Random picture thread

they are the ones young stupid people have picked here ,drank it and they have died.good money in growing them.I’ve actually been trying to find a land lease bout 80 acres and grow them..I’m friends with the big guy who allocates the farmers in tas.

they are the ones young stupid people have picked here ,drank it and they have died.good money in growing them.I’ve actually been trying to find a land lease bout 80 acres and grow them..I’m friends with the big guy who allocates the farmers in tas.
Yeah, they're not a medicine to be fucked with. However, they're a good medicine to have around for worst case scenarios. In my area any plots much bigger than mine would raise suspicion but I truly enjoy the flowers. The medicine is just the cherry on top, and is used very sparingly. They take months to grow, and mature, and for two or three days you get to witness the most delicate, beautiful blooms. I absolutely love the flowers, and the history behind the plant dating back to the beginnings of civilization.

Yacht owners in Mexico are stashing their boats in the mangroves to protect them from the oncoming hurricane.
I guess it works or so many wouldn't be doing it? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 64540
When i was a kid, we used to do that with our 13' Boston Whaler when a hurricane was coming. Not that we had mangroves, but we had tidal creeks. "Big water" is always more punishing in a hurricane than "small water." Waves just can't get that big.

Surf's up!! shots from the olympics...

after five days, my first hot compost pile is cookin good. hoping by the end of August to have the pile ready to amend a portion of the first garden bed. Should be about two yards of compost, and i need about 5x to cover the entire area effectively. Good thing I've got plenty of material to build a few more piles haha
PXL_20240805_193345504.jpg

after five days, my first hot compost pile is cookin good. hoping by the end of August to have the pile ready to amend a portion of the first garden bed. Should be about two yards of compost, and i need about 5x to cover the entire area effectively. Good thing I've got plenty of material to build a few more piles haha
View attachment 67926

the worm population just went up!! :D

Back
Top Bottom