Random picture thread

IMG_0437.jpegIMG_0443.jpeg

Every 5-10 years I have to replace the vinyl hose on two of the barrels.

Made them a few feet longer this time as bending way over was becoming more and more painful. 🤣

You have furry kids, take one for a walk and smoke. I do chores but I refrain from doing things that are too loud. Most nights. 🤣
Tied a couple on this evening, finally hearing the sand man calling. Never thought I'd be pulling all nighters at 35 but here I am. Watched the sun go down and watched her come up again. To be honest, these nights are the most peaceful moments I get at this point.

Tied a couple on this evening, finally hearing the sand man calling. Never thought I'd be pulling all nighters at 35 but here I am. Watched the sun go down and watched her come up again. To be honest, these nights are the most peaceful moments I get at this point.

Age doesn’t seem to have much to do with it imo. Maybe just piles on the responsibility and stress.

In the end booze and weed might get you to sleep but it’s not good rem sleep.

At least chores or walks will tire me out a bit too.

But I agree the wee hours are the most peaceful, or eventful. I swear something had a cage match in our garden last night and I missed it!

I was gonna say grinder,chainsaw till I saw the saw 🙂. Worked well .

I was gonna say grinder,chainsaw till I saw the saw 🙂. Worked well .
Grinder would've vaporized the plastic, no bueno. A 60 tooth finish cut blade on the circular saw did just fine. It was figuring out where to cut the bastard that was the hard part.

This asshole just tried to fight me over a puzzle toy I just filled with treats. Obviously he knows who's boss, fucker gets rowdy sometimes though
PXL_20240929_053952115.jpg

They sure are a handful.is he a Doberman.my friend had one and boy he couldn’t control him jumping all over him and putting those big front legs up on ya.🙂

They sure are a handful.is he a Doberman.my friend had one and boy he couldn’t control him jumping all over him and putting those big front legs up on ya.🙂
Yeah, European Doberman. He's the most difficult dog I've raised, and I grew up with heelers, German shepherds, and huskies. He's the most well behaved dog I've had but he has moments where his brain is bigger than his britches. 110lbs of killing machine that cowers when I drop the dad thunder voice.

What’cha making 🧐
Reservoirs 😁
It even exist anymore? You’re older than I thought… you a Captain Cruncher? 🤔

View attachment 74538
I barely missed the phreaking days, but I've been passionate about information security since I was a kid. Enough so it's my career now (application security specifically). Used to have a massive collection of the printed copies of 2600, made sure to save up my allowance every month so I could buy the new issue from Barnes and Noble. Probably a good thing I missed the black box days lol I probably would've ended up bunk mates with Draper, Morris, and Mitnick haha

Back
Top Bottom