Random picture thread

Back roads are the best.
The rt8 is up hill [mountain] two lanes so just so much fun. No stops just twisties and turns one lake to another over the mountain.
Got smoked by an Acura the other day.;) My wife said he's just gone huh? I laughed he was hauling it.
We go for rides every good weather weekend. I'll go for up to 5 hours round trips.

0824241427a.jpgDSC_0007.JPG0823241927_HDR.jpg0227241220.jpg
😁
Funny no pics of the sporty but her seats are hanging on the wall in the first picture.:LOL:

What's the story with that Prowler? You don't see those that often anymore. How's it drive?
I have had the Prowler for maybe just over a month. 😁
It rides nice and handles well for what it looks like.
It's no powerhouse but a fun respectable ride.
I watched it for sale dropping every 2 weeks or so until it was 8k less then it started at and jumped.
You don't see them often so I was surprised and interested.
Many have interest but nobody buys them I guess?
I know of no others near me, yet.

I have had the Prowler for maybe just over a month. 😁
It rides nice and handles well for what it looks like.
It's no powerhouse but a fun respectable ride.
I watched it for sale dropping every 2 weeks or so until it was 8k less then it started at and jumped.
You don't see them often so I was surprised and interested.
Many have interest but nobody buys them I guess?
I know of no others near me, yet.
yeah, i've read that Chrysler really fucked up by not giving it more power. Parts are apparently fairly expensive, too. But they're so cool looking, ya know? IIRC they were the only open wheel street car ever produced. They've fascinated me since I was a kid either way, great buy man!

Why I don't ride anymore.
My bike looks great all clean and intact parked in the shop~!
Ever since I discovered convertibles the bike holds no interest for me unless feeling suicidal.:ROFLMAO:

I haven’t touched mine since 2015. Just lost interest. Thought about tuning it up this year but life got in the way. Maybe next year. R1200GS

I found this unusual looking trich.
View attachment 71158
I tracked it back to its source.
View attachment 71159
A fricken pistil 🧐
View attachment 71161
Dry sift
View attachment 71163
Nuff said 😄
View attachment 71162
Dry sift is my favourite so I wanted a sifter for birthday 🎂
View attachment 71188
A fishing joint 😂
View attachment 71189
View attachment 71190
A favourite fishing spot.

Never seen one before but after doing a check last night I found this.
2024-09-02-21-22-04-383.jpeg2024-09-02-21-22-59-152.jpeg

Small world.

IMG_9883.jpeg

Cayenne peppers. Cut down 20 of these about 4” long. We used a few in the chilli. So good. But there’s a price…🔥

yeah, i've read that Chrysler really fucked up by not giving it more power. Parts are apparently fairly expensive, too. But they're so cool looking, ya know? IIRC they were the only open wheel street car ever produced. They've fascinated me since I was a kid either way, great buy man!
1725406619739.png
:ROFLMAO:😁

Hey folk's I've a few random pic's to share.

Springtail
Screenshot_20231128_214210_Gallery.jpg
Springtail springy bit
Screenshot_20231128_214332_Gallery.jpg
Who'd have guessed springtails are blonde 😂

This character needs no introduction 😶‍🌫️
Screenshot_20231128_220322_Gallery.jpg
Bluebells
Screenshot_20240513_164546_Gallery.jpg
Fly agaric
Screenshot_20240722_211705_Gallery.jpg
Fishing pics
Screenshot_20231227_050924_OneDrive.jpg
Ivy root, it's unusual to see them covered in roots I'm guessing the moisture from the stream plays a part there.
20240903_145003.jpg
Said stream
20240903_152629.jpg
20231218_222856.jpg
It holds a good number of wild brown trout they're not big fish a 1lb is a big one but it's good sport.

I'm going with the Delorian if it has the Mr.Fusion upgrade because I'm not looking to trade a bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts to the Libyans for plutonium.
No Mr. Fusion, Mad Max

who you got.jpeg

I might be inclined to go for the Gran Torino there.
Starsky and Hutch for me.
#2 would be Mad Max or James Bond.

i'd have to go with the charger, it was my first car.

the van would be cool too, all spiccoli style!!! i drove a coworkers DeLorean a few times.. over rated!!

I'm going with the Delorian if it has the Mr.Fusion upgrade because I'm not looking to trade a bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts to the Libyans for plutonium.
No Mr. Fusion, Mad Max

View attachment 71870
@MDK Is gonna take the A Team van, I already know. He's got plans for that thing🤣

Yep a-team van I'm loading up with weed and paraphernalia and hitting FB or IG live and asking who wants picked the fuck up

i don't have any of that social media but please come pick me up!!!! i'll even mohawk shave my head like Mr.T!!!!

somehow i have a feeling it would be a pick up like this...

A few hours before we head to the show. Lady made the masks, I did the sign. Sid Wilson blew himself up on a burn pile incident a couple weeks ago, and the sign is a quote from his wife. He's fine, just a little crispy now.
PXL_20240908_202915336.jpgPXL_20240908_202828537.jpgPXL_20240908_202823276.jpg

i'd have to go with the charger, it was my first car.

the van would be cool too, all spiccoli style!!! i drove a coworkers DeLorean a few times.. over rated!!

But did you take the Delorean up to 88MPH to generate the 1.21 jigawatts needed for time travel?
That's why I'd choose it first. Only car in the group that's a time machine!

Unfortunately they left the best car of the era off the list. That sweet black & gold T top Pontiac TA Firebird!

Back
Top Bottom