Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetLeafGrow

Student of Hydroponics
Staff member
Hydroponics Helper
Reaction score
Welcome LOGIC!

We at Bud Builders welcome you and we want you to know we smell your panic. This purge from The Farm is not like the ones you have initiated in the past, is it? Something different about this one eh?

Whether you realize it or not, it's not actually a purge on your part as much as it's an exodus from your tightly controlled little world.

The fact that you are so obviously panicked is of great satisfaction to me personally.

Camping out on our forum and banning folks for being here is, I would imagine, a low point even for you. Maybe that will prepare you to go begging for money when your well starts to run dry. Your knee jerk reactions are very entertaining and I wanted to thank you for how you have handled this situation, we will gladly pick up the good folks you have thrown under the bus.

One last thing, hey Logic 🖕

Welcome LOGIC!

We at Bud Builders welcome you and we want you to know we smell your panic. This purge from The Farm is not like the ones you have initiated in the past, is it? Something different about this one eh?

Whether you realize it or not, it's not actually a purge on your part as much as it's an exodus from your tightly controlled little world.

The fact that you are so obviously panicked is of great satisfaction to me personally.

Camping out on our forum and banning folks for being here is, I would imagine, a low point even for you. Maybe that will prepare you to go begging for money when your well starts to run dry. Your knee jerk reactions are very entertaining and I wanted to thank you for how you have handled this situation, we will gladly pick up the good folks you have thrown under the bus.

I held it together all the way until i read the very end and then i couldnt help myself but laugh.

As funny as that is it won't do much. After doing a little checking and ringing up a few friends back in Cali, he is infamous across both the net and within the community. This isn't the first time he's exposed his true nature.

Douche bag is as Douche bag does.....

He is here~!:sneaky:
Good. He needs to hear what an asshat he is but, like I said, it won't change his behavior.

I have a lot of friends that are in 12 step. Part of their journey is making amends with people they did wrong to. One of those "friends" decided to take advantage of my trust and dicked me for $5,000 a few years back. He came back and apologized and told me, now that he was sober, things would be different.

I looked him in the eye and told him "No they won't. You were an asshole as a junkie and you're still an asshole, just sober, so now you can't blame it on the heroin." Suffice to say he didn't like that answer. A few months later I find out he screwed over several people in the program.

Like I said. Douche bag is as Douche bag does.

Last edited:
Welcome LOGIC!

Yup banned me too what a douche

The purpose of this thread has already been realized. This was meant to send a message to cowards and no other purpose and I do believe that message has been received.

💯 on changing DB's. Not my intention for sure.
Totally agree - tastefully said -and we are better that him !

Well, I guess I need to add the red banner. Usually when I get kicked off a forum I have done something, this time.. I’m actually innocent. 🤣😂😅😂🤣
No warning, no memo..I have just been “cancelled”. Sad thing is all the people counting on me to help them through first time scrogs.
In Logics honor and to deal with my anger, I have written him a lovely little poem.

Didn’t take long for me to see that your petty ass just up and banned me.
Stole my pics and info too, login screen all empty and blue.

I had the followers before your forum, see, ya just look like an ass for picking on me.
Little ole Lady just growing weed.

My single thread pushing a forty plus k, kind heart, loves dirt, wrote everyday.
Gave my time both day and night, harsh words never heard never was in a fight.

Enjoying the times just being cool, never once warned, no breaking rules.
Looking back, I laugh as your a damn fool.

Its okay I understand, you wouldn’t understand standing up for a friend.
You sure know nothing of being a man. Just a bloke ass ruler of Logic land.

Ya sure look like an ass for picking on me..just a little old lady growing that weed.

There, so much nicer than a fecking bloke ass punk that keeps his head up his proverbial ass to the point he is short on brain juice. Needs to grow the feck up and quit being a pussy ass bitch that controls his alternate reality with his big bad ass block button.
Glad I didn’t say that huh? 🤣😂😅😂🤣

Last edited:
Well, I guess I need to add the red banner. Usually when I get kicked off a forum I have done something, this time.. I’m actually innocent. 🤣😂😅😂🤣
No warning, no memo..I have just been “cancelled”. Sad thing is all the people counting on me to help them through first time scrogs.
In Logics honor and to deal with my anger, I have written him a lovely little poem.

I had the followers before your forum, see, ya just look like an ass for picking on me.

My single thread pushing a forty plus k, kind heart, loves dirt, wrote everyday.

Ya sure look like an ass for picking on me..just a little old lady growing that weed.

There, so much nicer than a flecking bloke ass punk that keeps his head up his proverbial ass to the point he is short on brain juice. Needs to grow the feck up and quit being a pussy ass bitch that controls his alternate reality with his big bad ass block button.
I knew youd be here soon.
Great poem, really really great!

There, so much nicer than a fecking bloke ass punk that keeps his head up his proverbial ass to the point he is short on brain juice. Needs to grow the feck up and quit being a pussy ass bitch that controls his alternate reality with his big bad ass block button.
Talk about a meeting of the minds!! We got all the experts.

Poor GNick!!! He's probably pulling whatever hair is left on his head right now!!! 😄

I’ve been super busy the past two weeks and took a couple days off of all social media, phone, and just noise In general.
Coming back to all of this. Just shocked me. Oh well, I have been kicked outta better places than that! Lol

Thanks @CannaGranny!

It's unfortunate what has happened over there but personally I'm so happy you are here. Same goes for so many others I am not mentioning but your poem deserves special mention!
Awwwww thanks! 🥰 It was actually an attempt at humor in a bad situation. Foolish and immature on his part.
This ole gal goes where she wishes and does as she pleases. Controlling me would be like riding the wind! Too bad some keyboard commando will never understand that freedom.

Awwwww thanks! 🥰 It was actually an attempt at humor in a bad situation. Foolish and immature on his part.
This ole gal goes where she wishes and does as she pleases. Controlling me would be like riding the wind! Too bad some keyboard commando will never understand that freedom.
Good to see ya lady…. Think many didn’t break any rules got the hammer. Same thing here.

With the minds that are here i am positive this is going to be a huge up and coming site

Granny, all I can say is I’m sorry it went down this way.

I’ll do whatever I can to make up for it. If you want your own sub forum with full control for you and your peeps you got it.

Nice sorry it came to that but all great humans here you def fit right in ! Lucky ur a nice ole lady cuz I hear ya can shoot pretty straight ! Lmao🫢

Nice sorry it came to that but all great humans here you def fit right in ! Lucky ur a nice ole lady cuz I hear ya can shoot pretty straight ! Lmao🫢
Ah you got banned but did he block your IP addresses too?? or do I stand alone as the only one he went out of his way to not only ban but I can't even access the web site....That has to be some kind of special ban for only special people..... lol.......I'm special.....lol......Quebec Blast today......lol..

Ah you got banned but did he block your IP addresses too?? or do I stand alone as the only one he went out of his way to not only ban but I can't even access the web site....That has to be some kind of special ban for only special people..... lol.......I'm special.....lol......Quebec Blast today......lol..
He got my account, and 2 IP addresses. I cant even open the site unless i go on my computer and use Tor

Yeah he got a couple of us but u started it! Signing back up - what got ur op banned

Yeah he got a couple of us but u started it! Signing back up - what got ur op banned
Does he know about VPN's? silly Goose can't stop those of us dedicated to fk with him...........

Its similar to work place issues I've had , we all liked the work but the internal politics and petty disagreements made going to work stressful. Eventually something had to give and after a few dismissals and change of bosses work got back to just working and waiting for holidays..

Last edited:
That is what he did to me. He blocked all of my IP addresses. He probably did that because you came back a second time with a new IP.

I’ve been super busy the past two weeks and took a couple days off of all social media, phone, and just noise In general.
Coming back to all of this. Just shocked me. Oh well, I have been kicked outta better places than that! Lol
Same. Kid's been sick and I've been working more than usual, came back and missed all the drama. I've never been kicked out of anywhere virtual before... bars, concerts, places of employment after dramatically quitting... but not virtual forums. First time for everything. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom