Random picture thread

But did you take the Delorean up to 88MPH to generate the 1.21 jigawatts needed for time travel?
That's why I'd choose it first. Only car in the group that's a time machine!

Unfortunately they left the best car of the era off the list. That sweet black & gold T top Pontiac TA Firebird!
Haha my old lady got pissed with me for showing the kids smokey and the bandit 🤣 might've jumped the gun a couple years but they needed to know

Haha my old lady got pissed with me for showing the kids smokey and the bandit 🤣 might've jumped the gun a couple years but they needed to know

Now let them watch Blazing Saddles :devilish:
Some of those great movies like that would stand no chance being made these days. People are too soft and too woke.
Kinda feeling like Avenue Q should be mandatory in public school education like Shakespeare or something.

Sirius Black this morning.

DSC_0048 - Copy.JPGDSC_0050 - Copy.JPGDSC_0051 - Copy.JPGDSC_0052 - Copy.JPG
We have had lows in the upper 40's already but the last week has been stellar.
50's in the morning and upper 70's-middle 80's afternoon.
Finally, a break from daily humidity but the plants still have a lot of dew on them every morning.

First cut could be anytime IMO.
I have been pulling leaves and small branches just to open things up as much as possible.
You put yours in at night?
I have not but might be able to just get them out of weather.

First cut could be anytime IMO.
I have been pulling leaves and small branches just to open things up as much as possible.
You put yours in at night?
I have not but might be able to just get them out of weather.
I was putting her away in the beginning to start flower but she mildewed in the shed.
Might have to take the dehu out there at night and bring her in to help keep her from rotting in the rain. She's held up well against the dew and humidity but if rain gets inside those buds I know it's over.

Now let them watch Blazing Saddles :devilish:
Some of those great movies like that would stand no chance being made these days. People are too soft and too woke.
Kinda feeling like Avenue Q should be mandatory in public school education like Shakespeare or something.
Good call! Gene wilder was an extremely gifted comedian forsure, blazing saddles still cracks my shit up even though I've seen it a hundred times, well that and young Frankenstein... both still hilarious! 😆

Hey folk's, my apple tree has done well i think, I'm not that fussed about the apples tbh I prefer granny smiths or New Zealand reds so I'm going to donate them to neighbours or something other than waste them.
20240915_162106.jpg
Jade in flower from early December to March...yes winter time.
_20220511_225147.JPG
I read they don't flower until they're circa 40 years old but idk that for sure i only quickly googled the info?

Hey folk's, my apple tree has done well i think, I'm not that fussed about the apples tbh I prefer granny smiths or New Zealand reds so I'm going to donate them to neighbours or something other than waste them.
View attachment 72894
Jade in flower from early December to March...yes winter time.
View attachment 72895
I read they don't flower until they're circa 40 years old but idk that for sure i only quickly googled the info?
Had /have many Jade plants.
Some monsters and I really don't remember ever noticing flowers.
NICE~!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom