SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

If you can "feel" the touch of squeezing a helmet ⛑️. You are a skilled grower. It's an awakening.

or luck, with my eyesight it's always by feel anymore!!! 😆 i swear every time i pull a seed hull from a seedling successfully now days i cheer in luck not skill!! :ROFLMAO:

for me the seed isn't the toughest part to remove, it's that pesky membrane between the two that sticks sometimes.

My growmie/mentor pisses me off but I had a good conversation with him yesterday, now we are both out of canna till I harvest 4K. I got to keep more Head stash for me. I am wanting,Frick

Big plant that one SS 💪. id trim those smaller branches up buddy..they won’t have fa on those ones.unless your going to use as clones?..your gonna need a bigger boat 🛶 …or a taller 🚢 🙂

I agree, very few people have been in my lung room. Here's my 4k today.SS pics later.
I finally found another grower, good grower, growing White Thunder, I am enjoying it for my "Wake an Bake" this morning. Coffee pot quit, store brew this morning. This gentleman can grow pretty good, I hope to meet him soon. Just not many Tejas Outlaws growin, huh Bandit420.

Back
Top Bottom