Random picture thread

Working on it. Just coming up with methods for outside and in the garage. Got to keep Willow safe, she will eat anything once.

Cornmeal and baking soda for outside near the holes I think. Still debating what to use inside the garage. G$ reminded me of a method I hadn’t heard in years.

Liking your profile picture -- styling and dialing. The answer is who is more moral, you or the machine and what is the morel that we mortals should remember from our AI-bogged down brain?
i was trying to get it to produce hallucinations, or inaccuracies, but OpenAI has done well to remediate just about every common method of triggering such behaviors. I was really hoping to get it to say something egregiously biased so I could take it back to the powers that be and push them to get rid of the damn vendor as I don't trust it from a security perspective. Makes me nervous the kind of sensitive info people are going to be feeding it, and the utter lack of control we'll have over that data once it's in ChatGPT's models.

Just got home from seeing the Timbers vs Seattle in Portland. Was pretty fun, definitely gonna do it again. It's a trek, but totally worth it for the energy. A very unique type of spring event even if the teams aren't FIFA, world champion grade players.PXL_20240901_014822795.jpg

Bucket of Death for the rats. Might need more than a 5 gallon depending on how big your rats are. :)
Saw a few of these on YT. That will be the last resort for the garage. Outside I’m going to try baking soda and cornmeal first. I have everything for that already. Garage might get antifreeze traps first with one or two baking soda as well.

They are bigger than mice but smaller than rabbits. 🤷‍♂️

Toronto is having a rodent issue atm and I live beside a food factory with six huge silos. Plus a transit garbage beside my gate.

I found this unusual looking trich.
Screenshot_20231202_204810_Gallery.jpg
I tracked it back to its source.
Screenshot_20231202_204908_Gallery.jpg
A fricken pistil 🧐
_20230128_195042.JPG
Dry sift
Screenshot_20231214_195642_Gallery.jpg
Nuff said 😄
_20230125_194429.JPG
Dry sift is my favourite so I wanted a sifter for birthday 🎂
20240828_150807.jpg
A fishing joint 😂
20240828_170028.jpg
20240828_170042.jpg
A favourite fishing spot.

Happy Birthday man~!
Love the sifter as 'hash' is a favorite of mine also~!
DSC_0632 - Copy.JPG
^ My little sifter^

After a June and July that were just hadean, august was hot for a day or two at a time with cool periods between.

All the plants appreciated the let up in temperatures.

Here’s a random group that my buzzed brain liked this morning 🤣IMG_9581.jpegIMG_9566.jpegIMG_9567.jpegIMG_9569.jpegIMG_9570.jpegIMG_9571.jpegIMG_9572.jpegIMG_9573.jpegIMG_9574.jpegIMG_9575.jpegIMG_9576.jpegIMG_9577.jpegIMG_9578.jpegIMG_9580.jpegIMG_9579.jpeg

After a June and July that were just hadean, august was hot for a day or two at a time with cool periods between.

All the plants appreciated the let up in temperatures.

Here’s a random group that my buzzed brain liked this morning 🤣View attachment 71208View attachment 71209View attachment 71210View attachment 71211View attachment 71212View attachment 71213View attachment 71214View attachment 71215View attachment 71216View attachment 71217View attachment 71218View attachment 71219View attachment 71220View attachment 71221View attachment 71222
those are sweet! looks like a happy group :)

Why I don't ride anymore.
My bike looks great all clean and intact parked in the shop~!
Ever since I discovered convertibles the bike holds no interest for me unless feeling suicidal.:ROFLMAO:
i'm getting to that point too. though, DOT did a solid job of killing my summer riding season this year by redoing the surface of the main road to anywhere from my property. had it covered in gravel (on top of old asphault) for the better part of two months, and just laid chip seal down about two weeks ago so it's still shedding all the pebbles and shit. Shoulders and turn offs covered in gravel still. too fuckin slick in a car to be on it, let alone on a bike.

might decide to be one of those guys that only rides on the track, but that just sounds boring too. the rush of avoiding a dumbass cager is something special lol

i'm getting to that point too. though, DOT did a solid job of killing my summer riding season this year by redoing the surface of the main road to anywhere from my property. had it covered in gravel (on top of old asphault) for the better part of two months, and just laid chip seal down about two weeks ago so it's still shedding all the pebbles and shit. Shoulders and turn offs covered in gravel still. too fuckin slick in a car to be on it, let alone on a bike.

might decide to be one of those guys that only rides on the track, but that just sounds boring too. the rush of avoiding a dumbass cager is something special lol
One of my work buddies got run over by a 18 year old in a F150 this spring.
He hasn't been back to work yet~! Only 35 and big pretty healthy boy.
Fractured broken just about everything~! In the hospital I think 2 weeks.
RUN OVER, not just hit. :oops:
I can't afford that let alone except how long and poorly I will recover.
My livelihood on the roof is my agility. Not a hard choice for me.
Had the vette to 120 the other afternoon on a little section of road I call the NY autobahn [rt.8 from Brant Lake to Hague]

One of my work buddies got run over by a 18 year old in a F150 this spring.
He hasn't been back to work yet~! Only 35 and big pretty healthy boy.
Fractured broken just about everything~! In the hospital I think 2 weeks.
RUN OVER, not just hit. :oops:
I can't afford that let alone except how long and poorly I will recover.
My livelihood on the roof is my agility. Not a hard choice for me.
Had the vette to 120 the other afternoon on a little section of road I call the NY autobahn [rt.8 from Brant Lake to Hague]
Damn, sorry to hear about your buddy. It's been four years now since one of our close family friends was murdered by a left turner. Granted, based off the condition of the dude's truck, and our friend's helmet and bike, it's safe to assume our friend was moving at least 80mph, if not faster, when the dude turned left in front of him. 100% avoidable wreck.

Then in July WSDOT released a report that we had already exceeded the total fatalities of all of 2023 by May -- they didn't specify how many were single car wrecks, nor how many were motorcycles, but it's been a bad year for any vehicle in this area.

BUT that's also why I try to stay off the highway if at all possible. I don't like hauling ass in a straight line (which I end up doing on the highway). The SV isn't even that fast, fastest I've had it was 137mph with a little more left in it. There are just too many good, twisty roads around my area for the hooligan shit to waste time on the highway.

Back
Top Bottom