am i the only one who can't see the pics? ^^ i use a rare browser so i always blame it on me first.... but Roots' are the only ones i can't see..

About half on this page are blue ā€œ?ā€, with just the file name and a white border box. (Last page now that a new page was added)

Last edited:
I have that same problem when thereā€™s heaps of photos..

How you turn your tent upside down šŸ™ƒ

Nice looking haul made in the shade for about a week then dun da da dun... directly to trim jail thy goeth
Last time I was in Trim Jail the GF kept making excuses as to why she had to attend to other things, blah, blah, blah. I was getting a bit annoyed by how she was trying to squirm out of Trim Jail so I set up the electric foot massager and turned on the TV along with a mini cooler stocked with beer next to the armchair so I didn't have to get up. She came walking into the living room and saw the setup I had done and started cracking up. I told her if I was the one that was going to have to do the time in Trim Jail I was going to at least do it as comfortably as I could. She asked me if I still wanted her to trim but I know even if she did she'd be doing the stop start game so I told her I'd handle all the trimming if she cleaned the scissors and got me whatever I wanted so that I didn't have to get up.

I took full advantage of the get me whatever I want part of it!šŸ˜‡

Iā€™ve been lucky. Wifey will usually offer to help, and mean it. Trimming and tent clean up are her two main assistance. Both greatly appreciated.

Now my sonā€¦šŸ¤¦

There is no help for some of us~!
:yesnod:

03/12/2024

Average Daily Temperature - 70.4
Average Daily Humidity - 51%

Plants are chilling, literally, in the tent. It's been sunny, in the high 70's, so temp has been a little tough to keep down. Humidity has been easy to keep in range so far.

03/14/2024

Average Daily Temperature - 71.3
Average Daily Humidity - 61%

Water leaves are starting to crisp up a bit. I may start to remove the branches from the main stem today or wait one more day. Doesn't look like much leaf material that I'll need to remove on rough trim. Set up another fan to create a little more swirl in the tent. I'll raise the net and hang the branches off the net.

03142024 drying.jpg

Underneath looking up

03142024 drying under view.jpg

03/15/2024

Average Daily Temperature - 72Ā°
Average Daily Humidity - 61%

Removed the branches from the main stem and hung them on the net. I wanted to raise it higher to make getting under it a little easier but I forgot that my filter is in the way. No biggie.

03152024 Branch line dry.jpg

Last edited:
03/20/2024

Average Daily Temperature - 70Ā°
Average Daily Humidity - 59%

Not that I didn't see this coming, but the GF got into some of the smoke and conveniently "forgot" to tell me until I noticed her smoking some really good smelling smoke.

So here's her smoke report. Nice fruity terps with a really bright, happy high. She also likes the lack of stems inside the flower. She said when she broke up the flower to roll a few doobs it broke up evenly and was slightly resinous throughout the flower. This is with 9 days in dry and me still in Trim Jail. Jar specs are 70Ā°/58%.

Hoping cure will bring a little more depth but from the few tokes I took I agree with her assessment.

I should finish up Trim tonight and keep them in the jars for a week or so before I put them into the grove bags although I've already run out of jars so I may need to transfer what I've had in jars for the past couple days now to the grove bags to have enough room to house it all.

03/22/2024

I've done my sentence in Trim Jail so the dry portion of the Dry and Cure is complete. Had I put them in jars I'd be burping every day but I got some Grove Bags for storage so I don't need to burp them. The other jars in the pic below will be burped for the next week or so but they're pretty much ready other than giving the enzymes time to break down the chlorophyl.

Thanks to everyone that has followed the updates on this journal. I appreciate all the comments and ideas that you all gave me as this grow was going and I look forward to starting up another and journalling it for myself as far as notes and for you if you got any good info out of this journal.

Peace to y'all! Rootsruler out! šŸ˜Ž

03222024 Dry and Cure Finished.jpg

Nice work ! Super kool to see some one be successful with my genetics ! Ur grow was satisfying for me bro. ! Iā€™m guessing she sampled the moonglow? Sorry bout the long flowering time just Iā€™ve found as a general rule longer flowering = better bud , I grow the 8/9 weekers but usually like the 12/15 better - anyhow thanx bro enjoy and much appreciated

Nice work ! Super kool to see some one be successful with my genetics ! Ur grow was satisfying for me bro. ! Iā€™m guessing she sampled the moonglow? Sorry bout the long flowering time just Iā€™ve found as a general rule longer flowering = better bud , I grow the 8/9 weekers but usually like the 12/15 better - anyhow thanx bro enjoy and much appreciated
Oh Yeah! She really liked the MG also. She liked them all.

I'm used to long flower times. I had a Skywalker OG that went 15 weeks but, damn, did it knock you on your ass!!

Thanks again for your generosity!

Back
Top Bottom