't have that black box, though.

View attachment 8838
Think it goes to the potentiometer…. The dial that controls power (intensity)

Back
Top Bottom