02/07/2024

Temp - 79°
Humidity - 54%
VPD - 1.37 kPa
DLI - 36
Leaf Temp - 77°
Under Canopy - 76°/52%

Just watering the grass.......

I've been tapering down my solutions. At peak I was feeding at 1000ppm. I'm currently feeding at 800ppm. 1/2 strength cal/mag and the rest is straight base. No amendments or additional inputs.

02072024.jpg

Trichs are starting to get milky. Pistils are fading and darkening. Flowers are starting to foxtail

02072024 flower closeup.jpg02072024 flower closeup.jpg02072024.jpg02072024 flower closeup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
02/17/2024

Temp - 75°
Humidity - 52%
VPD - 1.26 kPa
DLI - 32
Leaf Temp - 74°
Under Canopy - 74°/51%

Canopy isn't really changing much so I'm not going to post a picture. I will post a picture of one of the flowers. I was thinking mid February for chop but it looks like I may need to go a couple more weeks. Some of the colas are starting to lean over a bit but not enough that I need to trellis them. Still tapering down nute solutions. Currently feeding at 600ppm but will be dropping to 500ppm after this next feed.

02172024.jpg

Mmm I never have issues and I can’t see em anymore either , since I’m currently not growing love poppin in here as roots is growing couple my strains I growing thru his grow ! I need to see it ….. 🥹

Mmm I never have issues and I can’t see em anymore either , since I’m currently not growing love poppin in here as roots is growing couple my strains I growing thru his grow ! I need to see it ….. 🥹
What we're doing isn't always easy, but our parents raised us to be nice to others;@rootsruler will do it up right, no doubt

02/23/2024

Temp - 76°
Humidity - 53%
VPD - 1.26 kPa
DLI - 32
Leaf Temp - 75°
Under Canopy - 75°/54%

I think I may be close to harvest. Still showing new pistil but far fewer. Also seeing leaf fade starting. I'm going to guess maybe a week. Maybe two.

02232024.jpg

02/23/2024

Temp - 76°
Humidity - 53%
VPD - 1.26 kPa
DLI - 32
Leaf Temp - 75°
Under Canopy - 75°/54%

I think I may be close to harvest. Still showing new pistil but far fewer. Also seeing leaf fade starting. I'm going to guess maybe a week. Maybe two.

View attachment 46242
Lookin tasty

Getting close to calling edward roots.😃. are you in week 13..anthem mentioned awhile back about the new growth late in flower but buggered if I remember.lol..I’ve had this heaps..it’s like the plants last ditch to make seed.apart from the new pistils buds look near done…how’s the trics looking

Getting close to calling edward roots.😃. are you in week 13..anthem mentioned awhile back about the new growth late in flower but buggered if I remember.lol..I’ve had this heaps..it’s like the plants last ditch to make seed.apart from the new pistils buds look near done…how’s the trics looking
Yes Sir! Eddies just raring to go!!! 😄

I think I'm hitting week 12. Trichs have all milked up. What I'll be looking for are the few amber heads that form. Once I see amber starting up I know that I'm like a week away from chop. I don't like my smoke with a lot of amber. Maybe 10%? Leaves are starting to fade also which is another sign I'm close.

We'll see in the next week how the leaf fade and trichome development play out but I don't think I'm going to go past a couple more weeks. As you said, new pistil is just the flowers giving it that last push to try and catch some late season pollen flying around in the air.

03/03/2024

Temp - 76°
Humidity - 59%
VPD - 1.07 kPa
DLI - 32
Leaf Temp - 74°
Under Canopy - 75°/54%

It's been raining for the last few days so been having some problems trying to get humidity down below 50%. Even with the rain I've been able to hover in that area. It's high now because I just watered but lights on RH has been averaging around 52%. Forecast is calling for more rain so I don't see myself being able to drop it below 50% even with the dehu going. Trichomes, for the most part are all milky. Just waiting to see some amber heads show up although I'm tempted to cut them down next sunday. I flipped these on 11/18. That means I'm in week 14 going into 15 from flip. If I start the clock from when I first saw flower I would be in week 12.

Just starting to see some fade happening in the rear back corner although most of the leaves are starting to darken up so more than likely fade will really start to come on in the next week or so.

03032024.jpg

Under canopy. I didn't leave much room between the soil line and the net line as I knew access would be an issue so I did a preliminary lollipop when they were young and let them go from there. Looks like not too much larf.

03032024 under canopy.jpg

Just waiting for some amber heads to show up.

03032024 flower closeup.jpg

Thanks. Did some experimentation that worked out well thanks to all of you!!! Learned some subtle techniques that made a big difference. Gonna retest those techniques on the next run just to verify but so far she's looking good!!!
Hey nice stuff, I was looking at another member here's new grow selection @OLDCRO with his new plants growing Froot by the foot...then your Roots Fruits title. Sounds like something?"""""""""""JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,.....cat typing......hat might interest you.

03/10/2024

Didn't want to wait for amber to show up as I was getting into week 15 so I went ahead and cut them down and hung them. Now the fun begins with trying to keep them as close to 60/60 as I can. Humidity shouldn't be a problem, but temp may be as we're gonna see some sunny days coming up out this way. I took a lesson from @Zen_seeker and decided to re-set the net to be able to spread them out and get some air in between the flowers but it's pretty damn dense in there so I have a feeling I'm going to have to separate the branches from the main stem and line hang them. You know you grew some weight when one of the main branches splits off the main stem because the flowers are so heavy!!!😁

Set the fan to high and pointed it at an angle to the back wall so that I get a good swirl going in the tent. I'm going to try and run them at around 45% - 50% humidity the first few days then raise it back to 60% to get the initial moisture out of the plant.

I'll start removing fan leaves in a couple days depending on if I have to separate branches from the main stem or not. If I have to remove them from the main stem I may do a rough wet trim on each branch before I line hang them.

That was more work than setting up the original damn net! Phew!!!😅

It's Miller Sierra Nevada Time!

03102024 Sierra Nevada Time.jpg

03102024 Hung Out To Dry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom