July 1
Happy Canada day to all of us in Canada & where ever you are.

I've had another bout of illness like a mini version of what I had the first of the month, not as hard as the first bout but I hope this isn't a reoccurring thing. I've been able to transplant all of my plants to the auto pots and move them into my 5x5, I have the lines in place and connected except for the 2 new pots.

When ordering I didn't realize I'd need another 1/4" barbed cross connector to join the lines. I've configured 2 T's into a cross but I'd like the appropriate part........find one.....I've tried a bunch of places locally and no such luck finding one....I can order one online for 50 cents each...$25 shipping. I'm still looking

I fed my reveg in my 3x3 ....5/5/10/5/ ml Micro Grow Bloom Cal/Mag/ gal I'll add the dry Kool Bloom next feed. Buds are very small for her age but she has a lot of them so as long as they're hard they'll be fine

I'll post new pics later today I hope.
July 4th
Happy Day to all my American friends, I hope you all well. I may have a tall Bud today to celebrate with you

I haven't been healthy lately and its going to be a longer term repair/ recuperate. My Lyme symptoms turned out are infection symptoms. I've an internal infection causing me sickness & discomfort. i've had a hard time getting anything done.

I felt better yesterday for a while and I was able to hook up and start my Auto pots. Now I have 6 full sized girls in the pots and I flipped them to flower last night. I also got the air domes running with the pump out of the tent this time.

The revegged auto is coming along slowly she's in full bloom but with small buds. Our weather is horrible with 100% humidity to deal with. We get about 8hrs of sun this whole week.....the rest is rain, overcast with chance of thunderstorms 21c....Great for mushrooms, everything else is washed out.

I've turned the G3000 to 65% at 3 weeks in flower and I added 5ml cal/mag / gal to her last feed. I'll give her Kool bloom for the first time next feed @ 1/3 tsp/gal.1688488819387.png

Attachments

• 5x5 1.jpg
    5x5 1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 5x51a.jpg
    5x51a.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 5x51b.jpg
    5x51b.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 5x51c.jpg
    5x51c.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • BbReveg3.jpg
    BbReveg3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • BBrevegw3.jpg
    BBrevegw3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
July 9
Wow its been a while since I've been able to update my grow. I'm on the mend but still a ways to go. We've had some warm weather interrupting the constant grey and rain, spiking the humidity beyond 100% it seems if that's possible 34C at 95% feels like 140F to me......anyways...trying to keep my plants happy is another thing.

I've a 30 pint and a 35 pint dehumidifiers running and I've the RH down to 52% in both tents with the doors & vents wide open and fans in all corners front and back. I also have my extraction fans on full pulling as much air out as I can. I don't want bud rot attacking them now.

I'm at 4 weeks in flower with the revegged Jamaican/ Gsc auto and she's getting full feed with the light at 100% 18" from the top of the canopy. 5/5/10/1/3tsp Kool Bloom/ 5ml Cal/Mag /1ml Flurolicious/ gal. I may lift her another 4", I think she can handle it. I have the light wired to the to frame so its not moveable....my error in not putting it on the hangers it came with this round.

The Auto Pots are going through a lot of food/ liquid with the weather we've been having and they seem to be absorbing a lot. I've added 9 gallons to the reservoir for the 6 pots in 3 days, If I haven't listed my nutes before I'm using General Hydroponics Micro/ Grow/ Bloom/ Diamond Nectar/ @4 weeks in flower dry Kool bloom/ a cleaning agent to help prevent salt build up... Hyclean.....the last feed in ml/gal 5/5/5/4/1......at 3 weeks into flower I'll start adding Cal/Mag at 5ml/gal

My plants are strong and healthy, I've 3 QBlue,1 QBlast,1SourD,1 Dosido. Both the Dosido and Sour D have been bent over at 90* to accommodate their stretch and the tops now are about level with the rest of the crop.

Attachments

• 5x5w1.jpg
    5x5w1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 5x51a.jpg
    5x51a.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • APconnect.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3x3w4.jpg
    3x3w4.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 3x3w4a.jpg
    3x3w4a.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Have 5 plants im taking down next weekend Fat Bastards suppose to be 32-38 percent thc will find out if its what i call wheel Chair weed or not ! Have five dosido ready to move to flowering tent.

im in the same boat here with humidity . running a 30 and 50 pint dehumidifer dumping twice in 24 hour period cant get the humidity below 52 percent.
I have one hooked up to a drain and the other I put a 3 gal pott under it and catch the run off. I find that easier than dumping the bucket inside the unit.....fker blocks up sometimes and fills the inside then shuts off. I gotta stay on it or the humidity climbs inside here pretty quick. I'm smoking some of the sour d now...nice stuff....A real nice provider too.....this next one should be bigger, its all spread out getting lots of light.........The Dosiso's stretch a lot eh....like the sour d they are crisscrossed in my auto pots with each other

Put the last 3 seeds in soil that popped 3 other seeds, so can’t be the soil
They outside under a dome
I’ll put another in there if one of these don’t pop
View attachment 12326
Hows the water you use? do you use house water? my memory's bad if we've been there, I forget but I still only use Spring water to pot the seeds . Once I went Spring I never went back...lol....I think I've had this same gallon for a few years now...lol....good stuff if it hasn't absorbed toxic chemicals from inside the bottle or gone stagnant...aqua would know.......I'm letting everything die and starting fresh so I'll find out soon when I need to pop seeds again myself...

Hows the water you use? do you use house water? my memory's bad if we've been there, I forget but I still only use Spring water to pot the seeds . Once I went Spring I never went back...lol....I think I've had this same gallon for a few years now...lol....good stuff if it hasn't absorbed toxic chemicals from inside the bottle or gone stagnant...aqua would know.......I'm letting everything die and starting fresh so I'll find out soon when I need to pop seeds again myself...
I always use spring water when starting seeds works well for me

Tap water here is good to use but I use bottled spring water for seeds and seedlings.
Right now I catch rain water and use it as it's been raining alot here :)

July 13
The sun is out today, I have to stay in because of medication but the suns out today!!!......its an exciting day when we get to at least see the sun.....Tomorrow as well if the prediction holds.....

My plants are doing well under the Spider Farmer G3000 I'm really impressed with how well it covers the whole 3x3 tent. I have the light now at 100% about 18" away 5 weeks into flower. I bumped it up weekly as I feed more food in flower.

My revegged auto has a lot of buds but they're all pretty small at this point in their lives. I can see them starting to swell a bit and they're not half way home yet so alls good. She got a full feed of my GH trio + Kool Bloom dry , cal/mag & Floralicious plus...@ 5/4/10/1/3tsp/5/1/ ml/gal. She's also going through 2 gallons/ day in a 5 gal fabric pot with temps 80f at 55%.....I normally get 5 days between water/feed in 5 gall but she's drinking a lot.

My 5x5 has 2 Spiderfarmer SE3000 & an sf600 covering 6 plants in Auto Pots and they're exploding through 2 weeks of stretching, jumping 2 ft at least with the Sour D & the Dosido. I've had to cross them over each other to fit under the lights. They've started to flower already with the 2 Sativa's leading the way. I bumped there Bloom 2 ml/gal just to let them know good things are coming, get ready..

I'm going through a lot of feed with 3 gal being added to my reservoir every day..I'm adding the Gh trio at 5/4/7/ + 4ml Diamond Nectar, 1ml Hyclean/gal

Attachments

• 3x3w5.jpg
    3x3w5.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 3x3w5a.jpg
    3x3w5a.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 3x3w5b.jpg
    3x3w5b.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 3x3w5w.jpg
    3x3w5w.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 5x5w2.jpg
    5x5w2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 5x5w2w.jpg
    5x5w2w.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Yes indeed, The auto pot plants seem to love full time feed but at the rate they're growing I might run out of tent before too long.
July 16
Today its warm and humid which doesn't help my grow room. I've 2 humidifiers running 24/7 trying to keep it below 60% and with the doors closed in the basement I can do that but then the temperature goes up and this am it was 80f @ 50% as I opened the door this am but within minutes it reached 70% on my lower humidity meter in my 5x5 @ 84f.... and 60% on my upper meter. Did someone say air conditioner???

My reveg in the 3x3 is coming along slowly, no big buds on this one at 5 weeks+ but they seem dense. Still a long way to go.

I tied a rope across my 5x5 tent in a zigzag to hold down the plants getting too tall, mostly the Sour D and Dosido and I've taken a lot of the large fan leaves off to help with the air flow through the canopy and those that were blocking bud sites. The Quebec Blue has beautiful large leaves and a slower turn to flower they are 4-5 days behind the others getting close to 3 weeks in flower.

I'm having trouble keeping water/food in my reservoir at 3 gal a day in the Auto pots and the reservoir is getting too warm. I've looked at solutions but I've not pulled the trigger on any yet. I was looking at a Wort chiller but I'm not sure my reservoir is big enough for coils of stainless steel tubing my circulating pump and air stone but if I can figure a way to get coils inside the width of my tank I'll pursue that further. I gotta do something its too warm for the food to sit mixed together.

Attachments

• 3x3.jpg
    3x3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 3x3sfa.jpg
    3x3sfa.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • APres.jpg
    APres.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 7
  • fullhouse.jpg
    fullhouse.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5620.jpg
    IMG_5620.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • lights and fan.jpg
    lights and fan.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
I harvested 5 fat bastards yesterday and moved moved 5 Dosido into flowering tent. Having same problem with heat and humidity temp 79-80 humidity cant get below 53 percent running 2 dehumidifers. Your 5x5 setup is full of healthy looking plants.

Bad here as well PC. You’re handling it well.

Had to turn down my lights last few days. Still hitting 32c with light at 75%. Solo as well. Have the same humidity vs temp battle.

How are you holding up? This is my version of hell. Heat and cold I can ignore but not air like soup. Can’t even lay in cold water when like this. 🥵

I harvested 5 fat bastards yesterday and moved moved 5 Dosido into flowering tent. Having same problem with heat and humidity temp 79-80 humidity cant get below 53 percent running 2 dehumidifers. Your 5x5 setup is full of healthy looking plants.
Ya thanks they are healthy for now, The new pots sure do add to humidity problems though and I need a chiller for my reservoir or I'm afraid with 2 more months of expected heat and humidity I'll end up with problems for sure....

Maybe look for a Aquarium Chiller they have them from 10 gallon and up and price is reasonable.

I'm not sure how well they'd work, my ambient temp is like 80f and They can only drop it 4-5* from ambient temp....Right now a 1 liter ice bottle is in there and I can keep exchanging them 1 - 2 times a day, one in the morning and 1 at lights out. I've been looking second hand and I have 2 offers out there on the 1/10th hp chillers......asking $400...I'm offering $300 if, either reply with a counter offer I may buy...

Maybe look for a Aquarium Chiller they have them from 10 gallon and up and price is reasonable.

Got one, a 1/10th hp.....$300 brand new in an unopened box.......ya I don't care if its hot or not its mine, no receipt amzon says $700 US $ so that's a deal...now I have to figure out how to set it up.....looks like I need a pump to circulate through the chiller

JBJ Aquarium Arctica Titanium Chiller​

1689625989165.png

I have a
Got one, a 1/10th hp.....$300 brand new in an unopened box.......ya I don't care if its hot or not its mine, no receipt amzon says $700 US $ so that's a deal...now I have to figure out how to set it up.....looks like I need a pump to circulate through the chiller

JBJ Aquarium Arctica Titanium Chiller​

View attachment 13764
It looks like I have a pump after all 3500L/hr = 920ish gal/hr one I bought for another failed project. It only ran clean water through it so it should be fine. The chiller says 960 gph max so I'm good just under. I'll run it for 30 min in RO water first. I still need 10ft of black 1/2" ID tubing if I can find it, I may have to gorilla tape the clear stuff I know is available locally.

I have a

It looks like I have a pump after all 3500L/hr = 920ish gal/hr one I bought for another failed project. It only ran clean water through it so it should be fine. The chiller says 960 gph max so I'm good just under. I'll run it for 30 min in RO water first. I still need 10ft of black 1/2" ID tubing if I can find it, I may have to gorilla tape the clear stuff I know is available locally.
July 18
Chiller installed and running I needed to drive into Halifax Home Depot for what I needed. The pump is bigger than I need & so is the chiller but that's better that than too small I guess. I was looking for an inline pump rather than put mine in the reservoir but they're not as common. As soon as I Amzon inline water pump prices jump or they're too small & or DC 12v/ 24v. It seems most pumps are submersible.....adding heat to what I'm trying to cool....???? Odd

There's not much daily change in my 3x3 it looks stalled and not as big as I'd have liked I fed her another full feed yesterday and she'll probably need 2 gal water tomorrow.

I'm having a hard time keeping the Sour D down, she's taken over 2 other spaces like a vine creeping across the top.....I've cut back on Grow but she's still stretching. The rest have started to bud up, I've been plucking some of the fan leaves off but I still have a lot to do down below to clean it up.

Attachments

• canopy.jpg
    canopy.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Chill.jpg
    Chill.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Chiller.jpg
    Chiller.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Revegw6.jpg
    Revegw6.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
You got a deal at 300 for sure. Will control temp no problem small rez with autopots. Nice find !!
Ya you bet, He was asking $400 a deal in its self but I had $340 in my wallet so I threw $300 at him to see and he said he'd take it. It had been for sale on market place for 21 weeks, I think he was glad to get rid of it....my win for sure, I've it set at 68*. I think I should have a float switch to protect the pump. I'm going through water so fast I'm a bit afraid I can run it dry if I don't stay on top of it.........The chiller shuts of automatically but the pump will burn its self out.

Ya you bet, He was asking $400 a deal in its self but I had $340 in my wallet so I threw $300 at him to see and he said he'd take it. It had been for sale on market place for 21 weeks, I think he was glad to get rid of it....my win for sure, I've it set at 68*. I think I should have a float switch to protect the pump. I'm going through water so fast I'm a bit afraid I can run it dry if I don't stay on top of it.........The chiller shuts of automatically but the pump will burn its self out.
Hell yeah man!! That's less than half price!! What a good score for you.

Hell yeah man!! That's less than half price!! What a good score for you.
Its not something I considered when getting into the auto pots....and I really thought the basement would be cool enough but yesterday it was 84f in here with 2 dehues going lights fans ect.....I was shocked when I saw the prices and this one is worth about $1100 CDN taxes and all = $700 USA says amzon ....so ya I'm happy to get a good deal.......I was scrolling through more of the market place today for kicks and there's a few more but they also want to sell all of their equipment...bundle deals, I don't need anything just browsing....ya never know what's out their till youlook

Jeboa DC pumps rule, but they should be submersed not used inline.
They have the power switcher/transformer located separate from the pump so very little heat transfer.
Many other members have taken my advice and none have called BS..
https://www.amazon.ca/Jebao-DCS-2000-Adjustable-Submersible-Controller/dp/B073XHXM2Q
There are a lot of choices from this MFG. Check them out.
My chiller is over sized for my tank so it will have no trouble keeping up with the heat gernerated by my small pump. I just find it odd that submersible is the go to pump in hydroponics when all it takes is an in port adapter to make the pumps more versatile an get them out of the tanks all together.....

My chiller is over sized for my tank so it will have no trouble keeping up with the heat gernerated by my small pump. I just find it odd that submersible is the go to pump in hydroponics when all it takes is an in port adapter to make the pumps more versatile an get them out of the tanks all together.....
July 21
Another stormy dark grey day on the Atlantic coast, thunder rumbling off and on, rain heavy at times. My plants are going through a lot of water, I checked my reveg through the day and it was fine until it wasn't, I took a look at 5pm last night and she was hanging, so fast on me.I gave her 2 gal of water and she has her leaves back up.

My auto pots are the same way, I gave my res 3 gallons last night at 6:30 pm, this am I the top of my pump was exposed, meaning they went through 3 gal + in 16hrs.....I added 5 gal this am. I've been trying to stay with adding 3 gal/day but that's not going to cut it any longer.

I've started with Cal/Mag in the res. I'm at 3 weeks in flower and I've upped my bloom to 10 ml/gal..I'll soon start with Kool Bloom. I have both Spiderfarmer SE3000 lights at 80% now giving me nice coverage over my girls in the pots.

My chiller is awesome, almost silent and its keeping my nutes at 68f.1.....I wish I could get my basement at night that cool.

Back
Top Bottom