Hey pipe, whered you order the auto pot system from? I know there are a bunch out there and was looking for something new to try. Was gonna go hydro but dont think im ready yet.
https://indoorfarmer.ca/.......Autopot.ca has better prices but when you add in their shipping charges the indoor farmer has them beat with free shipping over $99. The 4 pot 15L fits a 3x3 perfectly even a 4x4 would be nice with 4 in it. I'm going for 6 in a 5x5 under 2 SE3000 and a SF600 on the edges

https://indoorfarmer.ca/.......Autopot.ca has better prices but when you add in their shipping charges the indoor farmer has them beat with free shipping over $99. The 4 pot 15L fits a 3x3 perfectly even a 4x4 would be nice with 4 in it. I'm going for 6 in a 5x5 under 2 SE3000 and a SF600 on the edges
Ahh. Website goes total retard cause im in the US lol. Thanks though

June 5
Its still raining and the fires are contained now, I got my lawn tractor running then I put the mower deck on and proceeded to rip a pulley off the mower deck trashing the deck. Now I need a new mower / lawn tractor. FK its always something, the grass is over 1ft tall now, I need something soon.

My harvest is drying well, I was able to smoke a bud off the AK47/Blackberrykush last night, very smooth and easy to smoke with a light berry taste

My girls in the 3x3 are all looking great 7.5 weeks and I think they'll be done earlier than in soil. I cleaned and replenished the tank last night and I lowered the ppm to 875 eliminating the Kool Bloom and dropping the Micro and Grow 3/3/10/4/4/1/gal

I moved my revegged auto the Jamaican / Gsc into my 5x5 using both SE3000 to cover her. I have 1 directly over the top and 1 at a 45* angle giving her full coverage. I added the Rapid led far red puck to the light on a 45* giving nice red coverage over her for 20 min at lights out, I bumped it to 20 from 15 because my timers don't work 100% accurate together
Hmmm controlled burn kinda seems like a fitting solution 😬

I think he has Coco though which has a lower ph requirement......also city water I think. I was afraid about ph issues when I started these things up but I've been good. I pre saturated and soaked the clay balls in 6.00 ph water prior to loading the pots and I've tried to stay around 6 and above even 6.5 at the start with feed....Coco scares me it seems too tempermental
Yeah coco is not buffered and runs a lower PH

Ahh. Website goes total retard cause im in the US lol. Thanks though
I looked at
https://www.autopot-usa.com/all-products/systems-and-modules/1pot-xl-systems-kits/4pot-xl-system/

But in Usa dollars it seems outrageously high in price...Thats $500 Cdn where mine cost $199.00Cdn those pots are a bit bigger but still you'd be better off buying in Canada and pay shipping.....with exchange my $200 = $135ish Usa + ( overguestimate)$100 shipping still beats their Usa price by 1/2

I looked at
https://www.autopot-usa.com/all-products/systems-and-modules/1pot-xl-systems-kits/4pot-xl-system/

But in Usa dollars it seems outrageously high in price...Thats $500 Cdn where mine cost $199.00Cdn those pots are a bit bigger but still you'd be better off buying in Canada and pay shipping.....with exchange my $200 = $135ish Usa + ( overguestimate)$100 shipping still beats their Usa price by 1/2
Yeah the one i was looking at is $300us, and its fabric pots.

Yeah the one i was looking at is $300us, and its fabric pots.
Still a lot in Usa dollars. With 35% exchange buying in Canada and have it shipped might save you a couple hundred dollars. They're only $200 Cdn here....$300 USA = $500 Cdn something doesn't compute Its usually us that gets the exchange slap but $500 Cdn I'd never have bought them

Still a lot in Usa dollars. With 35% exchange buying in Canada and have it shipped might save you a couple hundred dollars. They're only $200 Cdn here....$300 USA = $500 Cdn something doesn't compute Its usually us that gets the exchange slap but $500 Cdn I'd never have bought them
I was just looking at autopot usa cause it was the first to come up. Ill have to get on my computer later and surf around the innerwebs for a 5 gallon 4 site system. i wanna put it in my 4x4.
Unless i go 2.2gal or 3.9gal i dont think ill do 4 in a 3x3 again. Im having major RH spikes at lights out even with a dehumidifier so ill be going back to 2 in my 3x3.

I was just looking at autopot usa cause it was the first to come up. Ill have to get on my computer later and surf around the innerwebs for a 5 gallon 4 site system. i wanna put it in my 4x4.
Unless i go 2.2gal or 3.9gal i dont think ill do 4 in a 3x3 again. Im having major RH spikes at lights out even with a dehumidifier so ill be going back to 2 in my 3x3.
I have to have the door to my tent open to control the humidity. It stays over 65% if I close it up. I had issues with getting it warm enough and the door open didn't help. I put a panda plastic 1/2 door in front to contain more heat yet vent the humidity and it worked great. tent 78f humidity 50% and that's pretty good for me.

I have to have the door to my tent open to control the humidity. It stays over 65% if I close it up. I had issues with getting it warm enough and the door open didn't help. I put a panda plastic 1/2 door in front to contain more heat yet vent the humidity and it worked great. tent 78f humidity 50% and that's pretty good for me.
Yeah same here. All of lights on i leave my tent open, but i have to close it at lights out because my tents are in my bedroom. Any time i spike over 50% in flower i kinda lose my mind.
Once i get another AC it wont be so bad cause ill run it on dry all day along with my dehumidifier.

June 7
I dropped my feed in the reservoir to 2/2/5/2/2/1.....I'm at week 8 today and they look like they're getting close. Even without looking at the Trichs I can see them starting to finish up. A bit earlier than in soil, I think another week before I look closely. I need the space asap.

My harvest has dried, for better or worse they need bagging now. I'll get at it tonight after dinner.I've been smoking a few buds off each and they're ready.

My reveg is looking good all spread out and ready to flower. I took 3 cuts off her and stuck them in a bottle of 3/3/3/1 until I have room for them to be dealt with properly.

The rest of the gang waiting for space to be transplanted before flowering, I've left them in small pots too long the timing is off. I want 6 in Auto pots, 2 new ones should be here this week but the other 4 are 1-2 weeks before I can harvest whats in them now.

Attachments

• BBBlast8a.jpg
    BBBlast8a.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • BBblue8.jpg
    BBblue8.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • BBblue8a.jpg
    BBblue8a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • Bbdosi8.jpg
    Bbdosi8.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • BBqBlast8.jpg
    BBqBlast8.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • BBreveg1a.jpg
    BBreveg1a.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
  • BBSD8.jpg
    BBSD8.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • BBSDtwins8.jpg
    BBSDtwins8.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Bbsf8.jpg
    Bbsf8.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
I struggle with humidity, I run my dehumidifier nonstop to keep my lung (garage) at 50%, pull out over 5 gallons most days. I want to build a wall to decrease the size of my lung and cost released to environmental control. Probably would be worth the cost of materials after a few grows.

I struggle with humidity, I run my dehumidifier nonstop to keep my lung (garage) at 50%, pull out over 5 gallons most days. I want to build a wall to decrease the size of my lung and cost released to environmental control. Probably would be worth the cost of materials after a few grows.
Yeah surafoam is pretty cheap. In CAD its like $14 per 4x8 sheet

June 7
I dropped my feed in the reservoir to 2/2/5/2/2/1.....I'm at week 8 today and they look like they're getting close. Even without looking at the Trichs I can see them starting to finish up. A bit earlier than in soil, I think another week before I look closely. I need the space asap.

My harvest has dried, for better or worse they need bagging now. I'll get at it tonight after dinner.I've been smoking a few buds off each and they're ready.

My reveg is looking good all spread out and ready to flower. I took 3 cuts off her and stuck them in a bottle of 3/3/3/1 until I have room for them to be dealt with properly.

The rest of the gang waiting for space to be transplanted before flowering, I've left them in small pots too long the timing is off. I want 6 in Auto pots, 2 new ones should be here this week but the other 4 are 1-2 weeks before I can harvest whats in them now.
Plants get better looking with each new set of photos !!! Start soaking and ph your clay pebbles now for next grow.

Yes me too but right now we're at 91% outside but with my dehue set to 45% I'm sitting here at 52%....I'm good with that, I have my veg room humidifier set at 55% any higher it runs non stop. but everything is happy near 55% in veg at 76f

Good idea, I expect 2 new pots here any day now, Shipping from indoorfarmer has been pretty quick and I need to be ready when they get here.
Soaking now, I put them in the pot last night after you prompted me to get ater. I washed them twice then soaked in 6,05 water......I dumped that this morning and put in more clean 6.05 water. Pot tracking say they'll be here tomorrow......I got a new hat...cat approved

Attachments

• BBsfhatdusk.jpg
    BBsfhatdusk.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Soaking now, I put them in the pot last night after you prompted me to get ater. I washed them twice then soaked in 6,05 water......I dumped that this morning and put in more clean 6.05 water. Pot tracking say they'll be here tomorrow......I got a new hat...cat approved
Dont forget to manufacture two more home made air domes.

Are you going straight promix and perelite again or are you going to throw in some gypsum and azmite
I have the stuff now and I don't see negatives from it. I might as well use it. I've used gypsom in the past and I didn't notice any effects but I think the Azomite or the combination did have an effect in stalk girth and health...I can't say whats happening below the dirt yet but I can still see easily which has and which didn't have the additives....and I have the VPW30 I like now for soil = Promix - $10/bale & it has 30% perlite already in it.

I have the stuff now and I don't see negatives from it. I might as well use it. I've used gypsom in the past and I didn't notice any effects but I think the Azomite or the combination did have an effect in stalk girth and health...I can't say whats happening below the dirt yet but I can still see easily which has and which didn't have the additives....and I have the VPW30 I like now for soil = Promix - $10/bale & it has 30% perlite already in it.
That yellow bale is hard to pass up for value. I also run the red bales for some things.

June 9
I received my 2 new Auto pot extension today, I got right at filling them up with 2" pre soaked and ph'd to 6.06 over a black fabric mat, I then added my mix of soil, Perlite, Azomite, Gypsum & Worm castings. I got it I might as well use it.

I added 5 parts VPW30, 4 parts perlite, 1 parts Worm Castings, I +Tbs Azomite,/gal 1+Tbs Gypsum/gal mixed it all up soaked it all down with my well water and transplanted 2 Quebec Blue into my 2 new pots.

I cut and bagged my harvest last night and made a new batch of oil some of the lower buds. As I cut and trimmed my harvest I knew what was what was where in my dry box...add 8-9 days, sickness and other. I've no idea what is what so other than the first back left corner I knew was AK47/Blackberry with 3 plants. The rest is a mix and match of GG,Gsc & Gelato...the 3 G's

Attachments

• IMG_5354.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 41
  • BBAPQBL.jpg
    BBAPQBL.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • BBRVw1.jpg
    BBRVw1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • BBbud.jpg
    BBbud.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
June 9
I received my 2 new Auto pot extension today, I got right at filling them up with 2" pre soaked and ph'd to 6.06 over a black fabric mat, I then added my mix of soil, Perlite, Azomite, Gypsum & Worm castings. I got it I might as well use it.

I added 5 parts VPW30, 4 parts perlite, 1 parts Worm Castings, I +Tbs Azomite,/gal 1+Tbs Gypsum/gal mixed it all up soaked it all down with my well water and transplanted 2 Quebec Blue into my 2 new pots.

I cut and bagged my harvest last night and made a new batch of oil some of the lower buds. As I cut and trimmed my harvest I knew what was what was where in my dry box...add 8-9 days, sickness and other. I've no idea what is what so other than the first back left corner I knew was AK47/Blackberry with 3 plants. The rest is a mix and match of GG,Gsc & Gelato...the 3 G's
Just look at it as a bag of skittles all different colors

Just look at it as a bag of skittles all different colors
June 11
Rain most of the week and I'm still not back to 100% yet, so I've spent a lot of time with my plants. Everything is going very well in all departments. My last crop has been dried and bagged and it smokes very well. I've been smoking Gelato I believe, they got mixed up bagging, by looks I can't tell the diff between Gsc, GG & Gelato but there are distinct taste to each that give themselves away.

Weeks 8.5 for the girls in the Spiderfarmer 3x3 and they look fantastic all shiny and sparkly with the right light. I'm starting to see deficiencies on the leaves, in particular the Quebec Blast I see yellowing in the viens on the leaves. Obviously from my reduction of nutes. I gave just 1 gallon last night of 2/2/4/2/1. I dropped cal/ mag and the rest to just about minimum. I'll just add 1 gal at a time now as I see it being depleted but they're going through water slower now

My Reveg is doing well but the cuts I took off her have been neglected and are about to be tossed. Onward and upward, too many strains to try and not enough room to keep them all.

I cooked 1 bud on my Quebec Blast, its not any closer than others but in an obvious hot spot up front.

Attachments

• BBBlastdosidark.jpg
    BBBlastdosidark.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • BBblue8.5.jpg
    BBblue8.5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • BBblue8.5a.jpg
    BBblue8.5a.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • BBBluegroup.jpg
    BBBluegroup.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • BBcrispyBlast.jpg
    BBcrispyBlast.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • BBDosi8.5.jpg
    BBDosi8.5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • BBreveg1a.jpg
    BBreveg1a.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • BBrevegfull.jpg
    BBrevegfull.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • BBSD8.5.jpg
    BBSD8.5.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • BBsf8.5tent.jpg
    BBsf8.5tent.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • BBsfw8.5.jpg
    BBsfw8.5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • BBTgroup.jpg
    BBTgroup.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • sfgroupshot.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
June 11
Rain most of the week and I'm still not back to 100% yet, so I've spent a lot of time with my plants. Everything is going very well in all departments. My last crop has been dried and bagged and it smokes very well. I've been smoking Gelato I believe, they got mixed up bagging, by looks I can't tell the diff between Gsc, GG & Gelato but there are distinct taste to each that give themselves away.

Weeks 8.5 for the girls in the Spiderfarmer 3x3 and they look fantastic all shiny and sparkly with the right light. I'm starting to see deficiencies on the leaves, in particular the Quebec Blast I see yellowing in the viens on the leaves. Obviously from my reduction of nutes. I gave just 1 gallon last night of 2/2/4/2/1. I dropped cal/ mag and the rest to just about minimum. I'll just add 1 gal at a time now as I see it being depleted but they're going through water slower now

My Reveg is doing well but the cuts I took off her have been neglected and are about to be tossed. Onward and upward, too many strains to try and not enough room to keep them all.

I cooked 1 bud on my Quebec Blast, its not any closer than others but in an obvious hot spot up front.
June 15
Gday all, cloudy 20c day and I'm expecting my new lawn tractor to be delivered today. What a pain his ordeal has been. I blew my mower deck up by sheering off a pulley and with no way to replace the deck I needed another way to mow the grass. I contacted 1 company offering to buy 1 of their tractors, managers not in he'll call you later on today or tomorrow morning....that was 2 weeks ago. I contacted a lawn maintenance company, exact same story he'll call you when he gets in....1 week ago...fk it I bought a new tractor $4,000.00. locally.....They'll deliver it this morning and call before they show up...its now 11: 20 am no call no delivery as yet......am I expecting too much? WTF is going on?

I still have to drill 3 - 2" holes along the base on 2 sides for passive intake and cover with some kind of filter, Dollar store Cheese cloth if need be....cheap and replaceable
Use cheap nylon stockings/socks. I use them on all intakes and outputs. Vacuum as needed and wash/replace as needed.

I vacuum once a week and replace each grow. I wash old ones once and reuse as needed. (Usually holds stuff for teas like worm castings.) Then I toss out.

Last edited:
June 15
Gday all, cloudy 20c day and I'm expecting my new lawn tractor to be delivered today. What a pain his ordeal has been. I blew my mower deck up by sheering off a pulley and with no way to replace the deck I needed another way to mow the grass. I contacted 1 company offering to buy 1 of their tractors, managers not in he'll call you later on today or tomorrow morning....that was 2 weeks ago. I contacted a lawn maintenance company, exact same story he'll call you when he gets in....1 week ago...fk it I bought a new tractor $4,000.00. locally.....They'll deliver it this morning and call before they show up...its now 11: 20 am no call no delivery as yet......am I expecting too much? WTF is going on?
Same problem with my craftsman mower. A stupid recoil spring and no one will service or carries parts anymore. Going to need to find online and get son to order or find a local handy repair guy.

No one has stock on reasonably priced items. Only crap or high priced options left on most store shelves. They say they will get new stock soon so buy now and they will deliver or you can pick up later. BS, it’s either returns or you wait and wait with excuses. Then try getting your money back. 🤬

Last edited:
Use cheap nylon stockings/socks. I use them on all intakes and outputs. Vacuum as needed and wash/replace as needed.

I vacuum once a week and replace each grow. I wash old ones once and reuse as needed. (Usually holds stuff for teas like worm castings.) Then I toss out.
Yes nylons would work but neither my wife or I wear them so I'd have to buy a pair. Along those lines the Dollar Store has nylon vegetable bags I use over intake and exhaust in my tents. I still haven't added any input air, I'd filled my box with plants and I didn't want dust in the air from drilling 2" holes so I left the door partially open on the bottom. Not ideal but I wasn't having dust.

I bought Cheese cloth yesterday and I'll frame it over 2 - 2" holes on 2 sides of the box. I also ordered a 12v controller for my exhaust fan so I can adjust the speed and it came in the mail yesterday. I've 4 plants in my 5x5 that are soon ready to chop so I have to get on the box and finish it up...

Back
Top Bottom