Aug 8
Week 9.5 for the girls in my tent, They are just about done. I think I can start cutting them down Monday. We've a hot spell with high humidity right now and I'll just keep them going a few more days Monday will be 10 weeks and I'll start pulling my Quebec Blast first she seems to be furthest along. She's hidden by the Sour D...both with similar structures to them both Sativa leaning but the Sour D stands out...

My clones of the Quebec Blue didn't turn out as nice as mom was. more fox tailing and that's my fault having the light too strong too early and maybe too close as well. I'll try and keep my next crop a bit smaller so I don't have to crunch them in so tight together as well.

I have a new batch of seeds to pop this weekend and a new tool to use. I was gifted a vertical seed germinating tool from Bandit420 ...Thank you very much.... I'll put it to use tomorrow..groupw9.5.JPGQblw9.5.JPGQblw9.5a.JPGSDw9.5.JPGSDw9.5a.JPGSgroup9.5.JPG

Aug 8
Week 9.5 for the girls in my tent, They are just about done. I think I can start cutting them down Monday. We've a hot spell with high humidity right now and I'll just keep them going a few more days Monday will be 10 weeks and I'll start pulling my Quebec Blast first she seems to be furthest along. She's hidden by the Sour D...both with similar structures to them both Sativa leaning but the Sour D stands out...

My clones of the Quebec Blue didn't turn out as nice as mom was. more fox tailing and that's my fault having the light too strong too early and maybe too close as well. I'll try and keep my next crop a bit smaller so I don't have to crunch them in so tight together as well.

I have a new batch of seeds to pop this weekend and a new tool to use. I was gifted a vertical seed germinating tool from Bandit420 ...Thank you very much.... I'll put it to use tomorrow..View attachment 20579View attachment 20580View attachment 20581View attachment 20582View attachment 20583View attachment 20584
Outstanding!(y)

I will be harvesting my dosidos this weekend alsoView attachment 20610View attachment 20611
I would be too but I pulled it at week 4 with tiny little buds all stretched out. I fked it up with too much feed too early......Yours looks very nice, I'm still smoking some Dosido off my last grow and I've a few more seeds so the ne\xt time I run it I'll do better..

Dont forget to try the trainwreck seeds.
This next grow I'll be popping one for sure. Granny sent me some Green Crack I want to try as well. I'll hopefully be popping 6 this weekend for a new run....this is the first time in 5 years I haven't had something to go into flower when my crop is finished flowering.....A bit of a pause.....I'm wanting to make a few pipes and I've bought some new equipment to try out for polishing. We're going out to Lee Valley tools today for a few pieces I need

This next grow I'll be popping one for sure. Granny sent me some Green Crack I want to try as well. I'll hopefully be popping 6 this weekend for a new run....this is the first time in 5 years I haven't had something to go into flower when my crop is finished flowering.....A bit of a pause.....I'm wanting to make a few pipes and I've bought some new equipment to try out for polishing. We're going out to Lee Valley tools today for a few pieces I need
Sept 9
it was 10 weeks in flower yesterday and I still haven't pulled any Yet. a bit worried about power loss while drying at 30C and 100% if we lose power for any period of time. I have a generator but that only goes so far without a roof overhead.

Anyways pics from last nightGroup w10.JPGQCblw10.JPGQCblw10a.JPGQCblw10b.JPGQCblw10c.JPGSourDpinched w10.JPGSourDw10.JPG

Yh big buds
Dose it always foxtail or.is that because light an heat
Light and heat on the QCblues, Too close to the light as well. I grew out of space some are within 6" of the light. I have the lights at 60% now. I had to pinch a few tops off my Sour D buds because they bleached being so close but they just got wider & plumped up1694531101604.jpeg

Heard them seeds are bred for yield
No I haven't ordered from any Usa or out of country seed companies. I've been lucky with seeds lately. I've had a few members send me some new stuff. I apparently won pic of the month so they shipped me some seeds and a vertical germinating device.

The weather has me concerned about popping seeds right now. I'm in no hurry I have a good supply of smoke but I don't want to lose good seeds to an unforeseen disaster or have to tend plants if we do get that hurricane......the latest tracking I see coming to Nova Scotia puts it right over top of my house........We're in the second bay just south of Halifax1694532084756.png

No I haven't ordered from any Usa or out of country seed companies. I've been lucky with seeds lately. I've had a few members send me some new stuff. I apparently won pic of the month so they shipped me some seeds and a vertical germinating device.

The weather has me concerned about popping seeds right now. I'm in no hurry I have a good supply of smoke but I don't want to lose good seeds to an unforeseen disaster or have to tend plants if we do get that hurricane......the latest tracking I see coming to Nova Scotia puts it right over top of my house........We're in the second bay just south of HalifaxView attachment 21069
Stay safe pipe.

Sept 18
Hurricane lee has passed us and I have power back on, 36 hrs of no electricity and my generator failed. Its harvest day, 11 weeks in flower and 48hrs of dark because of no power. My plants look good and have almost stopped taking up water. I gave them 3 gallons of ph'd water last night with an extra helping of Epsom Salts. to assist in the burning of my smoke when dried.

A lot of fox tailing on my QCBlue, I think because I had them too close to the light too strong. I'll adjust on my next round. I'll be popping a few seeds this week now that current crop is finished I have a nice line up to try for the first time, Trainwreck, Green Crack & a Runtz to start. I'm not sure If I'll pop 2 of each or add other strains. I end up with feeding issues if I try too many varieties at once and with my auto pots thgey all get the same feed.Qblw11.JPGQblw11a.JPGQblw11b.JPGSDpinchedw11.JPGsdw11a.JPGSourDw11.JPG

I have everything I need now for making more pipes. I hope to get onto it this week with the cutting of a few blocks to start. I still have to wait until my harvest is dry before I make dust fly in my shop

Nice grow man, good to hear you got through the storm ok. Was looking at pics on facebook of all my friends back home eating their storm snacks and talking about the relentless power outages.
Funny how so many of them ate their storm chips in the first couple hours and then get on Facebook to complain that theyre out of storm snacks and the power is out hahaha.

Nice grow man, good to hear you got through the storm ok. Was looking at pics on facebook of all my friends back home eating their storm snacks and talking about the relentless power outages.
Funny how so many of them ate their storm chips in the first couple hours and then get on Facebook to complain that theyre out of storm snacks and the power is out hahaha.
Thanks, its been a struggle this summer but I gotter dun and the wind blew through without much of an impact....on us...others got whacked....its just a roll of the dice when she starts coming our way. We got luck again. I got a Quebec Blast trimmed for drying last night, I'd for gotten about her. She's a mini version of the Sour D I have growing still.Blast 11wa.JPGBlast11w.JPGBlast11w2.JPGBlast11wb.JPG

Thanks, its been a struggle this summer but I gotter dun and the wind blew through without much of an impact....on us...others got whacked....its just a roll of the dice when she starts coming our way. We got luck again. I got a Quebec Blast trimmed for drying last night, I'd for gotten about her. She's a mini version of the Sour D I have growing still.View attachment 22025View attachment 22026View attachment 22027View attachment 22028
Sept 21
I cut and hung 2 more Quebec Blue last night and I've 2 more plants to trim up. The SD is going to take me twice as long to trim up as the Q Blues did and I think twice the weight too. My Q Blues are sure sparkly what a nice pretty strain to grow. https://quebeccannabisseeds.com if any of you are interested...The foxtailing was my fault of having it grow too close to the lights.Qbl11.5.JPGQblw11.5.JPGQblw11.5a.JPGQblw11.5b.JPGSD11.5.JPGSD11.5a.JPG

I was feeding them a quarter of recommended nute dosage. Easy to do when all plants are the same strain.
By the time mine have hit the auto pots I'm feeding them my full veg feed mix at 5/5/5 ml/per gal, I only up the bloom to 10ml at 2-3 weeks so 5/5/10/gal . Its what I've fed in Promix for years and I haven't changed in the AP's. They jumped in veg once in the pots & that gave me the thumbs up to continue as if soil. I knew I was feeding too much but I couldn't cut back while in full bloom. I could try 4/4/8 on my next run with them and see how that does I guess.

Back
Top Bottom