Hope you feel better soon PC, Lyme symptoms are debilitating. Just chop them plants and hang em, come back to them in a couple weeks to trim them up. That's what I'd do in your sitch anyhoo.
Thanks Db, glad you found this new place. I'm feeling much better today, still wobbly on my feet but at least I'm on my feet. I'd like to just pull and hang but I've 2 layers of net that I'm not cutting so I'll have to chop branches and I have to get on it today. Energy levels are low but I still gotta get atter

Take your time and plenty of breaks.
May 28
I had to get chopping today and chose an AK47/Blackberry to start. I'd barely finished my dry box when illness hit, Its a good thing you got me going on it or early. Its still rough & not 100% but it'll do now and at least I've a spot for my plants to go to.

My 3x3 girls are looking nice at 6 weeks in flower, Back right is the Sour D, Back left Do si Do Front right is the Quebec Blue and front left the Quebec Blast.

My revegged girl needs thinning out, it has a lot of dead space with branches that aren't going to make sunlight no matter how much I spread her out. She maxed out the veg closet and theres not enough room in my 5x5 yet for her to go. I had to pull her out of the closet because shes on the light now. She'll have to sit on my work bench under 4 - t8's for the time being.

Attachments

• BB3x3w6.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
  • BB11w.jpg
    BB11w.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • BB11w2.jpg
    BB11w2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • BB11w3gg.jpg
    BB11w3gg.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • BB11weeks.jpg
    BB11weeks.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • BB11wgg2.jpg
    BB11wgg2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • BBAK.jpg
    BBAK.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • BBDoSiw6.jpg
    BBDoSiw6.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • BBQBlast6w.jpg
    BBQBlast6w.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • BBQbluew6.jpg
    BBQbluew6.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • BBSDw6.jpg
    BBSDw6.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • BBsf.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
May 28
I had to get chopping today and chose an AK47/Blackberry to start. I'd barely finished my dry box when illness hit, Its a good thing you got me going on it or early. Its still rough & not 100% but it'll do now and at least I've a spot for my plants to go to.

My 3x3 girls are looking nice at 6 weeks in flower, Back right is the Sour D, Back left Do si Do Front right is the Quebec Blue and front left the Quebec Blast.

My revegged girl needs thinning out, it has a lot of dead space with branches that aren't going to make sunlight no matter how much I spread her out. She maxed out the veg closet and theres not enough room in my 5x5 yet for her to go. I had to pull her out of the closet because shes on the light now. She'll have to sit on my work bench under 4 - t8's for the time being.
Wow you got some nice looking plants !!!

May 28

Something to be dam proud of there

Something to be dam proud of there
Thanks you can give your self a pat on the back for a job well done. Its hard not to learn when I read your post even when I try to fight the information some of it had to rub off.

Its funny my 5x5 bunch I lost interest in them after the leaves yellowed on me from a long feed drought but the buds developed well any ways. Maybe not as pretty as I'd like but eh they smell awesome and it'll give me a nice supply to pull from......... 3 AK47/BlackberryKush , 1 GG, 2 Gelato, 2 Gsc.

The girls in the auto pots are..... to me....very impressive....all 4 have strong healthy green leaves at 6.5 weeks. Its striking to me how healthy they are at this age. The Quebec Blue leaves are a nice vibrant dark green. The Sour D leaves are lighter in color but blend perfectly with the lighter color of the buds. Each of them are showing their separate traits & scents..

I'm still getting separation of minerals but it doesn't seem to be giving me an deficiencies I can notice. I tried lowering my ph to 6.8 before adding micro but when I did that the Micro reacted to the water and gave me flying streamers like little translucent bugs swimming in the water that wouldn't mix. Tossed that and started again. fk the ph gung ho. ahead mixed a new batch. It all blends very well but separates in the tank after a few hours even with agitation 15 min every 2hrs

Thanks you can give your self a pat on the back for a job well done. Its hard not to learn when I read your post even when I try to fight the information some of it had to rub off.

Its funny my 5x5 bunch I lost interest in them after the leaves yellowed on me from a long feed drought but the buds developed well any ways. Maybe not as pretty as I'd like but eh they smell awesome and it'll give me a nice supply to pull from......... 3 AK47/BlackberryKush , 1 GG, 2 Gelato, 2 Gsc.

The girls in the auto pots are..... to me....very impressive....all 4 have strong healthy green leaves at 6.5 weeks. Its striking to me how healthy they are at this age. The Quebec Blue leaves are a nice vibrant dark green. The Sour D leaves are lighter in color but blend perfectly with the lighter color of the buds. Each of them are showing their separate traits & scents..

I'm still getting separation of minerals but it doesn't seem to be giving me an deficiencies I can notice. I tried lowering my ph to 6.8 before adding micro but when I did that the Micro reacted to the water and gave me flying streamers like little translucent bugs swimming in the water that wouldn't mix. Tossed that and started again. fk the ph gung ho. ahead mixed a new batch. It all blends very well but separates in the tank after a few hours even with agitation 15 min every 2hrs
It could be just the residue from the chelates

Meaning????....just a waste byproduct? ...Last night 7:50pm I was mixing the last part to my mixture together and the power went out. fk so I left the 3 gallon mix in my big 8 gal mixing pot overnight. This am I added it to the reservoir and It was as clear as when first mixed so it doesn't separate over a 12hr period in the mixing pot but it seems to separate overnight in the reservoir, even with agitation and air stone..........ah....air stone?????

Meaning????....just a waste byproduct? ...Last night 7:50pm I was mixing the last part to my mixture together and the power went out. fk so I left the 3 gallon mix in my big 8 gal mixing pot overnight. This am I added it to the reservoir and It was as clear as when first mixed so it doesn't separate over a 12hr period in the mixing pot but it seems to separate overnight in the reservoir, even with agitation and air stone..........ah....air stone?????
Yeah exactly what i mean… possibly just a byproduct… some nutrients do this. The old mega crop used to and i did notice a tiny bit with the jacks also

Hows the trimming coming along !!
I've trimmed up 3 of the AK47 & I've a design flaw in my box of too much air not enough hangers. I need level 2 . It would be great for trees but branches leave 3ft of dead space to the floor. I'll fix something up temp to get me through. I'm almost out of room with only 3 hung...5 to go....somethings gotta give somewhere...

GH & Auto Pots have recommended cleaning every 2 weeks maybe for this reason because without the residue there would be no need. I was trying to make up an order from AP for 2 more pots,valves & accessories but it became more expensive than just ordering a new 2pot system with another reservoir. That would allow me a seamless change over with another reservoir making cleaning the pots simpler.

GH & Auto Pots have recommended cleaning every 2 weeks maybe for this reason because without the residue there would be no need. I was trying to make up an order from AP for 2 more pots,valves & accessories but it became more expensive than just ordering a new 2pot system with another reservoir. That would allow me a seamless change over with another reservoir making cleaning the pots simpler.
Sweet sounds like thats a much better option

June 2
Wow rough week behind me, I've managed to trim up all of the girls from my 5x5 and move my Revegged auto into it. I still have to do a major cleaning and sterilizing before I get too deep into flower with the reveg.

The girls in my 3x3 are looking great for 7+ weeks, They've slowed their demand for water this week and the res level isn't dropping as fast. The res needs cleaning from the amount of sediment I'm getting but it should be good for 1 more week. Again this grow the Quebec Blueis at the top of its class with the frost, I've taken 3 clones from her so the line will continue. I've clones off all in the tent and they're all so nice I don't know how I'm going to keep everything and keep them happy at the same time.

I received the 12 volt Far Red led puck from Rapid led today. I'd ordered an attachment bracket $5 better to have an need than not have....ah......no............ addon I don't need at all....fine print 1/2 bracket for ....their lights......I hope to use this light in my 3x3 over 4 clones I've going now when those in there are done.
Small little 3" 4 far red lights. I'll attach to a thin sheet of metal and tie wrap it in place

Pics later

Attachments

• BBBlast7.jpg
    BBBlast7.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • BBBldark.jpg
    BBBldark.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
  • BBBlue.jpg
    BBBlue.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • BBDo Si Do 7.jpg
    BBDo Si Do 7.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • BBlights out.jpg
    BBlights out.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • BBQB7.jpg
    BBQB7.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • BBSD7.jpg
    BBSD7.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Bbsf7.jpg
    Bbsf7.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • BBsf7b.jpg
    BBsf7b.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • Reveg 1st.jpg
    Reveg 1st.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • BBharvest.jpg
    BBharvest.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • Harvest2.jpg
    Harvest2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 40
  • Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
June 2
Wow rough week behind me, I've managed to trim up all of the girls from my 5x5 and move my Revegged auto into it. I still have to do a major cleaning and sterilizing before I get too deep into flower with the reveg.

The girls in my 3x3 are looking great for 7+ weeks, They've slowed their demand for water this week and the res level isn't dropping as fast. The res needs cleaning from the amount of sediment I'm getting but it should be good for 1 more week. Again this grow the Quebec Blueis at the top of its class with the frost, I've taken 3 clones from her so the line will continue. I've clones off all in the tent and they're all so nice I don't know how I'm going to keep everything and keep them happy at the same time.

I received the 12 volt Far Red led puck from Rapid led today. I'd ordered an attachment bracket $5 better to have an need than not have....ah......no............ addon I don't need at all....fine print 1/2 bracket for ....their lights......I hope to use this light in my 3x3 over 4 clones I've going now when those in there are done.
Small little 3" 4 far red lights. I'll attach to a thin sheet of metal and tie wrap it in place

Pics later
June 3
We've been getting a steady rain all night and through the day today, with more predicted all week. Great for fire relief, we've the largest fire burning in Shelburne the province has ever had. The Tantallon fire about 50km from us grew overnight but this rain has to help. I'm all for sunshine and blue skies but our forests need the rain or we'll all get burned out....So bring on the rain I'll smoke to that.!

June 3
We've been getting a steady rain all night and through the day today, with more predicted all week. Great for fire relief, we've the largest fire burning in Shelburne the province has ever had. The Tantallon fire about 50km from us grew overnight but this rain has to help. I'm all for sunshine and blue skies but our forests need the rain or we'll all get burned out....So bring on the rain I'll smoke to that.!
June 5
Its still raining and the fires are contained now, I got my lawn tractor running then I put the mower deck on and proceeded to rip a pulley off the mower deck trashing the deck. Now I need a new mower / lawn tractor. FK its always something, the grass is over 1ft tall now, I need something soon.

My harvest is drying well, I was able to smoke a bud off the AK47/Blackberrykush last night, very smooth and easy to smoke with a light berry taste

My girls in the 3x3 are all looking great 7.5 weeks and I think they'll be done earlier than in soil. I cleaned and replenished the tank last night and I lowered the ppm to 875 eliminating the Kool Bloom and dropping the Micro and Grow 3/3/10/4/4/1/gal

I moved my revegged auto the Jamaican / Gsc into my 5x5 using both SE3000 to cover her. I have 1 directly over the top and 1 at a 45* angle giving her full coverage. I added the Rapid led far red puck to the light on a 45* giving nice red coverage over her for 20 min at lights out, I bumped it to 20 from 15 because my timers don't work 100% accurate together

Attachments

• BBblast7.jpg
    BBblast7.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • BBblue7a.jpg
    BBblue7a.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • BBdosi7.jpg
    BBdosi7.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • BBQblue7.jpg
    BBQblue7.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • BBreveg.jpg
    BBreveg.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 51
  • BBsfw7.jpg
    BBsfw7.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • far red.jpg
    far red.jpg
    802.2 KB · Views: 5
nice lookin plants PC!
Thanks I give credit to the new pots & light I'm sold on the auto pots, I just placed an order for 2 more pots last night to add onto the 4 in my 3x3. ( I'll then move them into my 5x5 ) The G3000 gives me more control with a better dimmer than my SE3000's and I was able to slowly bring up the power as I increased their feed. I'm at 7.5 weeks now at 8 weeks I'll turn down the light to 80%ish to let them ripen without full intensity. Everything is just so healthy at this age in flower I'm enthused with the pots and their potential for a more consistent healthy grow.

What ph are you running the auto pots at now.
I think its down around 6.00. I've not needed to adjust the ph very much. My water 7.3 then adding nutes brings it down into a 5.8 - 6.2 at 5.8 I'd added ph up to bring it over 6.00. I'm in promix and perlite I think the Pm helps buffer the ph....I've had zero issues with this grow other than maybe a bit over fed with dark green leaves. I'm also getting what Aqua said maybe chelates???? waste byproduct from the interaction of the GH chemicals over time in my reservoir. I get a thin brownish coating on pumps and wires than has no real feel to it. I'm not seeing any deficiencies so its a good possibility of what the sht is. Easy to clean up, without that there'd be little work to do on the system.

Hey I gotta say thanks again for the seeds, The Do si do is nice and fat with a lot of frost. The Sour D look picture perfect, I'm anxious to taste it. I'm not sure I've ever had he sour strains....lots of sweet but I don't remember sour so A new treat. I was cleaning up a few leaves lat night and I ripped 1/2 a top bud off in my hand...no rot just a bad pinch and I have this 1/2 bud sitting on my keyboard drying. I keep giving it a sniff, with 8 drying and 4 still growing in the 3x3 my room is a potpourri of scents all mixed together and the Sour D is unique amongst them all

im sure with all those buds drying it must be a strong but nice smell !!! Was just wondering about ph as Kuwl was running at 5.8 and ran into trouble with one plant near the end.

im sure with all those buds drying it must be a strong but nice smell !!! Was just wondering about ph as Kuwl was running at 5.8 and ran into trouble with one plant near the end.
I think he has Coco though which has a lower ph requirement......also city water I think. I was afraid about ph issues when I started these things up but I've been good. I pre saturated and soaked the clay balls in 6.00 ph water prior to loading the pots and I've tried to stay around 6 and above even 6.5 at the start with feed....Coco scares me it seems too tempermental

Well you seem to have it down pat from the photos of your 3x3. Are you still giving air to roots ?
Yes, I kept adjusting it up to full speed. It'll be interesting to see how the air affected the root mass at the end. I've been going 11 weeks in soil, I don't think these will take that long. I'll start looking next week after they pass 8 weeks.

Hey pipe, whered you order the auto pot system from? I know there are a bunch out there and was looking for something new to try. Was gonna go hydro but dont think im ready yet.

When you harvest post a pic of the roots
Yes I will do, I ordered 2 more pots but I'll need another pump to extend to 6 pots or I have a big noisy pump with a 6 port manifold . The pump now in use with 4 ports is almost silent, it would be a shame to ruin the quiet with a loud humm or go without 2 and see if there's any difference in growth.

Back
Top Bottom