You grow some nice looking bud sir.👍

My drying has had the same issues. Lowest was 20c and usually 22c with RH 58-63.

Each week is a new set of issues to overcome. You’re doing great!😝
Thanks, I'm going through a heck of a lot of nutrients with the Auto Pots.....Every day they get 3 gal of food every 4th day I have to give them 6 gal , 3 gal / day runs my res dry......

Every day now I feed 5ml micro/ 3.3ml/grow / 10ml Bloom / 1/3 tsp Kool Bloom / 5ml Cal mag / 4 ml Diamond Nectar / 1 ml Hyclean/ then my ph is low so I need 3ml ph up/gal to get me back to 6.0ph.......

When I'm in soil I feed once a week.....I like the new pots but man I go through a lot of food....plants seem to like it which means I may have been under feeding my soil based plants....

Oooweee that sour de
Mine went crazy like that also.
Yes and more Sativa looking than I noticed the last time....I wasn't able to let my last one finish 100% because of bud rot on my Dosido made me pull her maybe a week early.....I hope I can let her ripen this time along with the Qblues.

Thanks, I'm going through a heck of a lot of nutrients with the Auto Pots.....Every day they get 3 gal of food every 4th day I have to give them 6 gal , 3 gal / day runs my res dry......

Every day now I feed 5ml micro/ 3.3ml/grow / 10ml Bloom / 1/3 tsp Kool Bloom / 5ml Cal mag / 4 ml Diamond Nectar / 1 ml Hyclean/ then my ph is low so I need 3ml ph up/gal to get me back to 6.0ph.......

When I'm in soil I feed once a week.....I like the new pots but man I go through a lot of food....plants seem to like it which means I may have been under feeding my soil based plants....
Why so much I wonder? Daily vs weekly. Yet I get tip burn. 🤔

Yes and more Sativa looking than I noticed the last time....I wasn't able to let my last one finish 100% because of bud rot on my Dosido made me pull her maybe a week early.....I hope I can let her ripen this time along with the Qblues.
Aphids had me pull Twin1 a week early. Just jarred. Solo got the full ride. I’m wondering how much of a difference there will be.

Aphids had me pull Twin1 a week early. Just jarred. Solo got the full ride. I’m wondering how much of a difference there will be.
Not much I don't think, I believe it to be more of a flavor thing after 10 weeks of flowering than potency, Just with the dam Sativa's they take so long any ways to finish them off......11 weeks they're done ready or not I can't wait any longer.....I've heard some can go 14 weeks....lol...fk that .....I can't tell the difference anyways.

Not much I don't think, I believe it to be more of a flavor thing after 10 weeks of flowering than potency, Just with the dam Sativa's they take so long any ways to finish them off......11 weeks they're done ready or not I can't wait any longer.....I've heard some can go 14 weeks....lol...fk that .....I can't tell the difference anyways.
Ive a strawberry cough pheno that runs about 16 weeks....
Im 9 week in flower with it now, barely any buds, no trichome development yet, still pumping white pistils EVERYWHERE.
I killed its clone and will not be running this a 3rd time.
I have 1 more seed of it and i hope its like the first pheno i grew that only took 12 weeks, cause this second pheno takes way to long and is kinda trashy lol.

Im 9 week in flower with it now, barely any buds, no trichome development yet, still pumping white pistils EVERYWHERE.
I have 1 more seed of it and i hope its like the first pheno i grew that only took 12 weeks, cause this second pheno takes way to long and is kinda trashy lol.
16 weeks? ...just no..wtf 16 weeks....it would have to be a dam nice smoke to go that long...I've already extended my weeks of flowering to 11 weeks from my initial 8 as the advertising recommended.......but 16?

16 weeks? ...just no..wtf 16 weeks....it would have to be a dam nice smoke to go that long...I've already extended my weeks of flowering to 11 weeks from my initial 8 as the advertising recommended.......but 16?
Yeah, its not acceptable imo lol.
I'm not even sure im gonna let it finish. I might need the space for something else soon so it may just have to go to conpost lol.

Strawberry Cough is one of my faves but I won't grow it. That cut just gave me fits. The hermie pheno was the last straw.
I really like that strain so it's one of the first I look for on dispensary menus. I figure let somebody else go thru the hassles with her and I'll just buy a zip or two, some oils, and save myself the frustrations of growing it 🥴

Strawberry Cough is one of my faves but I won't grow it. That cut just gave me fits. The hermie pheno was the last straw.
I really like that strain so it's one of the first I look for on dispensary menus. I figure let somebody else go thru the hassles with her and I'll just buy a zip or two, some oils, and save myself the frustrations of growing it 🥴
I have 1 seed left im gonna pop next spring. Hoping its a faster pheno, and im planning to pollinate it with an apple fritter male maybe itll make something nice.

Aug 17
Another rainy day on the Atlantic coast, its been a rough year for everyone that relies on the sun to shine.

On a brighter note my girls in my 5x5 are thriving! The combination of Spiderfarmer lights I have and the Auto pots are giving me one of my nicest crops ever......I've 5 girls performing well, there's a distinct difference in color and smell but the Sour D is the dominant scent.

A few of the SD's buds grew up and got too close to the light and there was some bleaching so I raised the light and pinched off the top white part......They've swelled sideways rather than continuing up conical, I still have a month left for them & its going to be interesting watching them grow.QBLw6.jpgQBLw6b.jpgQBLw6.jpgQBLw6b.jpgSDw6.jpgSDw6a.jpgSDw6b.jpgSDw6topped.jpg

Better invest in some rolling papers for that crop !!!
I buy them by the box load 25 packs at a time....I also get the raw tips 50 pack x 50 sheets, I won't run out any time soon....lol

The Sour D is a beauty eh.......I offered a few more of them to another member here but I still have a few left for myself, He was talking about him and his wife loving the strain so much and wanting to find the real east coast stuff........I'm pretty far east....lol

I just went through my seeds last night to see what I had available and found some fem Trainwreck...I guess I forgot about them since my last seed sprouting......I'll be sure to start one up on my next grow......thanks again for that.

How are you for seeds? is there anything new you're sprouting this fall? I have a few other strains coming from Granny that have been recommended as a mold / bug resistant strains for me to try Green Crack is one I can remember and egar to try

I'm not going to start anything now until after my current crop is done or near their end......11 weeks = Sept 18 and that's when I expect them done

I have 5 dosido in flower right now and have 5 gorilla glue in veg tent . Next seeds im going to plant are purple silverback first time growing for me.View attachment 17774
My last Dosido didn't make it, I pulled her at week 3/4...I think I over fed her and stunted bud growth but the rest have loved the same feed so I'll know next time to keep her food a bit lower in the pots..........

You're not in the Pots? I like them, just going through a lot of nutes though and struggling to keep the humidity down but they sure grow nice in them and with the air domes & the root development they're a hit for me....

My last Dosido didn't make it, I pulled her at week 3/4...I think I over fed her and stunted bud growth but the rest have loved the same feed so I'll know next time to keep her food a bit lower in the pots..........

You're not in the Pots? I like them, just going through a lot of nutes though and struggling to keep the humidity down but they sure grow nice in them and with the air domes & the root development they're a hit for me....
Im only feeding the dosido at a quarter of what is recommended anymore and the tips burn. No pots thats for winter months easier to control humidity.

Im only feeding the dosido at a quarter of what is recommended anymore and the tips burn. No pots thats for winter months easier to control humidity.
Do you have your lights on full power?, I lift the feed to max power & lights to max around week 4 and they get everything at max until I see a decline in water usage at around 8 - 9 weeks.....with everything in now I'm at around 1400 ppm and I've had to lift my feeds ph with some UP to get it back to around 6........

Do you have your lights on full power?, I lift the feed to max power & lights to max around week 4 and they get everything at max until I see a decline in water usage at around 8 - 9 weeks.....with everything in now I'm at around 1400 ppm and I've had to lift my feeds ph with some UP to get it back to around 6........
I have a 600 watt led light in a 5x5 tent and run it at 325 till harvest.

Dosidos reacts negatively to stress caused by excess heat, too powerful lights, and overfeeding. It's also sensitive to humidity
Yes and with my flood and 100% humidity in here for a few days didn't help....Its a shame I was hoping she'd grow like her mom....nice big buds and a nice buzz of it. I still have seeds & I'll run her again, taking more care with them the next time.

Seeing as I only get 300w out of each were running pretty close to each other but I've 2 - 300w over 5 plants...is that 600W?.....
If your running 2 300 watt lights in tent i would think that equals 600 watt not sure. Anyways dont change a thing your doing you have a great grow going on !!!

If your running 2 300 watt lights in tent i would think that equals 600 watt not sure. Anyways dont change a thing your doing you have a great grow going on !!!
I also have a sf600 right on top of buds up front and those directly underneath are as big and tight as any on the plant.....so add 75w. I'm not sure how it would do on its own I think the plant is getting juice from the Se3000's but flowering under the sf600. Soon as I can get my work bench cleared up I still intend on cutting one of the 3000 series in half to use on the ends where the sf600 is now

Why so much I wonder? Daily vs weekly. Yet I get tip burn. 🤔
I looked at them today and I do have a a very small burn on the ends of most...not all upper leaves.....I can't start tapering back yet, I intend on 11 weeks and they're just at 6.5 now so another 14 maybe until I c start cutting back. I just worked this out for my Bloom only at 10/ml per/gal feed per plant...

420 ml bloom in 14 days for 5 plants in Auto pots
100 ml bloom in 14 days for 5 plants in soil

Aug 7
my reveged auto is done....past done with more amber than I expected at only 9 weeks....maybe that Far red light did some good after all . It's going to go for oil mostly, I want to make something with my Everclear and MCT oil....

My Sour D has taken over this grow, I had to spread her out but she has branches across the canopy and doinjg very nice. I pinched the top off one that had grown too close and had some bleaching on top. ooops lights out..
View attachment 16868View attachment 16869View attachment 16870View attachment 16871View attachment 16872View attachment 16873View attachment 16874View attachment 16875View attachment 16876View attachment 16877
Root build up around the stone

Roots we're enjoying the extra air?

Root build up around the stone

Roots we're enjoying the extra air?
Yes you bet the root ball / block on the bottom doesn't grow like that without the added air. I used a 4" net pot and it was full solid roots wrapping the air stone. I trimmed the net pots and removed the top inch of plastic added the air line......then just covered the net pots with clay balls and added a 50/50 mix perlite/promix + a few additives...The air pump ran with the lights on only....not sure if that's optimal but that's how I'm running it....unless I learn different........hint hint...knowledgeable people...??

Back
Top Bottom