Silly experiments

I know she's burnt and the pictures over exposed, but all these seeds were started around March 7th on the same day. I'm pretty alright with this amateur swing at these autos but I am sad that these seeds are such different phenos.
Very uniform development on this plant though. It looks Scrogged almost but I didn't touch it at all that's just how it grew. Looks alot like the cheesecake pictures I've seen so I assume it's that pheno. Every single top is almost the exact same size and at the same level i love the look of it besides being toasted.

Attachments

• 16836848594182449658219796561008.jpg
    16836848594182449658219796561008.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 16836848695905111457412283118607.jpg
    16836848695905111457412283118607.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
I am not an auto grower, so my feedback reflects that.

I do see significant light stress there. I feel pretty comfortable speaking about lights for photo plants. With autos? I guess that is where your experiments come in.

Since you are almost at harvest, I'm thinking just ride it out and see what you get. If you want help with a plan from the start on your next attempt, I can probably help you avoid root rot and maybe some other things. Or you can grow your own way and learn with hands on.

One thing that was a red flag for me was the aluminum foil around your seedlings. I would opt for something breathable and non-reflective there personally.

I am not an auto grower, so my feedback reflects that.

I do see significant light stress there. I feel pretty comfortable speaking about lights for photo plants. With autos? I guess that is where your experiments come in.

Since you are almost at harvest, I'm thinking just ride it out and see what you get. If you want help with a plan from the start on your next attempt, I can probably help you avoid root rot and maybe some other things. Or you can grow your own way and learn with hands on.

One thing that was a red flag for me was the aluminum foil around your seedlings. I would opt for something breathable and non-reflective there personally.
Definitely crazy light stress I'm pushing it past the edge to see how much they can take with the given inputs. But I definitely need advice on the root zone stuff. I've got alot of stuff in my screenshots and notes that I've wanted to look into for the "live" rdwc system. I've got a few questions I could think of right now. Like what is the best way to have an auto top off system in the bucket? I've seen those fittings with the oval float attached but it seems not as adjustable as I'd want it to be. And I'd love to know how viable those cultures are of your own orca and great white.. that would save some cash when buying all these active ingredients. It would be good to buy enough for a run and take samples to start growing my own. I love learning hands on but I take in as much information and advice as I can as well! The tin foil I just wanted up until they got big enough for me to put rocks around them they're in 3 or 4 inch net cups right now. I could take it all out today but I don't have time to run back and do it today. The root rot is definitely partly due to temp as well I'm gunna try a few runs without adding a chiller to see if the live system can beat it out at room temp. I had water temps as high as 86, 87f one day when the ac didn't kick on. The room was up to 95 plus. That also brings me to the point of what products/methods make the ideal live culture? From my limited research I've got like 30-40 different aminos, bacterias, and other things to look into already but I've seen kelp and other extracts contain alot of those things that were after. Lots to unpack on the last question potentally, you could definitely give me a short answer though too I wouldn't mind

Very uniform development on this plant though. It looks Scrogged almost but I didn't touch it at all that's just how it grew. Looks alot like the cheesecake pictures I've seen so I assume it's that pheno. Every single top is almost the exact same size and at the same level i love the look of it besides being toasted.
i got 2 plants out of 5 that looks like yours how could just 2 plants have light stress ?

I was off for awhile my b, honestly I wouldn't have a very good guess I'd say if it had to be the plant probably just genetics but maybe there were other factors

Just wanted to come back for a bit and start to update on the finished plants. Im still drying and curing, I've been butchering that process but the bud will smoke even if it's not done ideally. My first 60 something day autoflower is about 120 grams, not too bad on the weight but the nug itself doesnt look very nice structure wise it's very airy. Decently frosty if I had to guess I'd say maybe 15% thc but it could be a bit lower, I'm not very accurate with that guess I don't have alot of bud tests under my belt

Iron is an example. In the case of the metal salts, a process call chelation is used which basically binds with the metal molecule and puts a costume on it so it can sneak past and into the roots.
can this be done WITH carbs?

see what im getting at?

Chelation....

Back
Top Bottom