Going on a few years now easily.pretty much set and forget Zen….I love it 💪..ive tried running it closer at a 100% soon as I put them in flower they will tacoe abit only cause I’m going from 300 cmy to 630 watt..so when I can i will give them acweek at 450w last week of veg with the light at 36’ then at 630 in flower same height and they love it.I just let them grow to the ligh…by the time stretch has finished they are around 24’ away which is there sweet spot..so I’ve been sticking to that as my best grow are at that distance.I could run closer but yield and health of the plants is great so there’s no need to tinker.I’m one of those guys …if it isn’t broken don’t fix it…I’ve been wanting to get the light you have for veg..how short is it keeping your girls..

I’ve had it maybe a year. No info or recommendations when I got it so had to use the UK info. They have NA out now.

I do great with it until week 5 flower. Then burn shows up. Plants just get so big I run out of head room. Next round I’m trying mainline. No more unintended 4’+ plants. 🤣

But my one true complaint is the dimming. 0-25-50-75-100 just sucks, in my experience. Better off with a typical 0-100 and use a meter. Pretty sure it’s just so they can sell their controller.

So until I get my grows shorter I can’t give a fair review.

Yeah I agree they should have 0-100 as I could lower the intensity towards the end better...we have the lumateks here..they are a pretty dear light…how far are you keeping your fan away at canopy .I lifeed my fan up a little more and my girls didnt tacoe as much.early on they would start to taco at week 5-6 same as you bud.try reducing your room temp a little …what are your temps and height setting at week 5 of flower..

have you tried running your nite temps closer to you day temps..that helps heaps during stretch

But my one true complaint is the dimming. 0-25-50-75-100 just sucks, in my experience. Better off with a typical 0-100 and use a meter. Pretty sure it’s just so they can sell their controller.
Planning to buy the ks5000 for my 4x4 with my tax return. So ive also been thinking about getting 2 of the Controller 69 pros from AC Infinity.
Then i can run both the ks3000 and ks5000 0-100 instead of 0-25-50-75-100.

I'm still a huge fan of my 69 pro.
I have the controller 529 from before they were even bluetooth lol, and then the Bluetooth controller 67, which i accidentally threw away when i got it, so it has a broken lcd screen so you have to look wt it dead on at like 6 inches away or you cant see it.... kinda makes it a pita.
But i guess thats what you get when you try to set up a grow and build a house all at the same time 🤷🏻

How does that work with the controller do you plug the light into it or something Goody

How does that work with the controller do you plug the light into it or something Goody
You have to get accessory dongles and then it all just plugs into the controller.

I was looking at other options but im only familiar with the name TrolMaster, and theyre like 300 dollars. I need 2 so im looking at the aci 69 pro+ at 140 each.

You have to get accessory dongles and then it all just plugs into the controller.

I was looking at other options but im only familiar with the name TrolMaster, and theyre like 300 dollars. I need 2 so im looking at the aci 69 pro+ at 140 each.
Cool I’ll look into that.I do have a Gavita el2 here maybe I could use.I bought it years ago when I started out with the Gavita 6/750..never bothered to use it…cost like 700 bucks.can get them as cheap as 300 now..probably less.

Cool I’ll look into that.I do have a Gavita el2 here maybe I could use.I bought it years ago when I started out with the Gavita 6/750..never bothered to use it…cost like 700 bucks.can get them as cheap as 300 now..probably less.
Gavita makes nice stuff. Always wanted to get a gavita 1700e for my 4x4 but so expensive lol.

• Agree
Reactions: Max
Same here.I wanted one after seeing sshz’s grows over at the other place..freight to here is crazy.we have everything but those lights..

They run about $1200 here, i don't even have that invested in my 3x3 and 4x4 combined since 2 of my lights were free lol.

Reactions: Max
i Think it was going to cost me 3 gs lol.fuck that hahaha…gavita going that well they don’t need to expand into our country…wankers 😆

Pretty sure it was growers choice hydro store back in 2018-19..I’m not sure if it was the same place oe whether they were just starting to make there own.it’s been soo long I might b mistaken the wrong place.

The donor Zamal dreams.notice I’ve taken all the shoots off the branches bar the top 5 or so,was intending to keep bout 3 .it’s a cutting taken from a plant just starting to bud so she’s a monster crop plant and that’s the reason why I’ve taken all the shoots off it would get soo messy and uncontrollable so that is the best thing to do..she’s just a donor plant anyway that I will chuck some pollen off the reversed plants for seed.the bitch is drinking 6+ litres a day in coco perlite and getting plenty of dry backs with some slight droop of the tops..it recovers that fast when I go get more feed for her the tops have recovered within 5 mins..this bitch is only getting 580 ppm veg nutes and looks great.just goes to show they don’t need much at all.its just about to start budding in a week..well hopefully it does as it will b late..I’ve hit the sunset sherbet with reverse spray twice and it’s not working.this time i wil give it more dark time than before..I’m running out of spray so I hope what I have left will work..the donor is to the right of the zamal and you can just see the reversal behind that..strong smell coming off it too for a vegging plant.that too will bud soon.660E375E-330A-4BCD-8812-A076EB988F8A.jpegAC75A78E-B342-4B92-BF4C-4E8ED6C21CE9.jpeg

7 days gone..going to start taking there big ass sun leaves starting tonite.open them up abit.they are really going for it and setting themselves up for what to come.they are loving the enviroment atm.4 are aprox 28-32 to light air temp 25.9-26.3
leave temp dunno not looking 😆 ph dunno ppm dunno….nar ph 5.93 pm is low 550-560 but I will keep increasing it up to 600ppm.fuck me can’t upload vid now too large.small med,large all 30.2mb..wtf has happened

51 days old.2 weeks gone in flower..medium defol done and the show has started.tickets please…
near finished staking…

have another ‘danny divito’ front middle..she is healthy but…just short 🤣
View attachment 44873
View attachment 44874
I got one thats just short too. Its an Interstate Dragon, her sister was vegged 2 weeks less and is twice as big lol.
I think i shocked her at transplant

Planning to buy the ks5000 for my 4x4 with my tax return. So ive also been thinking about getting 2 of the Controller 69 pros from AC Infinity.
Then i can run both the ks3000 and ks5000 0-100 instead of 0-25-50-75-100.
I just got my controller 69 and I set it up correctly, with luck, not a phone app. I may need to read up on it though. I have a 67 controller on my 4x4 tent but no app there either, I just watch temp and humidity and adjust the inline fan speed from 4-7 usually. Old lazy Hillbilly here. Lol. SS Went to Neptune seeds and picked up DFG's Purple Dragon Rider, 10 seeds,Cheers

Last edited:
You could b right Goody.usually they get going if they have had a rough start..that’s my experience with them..if they don’t it’s like a baby in the womb never got the vigor like it sisters.a half baked seed 😆.I’ve had quite a few that hadn’t gown big outside but the smoke from it put me on my ass more than the bigger plants..

I am still looking for a phenotype I use daily but as DFG says, may just have to keep changing from one to the next. All I've seen from DFG has been beautiful,structure, color, everything. SS Cheers

Zamal dreams just starting to bud.only gets 600ppm .9-12litres a day ,feed.water, water .doesn’t help when it’s warm and in a little ass pot..it’s about time it’s starting to bud..it’s late.can’t wait to see what she looks like in 10 weeks FA948120-97B1-45A9-813C-E366E580D1C0.jpeg9B13335C-6B30-4170-8855-C9669548A60A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom