Shakin' off the rust

It's seems like the sun might be the ultimate growlight hahaha. I haven't given many fucks about the feed, mostly using a bit of floranova grow and mag pro every third watering or so, doesn't seem to make much difference either way. They are hap hap happy. Haven't even bothered to ph the solution in a month.. just mix it up to about 1 ec and let it fly.

Nice little guerilla garden back here.

20240630_115617.jpg

Real curious to see how these ones do when they get flowering. They had a WAY better start with the weather. 5 gallon pots for scale20240630_115340.jpg20240630_115331.jpg

Good to be growing again man! Even if it is this outdoor auto stuff haha. Whatever. Priorities have changed over the years, it's a just for fun grow now.
Though I have to say, some of the plants are looking pretty feckin noice for tiny little ladies.
You make a good point maybe ill try an auto or 2 just for fun later this year. I just don’t have the time and grow space to do what i have in the past

You make a good point maybe ill try an auto or 2 just for fun later this year. I just don’t have the time and grow space to do what i have in the past
I've kinda shit on autos over the years, but where I live, photos don't do well outdoors and I must say I like growing plants outside. It's a lot fuckin easier and less expensive lol.

I've kinda shit on autos over the years, but where I live, photos don't do well outdoors and I must say I like growing plants outside. It's a lot fuckin easier and less expensive lol.
Yeah me too but only because i was balls to the wall and every % of THC increase and yield was my goal.

Back
Top Bottom