Max

The Legend
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys.this is my new home now so the show must go on. 😀..this grow will continue on from over on …what was it called….I’ve forgotten already 😆.the 6 girls are still going strong..on day 10 now so the show won’t b far away from starting.another 4-5 days I’d say.plants are staying short but that has always been the case running these lights.I do think topping them beginning of flower does slow,delay the stretch which is exactly what I want.I don’t like going under 19’ to light as it seems to stress the plants and the buds will grow a little foxtaily,knobby like with the leaves tacoeing up..,a nice white frost here tonite.that just kills the rh in the room keeping it under 50% so the dehuey isn’t on tonite..sitting on 550ppm on 500 Hanna scale and gradually creeping it up.phing 5.93. Using 4 gal pots.70/30 coco/perlite with some chunky perlite added .b more like 60/40 now.3 litres of feed everyday ,plenty of runoff. looking good 😃
View attachment IMG_1891.MOV

Last edited:
Yeah seems strange..it use to take less time at that other place but not as long..I can’t view zen’s vids either..when I like a post it takes awhile to load up..I thought maybe I’m running short on bytes or used up my money and that’s why it’s slow but I don’t think that’s the case..

Last edited:
Yeah seems strange..it use to take less time at that other place but not as long..I can’t view zen vids either..when I like a post it takes awhile to load up..I thought maybe I’m running short on bytes or used up my money and that’s why it’s slow but I don’t think that’s the case..
I hate filling your grow thread up with this, first few posts are important. I can clean this up for you if you want.

I took Thursday off to move the forum to it's forever home server. This will allow for faster and more everything. Plus more control over important stuff like SEO so those other folks can find us. Then everything blew up with well you know. Been dealing with that ever since.

The other thing that happened was volume really spiked. You can probably imagine.

I think I have the solution in my back pocket, just have to implement when traffic is a bit lower. The forum needs to shut down for a couple hours during the transfer. Maybe more, depending on how long the backup and transfer takes.

Nice plants dude!

Thanks for the taco and foxtail comment that helps me out I had an issue with that on some autos...all different height tho and I didn't have a riser to raise the shorter ones up...so I just kinda picked a happy medium and said hell with it just some autos....

What strains you rockin?

Just tried the vid worked straight away till it got halfway through and didn’t play the rest..unable to play it now..when I like a post that takes 10 secs to come up...lets See if it works better later ..

Video played through for me also this time
No apple here.
I get the same thing sometimes with the likes after i try to watch a video that locks up?
The screen starts to recycle with a moving line across the top of screen like I am waiting.
No like shows when I hit it but if I leave the page and come back the like is there?
My last occurrence was this afternoon, but not since.

Nice plants dude!

Thanks for the taco and foxtail comment that helps me out I had an issue with that on some autos...all different height tho and I didn't have a riser to raise the shorter ones up...so I just kinda picked a happy medium and said hell with it just some autos....

What strains you rockin?
.still dude your droolin.I wouldn’t mind trying Jeff’s love stash regs and take some cuttings and use one as a reversal and grow out some fems if I’m lucky to get a few pheno s I like to do it …if Jeff’s okay with that.I got no room really to grow out regulars and it’s just a waste on nutrients,media and power and time…I was banking on his new fems that were in the making and growing those out but the reversal wouldn’t produce blow,(pollen ). I have great difficulty getting seeds + I like to stick to a good thing.

beginning of day 13.going to start the classic canna Flores tonite.usually I begin using it around 3 weeks in flower but I ran out of vega last grow at day 12 and I couldn’t tell the difference.,they never lightened up one bit so the Flores has plenty of N available for the plants..so I will start early again .I was pretty happy with last grow which produced 34 oz‘s and a bit left over.pretty much near bang on what I average with this strain.room can’t really handle anymore than that as I haven’t an big ass dehuey .the hepa filters stop the mold through passive ventilation but it always seems to get in from somewhere else.most likely from the shed door when I open it..thinking of getting an uv light to put in there to kill it in its tracks..
the girls are really starting to pickup now filling the room up..I will b pulling them out very soon to stake them and remove the inner leaves to open them upwill put some trolley wheels on a couple stands to get them all near on even terms.😃..pic.8F47CBF8-AA67-4B1D-8C9F-B7DB4945B4FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Gave 2 a real good defoliate tonite…couldn’t do the others as have to get up early .they are a little behind in starting to bud..I fucked them up on there second day in flower because I plugged the timer in and the lights stayed on for 24 hrs..lol.so I gave then 24hrs darkness to get them back on the right time.the timer has 3 light settings on,auto off.I had it on auto which I thought was the correct setting but I had to push off then select auto for it to work …when I was setting it up I went from on to auto…wiierd hey..one of the girls was an absolute mess with shoots stretching off the main branches.these would not b able to hold the weight of the buds so I got rid of them..were all in the middle of the plant.they won’t need another defol now and will just pluck leaves here there what blocking the light.they are 24’ to light now 2 weeks in..👍

Back
Top Bottom