Random picture thread

Don't remember if I showed the finished version of these. I gotta cut a better notch system into the swinger bracket because the adjustability isn't enough for me to angle the speakers to the ideal angle without them tipping off the platform, but getting them off the desk is a huge win for now PXL_20240815_042615358.jpg

IYKYK😋

View attachment 69283

I think these are like telling new growers the stories of.."Yeah well I had to walk 5 miles to school and back home thru the snow and it was all up hill both ways"
Hearing "You light up my life" in the echo of your post. Lumen stock has been on a tear, up piggly in the last month.

Haven't updated these guys in a while. Finally separated and repotted all the seedlings into better mix and more space. The older ones are loving it in the grow tent finally. The seedlings are looking rough because they should've been repotted last year and I'm a lazy fuck that neglected them. They'll come back around over the next couple months in their new homes.
PXL_20240818_220848201.jpg

Hello folk's it's been a while.

Early season my apple tree.
20240716_134316.jpg
Recent pic, I'm going to graft a plum tree to it in due course.
20240819_171642.jpg
I'm growing cherry tomatoes next year (picolo) 1st time so I've got some testers going to get a feel for dirt 🍅 😄
20240819_171403.jpg
I don't expect they'll fruit but I'm hoping they do 🤞
20240717_162031.jpg
Stunning looking colours.
20240819_144201.jpg
A rezinous bud

Hello folk's it's been a while.

Early season my apple tree.
View attachment 69679
Recent pic, I'm going to graft a plum tree to it in due course.
View attachment 69675
I'm growing cherry tomatoes next year (picolo) 1st time so I've got some testers going to get a feel for dirt 🍅 😄
View attachment 69676
I don't expect they'll fruit but I'm hoping they do 🤞
View attachment 69678
Stunning looking colours.
View attachment 69683
A rezinous bud
Welcome back and sit down with us for while. Great pictures

View attachment 70396

Guy walks right thru my garlic............
mother-nature.gif

Googled photo...
I was astounded by the size of grizzly bears, they look cute and cuddly through a lense but jeez with a person for scale they're monstrous creatures.
Bear 2.JPG
I don't even want to think about the damage that could inflict 🫣

Googled photo...
I was astounded by the size of grizzly bears, they look cute and cuddly through a lense but jeez with a person for scale they're monstrous creatures.
View attachment 70481
I don't even want to think about the damage that could inflict 🫣
between their size and their aggression, there's a reason people in NE WA are all up in arms about them being reintroduced to the wild up there. Sure, they're a critical part of the the natural ecosystems of the PNW but a lot of farmers are seriously concerned about the viability of maintaining livestock populations with yet another massive predator to be concerned about.

View attachment DSCF0017.mp4
Those assholes are like fat kids that can't turn down snacks lol
He was here for a month this spring. Where that feeder is, is dead center of my garden. It was cool but after the first week I wanted him gone. That feeder is also about 50' from my door. He was coming every three days.....I put out ammonia, was coating my bird seed in cayenne and I had these really scary looking ghost peppers in a jar that a guy at work gave me 2 years ago............well I put them in the feeder too and he came in and guzzled right from the feeder that night............he's never been back. Yay! Cool experience and this year there's been coyotes, possums, coons, a bobcat and a bear caught on that trail cam. The bear was starting to act like a pet :)
View attachment DSCF0017.mp4

Back
Top Bottom