July 21
Another stormy dark grey day on the Atlantic coast, thunder rumbling off and on, rain heavy at times. My plants are going through a lot of water, I checked my reveg through the day and it was fine until it wasn't, I took a look at 5pm last night and she was hanging, so fast on me.I gave her 2 gal of water and she has her leaves back up.

My auto pots are the same way, I gave my res 3 gallons last night at 6:30 pm, this am I the top of my pump was exposed, meaning they went through 3 gal + in 16hrs.....I added 5 gal this am. I've been trying to stay with adding 3 gal/day but that's not going to cut it any longer.

I've started with Cal/Mag in the res. I'm at 3 weeks in flower and I've upped my bloom to 10 ml/gal..I'll soon start with Kool Bloom. I have both Spiderfarmer SE3000 lights at 80% now giving me nice coverage over my girls in the pots.

My chiller is awesome, almost silent and its keeping my nutes at 68f.1.....I wish I could get my basement at night that cool.
Your doing great!! I never would have thought of a chiller for that.
Didn't know they existed lol.
Plants look awesome!!

I was thinking about your problems with humidity and stuff and thought of maybe covering those pot tops with something to
prevent any loss of moisture due to the hummi's running full blast sucking up moisture from the air and anything else.
Maybe it's causing the loss of your tank water too?
Plug the hole on top of the tank also. Keep any water source that is open covered.
Maybe that'll help idk.
My hummi put out a lot of heat too.
I was always trying to figure a way to vent it outside the cellar.

Humidity is a bitch, that's why I prefere not to grow inside in the summer.
But wow 3 gals a day is alot at most I was doing 2 gal a day at their peak.
We need bigger tanks :LOL:
My Sour Deisel was a wild one too. Had to bend it down all the time.
But it was a big producer :)

Thanks for the tip of the day for me :)
The trick of freezing water jugs or bottles to put in the tank to reduce the tank temp was a good one!
That would probably work for taking down tent temp or pot temp with enough of em.

Your doing great!! I never would have thought of a chiller for that.
Didn't know they existed lol.
Plants look awesome!!

I was thinking about your problems with humidity and stuff and thought of maybe covering those pot tops with something to
prevent any loss of moisture due to the hummi's running full blast sucking up moisture from the air and anything else.
Maybe it's causing the loss of your tank water too?
Plug the hole on top of the tank also. Keep any water source that is open covered.
Maybe that'll help idk.
My hummi put out a lot of heat too.
I was always trying to figure a way to vent it outside the cellar.

Humidity is a bitch, that's why I prefere not to grow inside in the summer.
But wow 3 gals a day is alot at most I was doing 2 gal a day at their peak.
We need bigger tanks :LOL:
My Sour Deisel was a wild one too. Had to bend it down all the time.
But it was a big producer :)

Thanks for the tip of the day for me :)
The trick of freezing water jugs or bottles to put in the tank to reduce the tank temp was a good one!
That would probably work for taking down tent temp or pot temp with enough of em.
With the humidifiers running its over 80f and that's fine for the plants but not for the reservoir....my water was 84 f one day and smelled like chemicals. I added a 1 quart bottle of ice and it cooled the water nicely but was thawed in 8 hrs......maybe a 2 quart / 2 liter frozen bottle would last the whole day...with 2 you could get through the hot days and refreeze & replace daily......Look on facebook market place, there seems to be a lot of stuff available if you're looking for chillers........There's a nice portable air con unit asking $600......next week if its still there I'll offer $400 you never know....it'll may help me get rid of the dehues.

With the humidifiers running its over 80f and that's fine for the plants but not for the reservoir....my water was 84 f one day and smelled like chemicals. I added a 1 quart bottle of ice and it cooled the water nicely but was thawed in 8 hrs......maybe a 2 quart / 2 liter frozen bottle would last the whole day...with 2 you could get through the hot days and refreeze & replace daily......Look on facebook market place, there seems to be a lot of stuff available if you're looking for chillers........There's a nice portable air con unit asking $600......next week if its still there I'll offer $400 you never know....it'll may help me get rid of the dehues.
July 22
I have 4" of water in my basement/ grow room....We had the skies open last night with a lightning and thunder show like I've never seen here before. There is no where for the water to go with more on the way this afternoon. I'm sitting here with my feet in the water over my ankles. I've a sump pump but it has no where to send the water, I've strung 30ft of 2" hose off the pump but the water just runs back towards the house. Our septic tank is full we can't flush the toilet, take a shower or use much water....I have a 4" deep lake in my basement....talk about humidity spikes....I can't run my dehues, they're useless at this point. With no sunshine in the near future predicted this is going to be a fking nightmare....Everything I had on the floor is floating my tents bottoms are under water........arrrrgggg ...not a good start to the day.......

July 22
I have 4" of water in my basement/ grow room....We had the skies open last night with a lightning and thunder show like I've never seen here before. There is no where for the water to go with more on the way this afternoon. I'm sitting here with my feet in the water over my ankles. I've a sump pump but it has no where to send the water, I've strung 30ft of 2" hose off the pump but the water just runs back towards the house. Our septic tank is full we can't flush the toilet, take a shower or use much water....I have a 4" deep lake in my basement....talk about humidity spikes....I can't run my dehues, they're useless at this point. With no sunshine in the near future predicted this is going to be a fking nightmare....Everything I had on the floor is floating my tents bottoms are under water........arrrrgggg ...not a good start to the day.......
Well I'm getting the water moved out where once I had 4 " I now have less than an inch at my desk. We went out looking for pipe or hose I could connect to my sump pump but all sold out of anything related to pumping out basements. So I hooked together every piece of pipe I could find and got it out another 20 ft but it was not far enough and some was coming back in.......smoking a joint ankle deep I saw my sawdust exhaust pipes 2" clear & one black 10 ft lengths so I took apart my exhaust piping and used a a roll of electrical tape to tie it all together............its working...my feet will be dry soon

Feet dry I have most of the water out, it looks like I didn't post the last update, dehues back on full 90% RH in here....the floor is going to be hard to dry with this humidity, all fans blowing full speed...

Well I'm getting the water moved out where once I had 4 " I now have less than an inch at my desk. We went out looking for pipe or hose I could connect to my sump pump but all sold out of anything related to pumping out basements. So I hooked together every piece of pipe I could find and got it out another 20 ft but it was not far enough and some was coming back in.......smoking a joint ankle deep I saw my sawdust exhaust pipes 2" clear & one black 10 ft lengths so I took apart my exhaust piping and used a a roll of electrical tape to tie it all together............its working...my feet will be dry soon

Feet dry I have most of the water out, it looks like I didn't post the last update, dehues back on full 90% RH in here....the floor is going to be hard to dry with this humidity, all fans blowing full speed...
Once your all pumped out run all dehues 24/7 and if you have more fans run them pointing at basement floor till dry

Once your all pumped out run all dehues 24/7 and if you have more fans run them pointing at basement floor till dry
Yes you bet I've every fan that works blowing on them, I'm really surprised how quickly I was able to get the water out once I had it set up right. I' didn't think I'd get it out in a week, 4"+ deep at my desk right in the middle of my basement. That's a lot of water. its doing great considering I had 4" in my tents too I had to suck out and the floor at the tents is almost dry, I've swept out as much as I can so there's no puddles and with the humidifiers running and fans blowing I can see progress....

Yes you bet I've every fan that works blowing on them, I'm really surprised how quickly I was able to get the water out once I had it set up right. I' didn't think I'd get it out in a week, 4"+ deep at my desk right in the middle of my basement. That's a lot of water. its doing great considering I had 4" in my tents too I had to suck out and the floor at the tents is almost dry, I've swept out as much as I can so there's no puddles and with the humidifiers running and fans blowing I can see progress....
Not trying to make more work for you but the floor of tent facing cement floor will have to be dried.

Not trying to make more work for you but the floor of tent facing cement floor will have to be dried.
That won't be easy... I shut off my sump pump because the floor was dry and the sump had just a small flow of water into it...1 hr later I have 1" of water all over the floor again. The water table is so high what I send out is slowly leaking back in if the pump goes off....it doesn't have a float switch so I can't run it dry and I can't leave it over night. lights out in 3 min and the floor still needs work.....I thought I had er beat...still work to do...

That won't be easy... I shut off my sump pump because the floor was dry and the sump had just a small flow of water into it...1 hr later I have 1" of water all over the floor again. The water table is so high what I send out is slowly leaking back in if the pump goes off....it doesn't have a float switch so I can't run it dry and I can't leave it over night. lights out in 3 min and the floor still needs work.....I thought I had er beat...still work to do...
July 23
2" of water at my desk this am...It's all pumped out again but it keep seeping in 90% Rh. If I keep pumping it out all day I should be able to stay dry tonight. we've had a break, saw the sun and the water level is starting to drop....some of the floor that was 2" deep this am is almost dry

My plants don't seem to be bothered by this whole ordeal and iff I can get the humidity down the should be fine....tent on the other hand might not fair so well if I can't get the base dry....

yes, good idea...I can do that with the 3x3 its my auto potted 5x5 any lifting will bend the flimsy pipes and I'm not taking it apart, I've plants intermingled and woven through ropes, It would be a nightmare trying to save everything at 3 weeks in flower I can lift the interior mat and get some air under it in places....maybe my wet vac in reverse or.....I have a huge leaf blower....ya....I can use that to help dry the cement floor.....good talk...I gots some work to do....

yes, good idea...I can do that with the 3x3 its my auto potted 5x5 any lifting will bend the flimsy pipes and I'm not taking it apart, I've plants intermingled and woven through ropes, It would be a nightmare trying to save everything at 3 weeks in flower I can lift the interior mat and get some air under it in places....maybe my wet vac in reverse or.....I have a huge leaf blower....ya....I can use that to help dry the cement floor.....good talk...I gots some work to do....
July 28th
Gee's how time flies with a wet basement, I have the humidity down to 60%, the floors are dry except the corners still have some moisture left.

My reveg was hanging again this morning, I looked at her at lights out and thought she was heavy enough to last....poor thing has had a rough go of it, I'm at 7 weeks + in flower and the buds are pretty small. I'm feeding her a full load at 5/4/10/1/3 tsp Kool Bloom/ 5 cal/mag & 1Flurolicious / ml/gallon.

My auto pots plants are still stretching and I've tied them down as much as I can and lifted the light to its highest level without taking them off the hangers and strapping it to the support poles.
I'm going through at least 3 gal a day in my reservoir and they're getting full food now too at 5/4/5/1/3tspKB/5 cal/mag/ 4 Diamond Nectar/ 1 Hyclean ml/gal.

Seeing as I'm at full feed I'm also at 100% on both the G series and SE series 3000 lights and they are performing beautifully. I may move the G 3000 in with the 2- SE's in my 5x5 for my next grow and use the sf600 for vegging in my 3x3. I'll be cutting back production to a single crop at a time with all 3 - 3000 type lights over my 6 auto pots.5x5sf.jpg5x5w3.jpg5x5w3c.jpg5x5w7b.jpgrevegw7.jpgrevegw7a.jpgrevegw7b.jpg

July 28th
Gee's how time flies with a wet basement, I have the humidity down to 60%, the floors are dry except the corners still have some moisture left.

My reveg was hanging again this morning, I looked at her at lights out and thought she was heavy enough to last....poor thing has had a rough go of it, I'm at 7 weeks + in flower and the buds are pretty small. I'm feeding her a full load at 5/4/10/1/3 tsp Kool Bloom/ 5 cal/mag & 1Flurolicious / ml/gallon.

My auto pots plants are still stretching and I've tied them down as much as I can and lifted the light to its highest level without taking them off the hangers and strapping it to the support poles.
I'm going through at least 3 gal a day in my reservoir and they're getting full food now too at 5/4/5/1/3tspKB/5 cal/mag/ 4 Diamond Nectar/ 1 Hyclean ml/gal.

Seeing as I'm at full feed I'm also at 100% on both the G series and SE series 3000 lights and they are performing beautifully. I may move the G 3000 in with the 2- SE's in my 5x5 for my next grow and use the sf600 for vegging in my 3x3. I'll be cutting back production to a single crop at a time with all 3 - 3000 type lights over my 6 auto pots.View attachment 15347View attachment 15348View attachment 15349View attachment 15350View attachment 15351View attachment 15352View attachment 15353
Aug 1
I'm over 8 weeks now with my reveg in my 3x3 and my small buds are starting to darken on top. I was looking at 11 weeks to pull her but I'll pull a small bud tomorrow and put it under my scope. I fed her a full load today although I cut back on the grow to 3ml/gal....5/3/10/...1/3tsp Kool Bloom/5ml cal/mag/1ml Flurolicious Plus.

Im going to have to cut the Dosido in my 5x5...she's not doing very well, I may have hit her too hard with nutes but the rest are doing great in the same stuff. I need the space the other plants will easily absorb the space. Tiny buds with long this curling leaves and it must have stretched 3 ft, I've her interwoven through the canopy and she looks like shit...so...cut tomorrow am....

I have the humidity down to 58% in my 3x3 and 60% in the 5x5 my poor dehues on turbo working 24/7 just to get my RH down.fkeddosi.jpgQBlue.jpgQblueA.jpgrevegw8a.jpgrevegw8b.jpgsfw8.jpgSourD.jpgW4full.jpg

Aug 1
I'm over 8 weeks now with my reveg in my 3x3 and my small buds are starting to darken on top. I was looking at 11 weeks to pull her but I'll pull a small bud tomorrow and put it under my scope. I fed her a full load today although I cut back on the grow to 3ml/gal....5/3/10/...1/3tsp Kool Bloom/5ml cal/mag/1ml Flurolicious Plus.

Im going to have to cut the Dosido in my 5x5...she's not doing very well, I may have hit her too hard with nutes but the rest are doing great in the same stuff. I need the space the other plants will easily absorb the space. Tiny buds with long this curling leaves and it must have stretched 3 ft, I've her interwoven through the canopy and she looks like shit...so...cut tomorrow am....

I have the humidity down to 58% in my 3x3 and 60% in the 5x5 my poor dehues on turbo working 24/7 just to get my RH down.View attachment 16129View attachment 16130View attachment 16131View attachment 16133View attachment 16134View attachment 16135View attachment 16136View attachment 16137
Lookin good!
Glad ya made it out of that mess you had.

Lookin good!
Glad ya made it out of that mess you had.
Thanks, ya me too, we've had sunny days since the storm so everything has dried out....I had 52% in here this am....the auto pots in the tent are still at 60% its hard to get the 5x5 down with the dehue right in front reading 50%...still on full turbo constant running.. I think the auto pots are not really designed for tents...I've a RH meter at pot level reading 65% and one at mid level reading 60% with 2 fans blowing the air down low & 2 above I still get differences with my readings. I keep pulling leaves but they just seem to grow right back and fill the canopy in again...

Thanks, ya me too, we've had sunny days since the storm so everything has dried out....I had 52% in here this am....the auto pots in the tent are still at 60% its hard to get the 5x5 down with the dehue right in front reading 50%...still on full turbo constant running.. I think the auto pots are not really designed for tents...I've a RH meter at pot level reading 65% and one at mid level reading 60% with 2 fans blowing the air down low & 2 above I still get differences with my readings. I keep pulling leaves but they just seem to grow right back and fill the canopy in again...
In my setup I drew air from the cellar into the tent which was not very good but my exhaust compinsated by blowing it all out the chimney.
I did struggle with rh alot but not as bad as you have it.
I can't remember your setup.
You pulling in air from your cellar or from outside and where are you exhausting you air to?
If the outside air is saturated, then your fk'ed I guess.
I've tried everything I could think of to get my rh down but had little luck doing it.

In my setup I drew air from the cellar into the tent which was not very good but my exhaust compinsated by blowing it all out the chimney.
I did struggle with rh alot but not as bad as you have it.
I can't remember your setup.
You pulling in air from your cellar or from outside and where are you exhausting you air to?
If the outside air is saturated, then your fk'ed I guess.
I've tried everything I could think of to get my rh down but had little luck doing it.
Right now I'm not pulling any air in, I'm just using passive air and I'm exhausting as much as I can out to my oil tank room....The pots are damp like the day of watering every day, add the water sitting in the tray's then surround it with a Mylar tent......its a set up for high humidity....I have my 2 tents open as much as I can yet it still holds more moisture in it than I'd like but just as I write this I think I have more fans get some of that moisture on the bottom out with fans pointing out..........done...I'll see if that helps... its 55% above now and 60% below I'll see if pushing some air out will help......good talk...lol....

I'm about to take 1 plant off line and toss her.....that should help as well the dosido is toast

Right now I'm not pulling any air in, I'm just using passive air and I'm exhausting as much as I can out to my oil tank room....The pots are damp like the day of watering every day, add the water sitting in the tray's then surround it with a Mylar tent......its a set up for high humidity....I have my 2 tents open as much as I can yet it still holds more moisture in it than I'd like but just as I write this I think I have more fans get some of that moisture on the bottom out with fans pointing out..........done...I'll see if that helps... its 55% above now and 60% below I'll see if pushing some air out will help......good talk...lol....

I'm about to take 1 plant off line and toss her.....that should help as well the dosido is toast
Aug 2
I chopped the Dosido, it just didn't like my food mix, too hot I think for her....The rest aren't complaining, lights are at 100% and a few plants are within inches. I have some long tie wraps & I'll get at lifting the lights...maybe tonight at lights out I cam get another 3 - 4 " if I lift them off their support wires and use the tie wraps off the top bar. That'll still leave me with 6" - 8" air space above the lightsbest buds.jpgDosidodun.jpgdosidun2.jpgmovinair.jpgSourDnotdun.jpgView attachment 16263

Aug 2
I chopped the Dosido, it just didn't like my food mix, too hot I think for her....The rest aren't complaining, lights are at 100% and a few plants are within inches. I have some long tie wraps & I'll get at lifting the lights...maybe tonight at lights out I cam get another 3 - 4 " if I lift them off their support wires and use the tie wraps off the top bar. That'll still leave me with 6" - 8" air space above the lightsView attachment 16275View attachment 16276View attachment 16277View attachment 16278View attachment 16279View attachment 16263
Aug 7
my reveged auto is done....past done with more amber than I expected at only 9 weeks....maybe that Far red light did some good after all . It's going to go for oil mostly, I want to make something with my Everclear and MCT oil....

My Sour D has taken over this grow, I had to spread her out but she has branches across the canopy and doinjg very nice. I pinched the top off one that had grown too close and had some bleaching on top. ooops lights out..
reveg .jpgreveg 1.jpgreveg 2.jpgreveg 3.jpgreveg4.jpgroots 2.jpgroots 3.jpgroots.jpgSourD.jpgSourD1.jpg

Have you thought about putting in a trash pump with a level indicator? I installed a drain in a basement for someone by cutting an 18" x 18" square in their concrete floor at its lowest point and making a sump for water to drain to. We also installed a trash pump in the sump with level indicator in case the basement got inundated and the drain couldn't handle the water volume. The pump would turn on automatically and start pumping until it reached it's low level. Perfect for whatever disaster hits while you're not home or asleep.

Have you thought about putting in a trash pump with a level indicator? I installed a drain in a basement for someone by cutting an 18" x 18" square in their concrete floor at its lowest point and making a sump for water to drain to. We also installed a trash pump in the sump with level indicator in case the basement got inundated and the drain couldn't handle the water volume. The pump would turn on automatically and start pumping until it reached it's low level. Perfect for whatever disaster hits while you're not home or asleep.
We just had too much water to deal with, I have a sump pump but the dam float switch broke off not long after I bought it.....We have 2 wells a dug well and a drilled well. The dug well had water to the level of the ground...our basement is below that so we were under the water table......everything I pumped out just leaked back in....Its all good now all dry again and If it happens again I'm better prepared this time with more hose to get the water further from our house that I pump out....

We just had too much water to deal with, I have a sump pump but the dam float switch broke off not long after I bought it.....We have 2 wells a dug well and a drilled well. The dug well had water to the level of the ground...our basement is below that so we were under the water table......everything I pumped out just leaked back in....Its all good now all dry again and If it happens again I'm better prepared this time with more hose to get the water further from our house that I pump out....
Aug 12
How time flies with shit going on all the time....I've cut, trimmed and hung my re-vegged auto, I don't have the right environment for proper drying but it is what it is 25c at 60% ...it should be dry in a few days at this rate. Most if not all is destined for oil or and tincture any ways so curing won't be necessary .

A lot of small hard buds and she smells great. I had my son trim her before I hung her and he cleaned it up far more than I would have but he had fun doing it so eh....its done...

My 5x5 is going great the buds are swelling and the Sour D has a powerful odor. I have 5 plants growing and I can only smell the 1 Sour D. My Quebec Blue is turning out nice again, I can see the sparkle starting to shine.....Without further disruptions in the grow this will be a nice crop,

I pulled my Dosido it just wasn't growing well so I gave the space to the other plants but the root zone looked good. The air domes are definitely an advantage with the results being obvious.6 week group.jpggroupblue.jpgQBlue5.5.jpgreveg4.jpgrevegbud3.jpgrevegdun.jpgRvegbud1.jpgrvegbud2.jpgsourDw6.jpgworkstation.jpg

Aug 12
How time flies with shit going on all the time....I've cut, trimmed and hung my re-vegged auto, I don't have the right environment for proper drying but it is what it is 25c at 60% ...it should be dry in a few days at this rate. Most if not all is destined for oil or and tincture any ways so curing won't be necessary .

A lot of small hard buds and she smells great. I had my son trim her before I hung her and he cleaned it up far more than I would have but he had fun doing it so eh....its done...

My 5x5 is going great the buds are swelling and the Sour D has a powerful odor. I have 5 plants growing and I can only smell the 1 Sour D. My Quebec Blue is turning out nice again, I can see the sparkle starting to shine.....Without further disruptions in the grow this will be a nice crop,

I pulled my Dosido it just wasn't growing well so I gave the space to the other plants but the root zone looked good. The air domes are definitely an advantage with the results being obvious.View attachment 17313View attachment 17314View attachment 17315View attachment 17316View attachment 17317View attachment 17318View attachment 17319View attachment 17320View attachment 17321View attachment 17322
Oooweee that sour de
Mine went crazy like that also.

Girls look great so whats next for the 3x3 tent
Seedlings and vegging plants....I don't need both tents flowering and I'd like to cut one of the lights I have in half and add it to the ends of the other lights for a bit more coverage over the pots....I'm using a sf600 now and it helps but I'd like a bit more kick than the sf can give me....Untitled.png

Aug 12

I pulled my Dosido it just wasn't growing well so I gave the space to the other plants but the root zone looked good. The air domes are definitely an advantage with the results being obvious.View attachment 17313View attachment 17314View attachment 17315View attachment 17316View attachment 17317View attachment 17318View attachment 17319View attachment 17320View attachment 17321View attachment 17322
You grow some nice looking bud sir.👍

My drying has had the same issues. Lowest was 20c and usually 22c with RH 58-63.

Each week is a new set of issues to overcome. You’re doing great!😝

Back
Top Bottom