The Smell of Panic at The Farm - Hello Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real, probably more effort than i put in my grows.

Hope your kid is doing better.
Thanks, I think he's on the mend, had a high fever since Tuesday, puked this morning and his fever finally broke. He said "I think all the sickness came out with the puke." Let's hope so little man lol.

Thanks, I think he's on the mend, had a high fever since Tuesday, puked this morning and his fever finally broke. He said "I think all the sickness came out with the puke." Let's hope so little man lol.
Must be going around. Both my boys just had the same symptoms for like 2 weeks. Nasty raspy cough still too

I'll fool him I'll go as Bob...or.....Sally......men can be women now I hear........I'd have to stop this ......I think that gives me away....
The only reason I'd go back in is for a couple of pics of my revegged auto's brother......I have in full bloom somewhere but I know its on my profile page......somewhere ... a cute little thing about 2 ft tall with his flowers out balls a dangling...up against my blue house. I took him outside when I saw sex and let him do his thing....

Granny, all I can say is I’m sorry it went down this way.

I’ll do whatever I can to make up for it. If you want your own sub forum with full control for you and your peeps you got it.
No worries Bud! You owe me nothing cause some wanker in the UK is a petty asshole.

Nice sorry it came to that but all great humans here you def fit right in ! Lucky ur a nice ole lady cuz I hear ya can shoot pretty straight ! Lmao🫢
Seriously guys, it’s okay 🥰 I knew my days were numbered when he totally ignored me over three sponsers not paying off in the photo contest and yet he continued to allow them to run as sponsors and continued to show it as prizes that he knew no one would get.
Too me that’s just nasty business.

he totally ignored me over three sponsers not paying off in the photo contest and yet he continued to allow them to run as sponsors and continued to show it as prizes that he knew no one would get.

Interesting to say the least. More sponsors he has alienated? Wonder how long he will keep DFG up as a prize that no one will receive?

Care to say which sponsors bailed? My bets would be more cracks in the farm foundation are starting to appear.

Your thread was one of the most entertaining and well trafficked thing over there.

I think your ideas for CG are great Moe and would be a great place, with the right keywords, to get folks finding her thread from outside of Bud Builders. I am sure she is/will be missed over there and folks will be asking questions about where she went. They did the same thing with you.

Interesting to say the least. More sponsors he has alienated? Wonder how long he will keep DFG up as a prize that no one will receive?

Care to say which sponsors bailed? My bets would be more cracks in the farm foundation are starting to appear.
Bored one day I clicked his so called sponsors logo's he has on the front page and If I remember right there was only 1 or 2 that were still active but he kept their logo's up. I guess better than a blank page but it made me wonder what was going on...

That cultclassics seeds, the myco person and one more, without looking at the list, I’m not sure.
DFG was on it! I mean super fast to respond. Allowed me to pick out my own seeds, quick to mail, and so was Hy3brid seeds.
I sent three fantastic breeders to him with established businesses and customers and while not knowing every detail, he screwed himself with all three!

Last edited:
This is some of what I feel we should “take back”. Not to mention my threads there with about 57k in hits. We can use this to our advantage. These are all under different search terms and I’m sure there are more. I got that wankers bloody scrog topic tied up 🙂😂🤣😂🥲😂7877E08B-22A0-45A6-9F54-90197F607AA7.jpegCFC4287B-D96E-4FCD-8119-BB05C747166C.jpegE1BD88F6-E380-42CD-A7F0-B6877BF487E0.jpeg

That cultclassics seeds, the myco person and one more, without looking at the list, I’m not sure.
DFG was on it! I mean super fast to respond. Allowed me to pick out my own seeds, quick to mail, and so was Hy3brid seeds.
I sent three fantastic breeders to him with established businesses and customers and while not knowing every detail, he screwed himself with all three!

What's funny is I always feel like I am slow. I regularly get people that order and an hour later are asking for tracking if their order has shipped yet. I'm

like, its just me over here, not amazon prime now lol

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="18635266" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.77778" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/give-it-to-me-now-give-it-to-me-now-prime-now-ronny-cheng-gif-18635266">Give It To Me Now GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/give+it+to+me-gifs">Give It To Me GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

What's funny is I always feel like I am slow. I regularly get people that order and an hour later are asking for tracking if their order has shipped yet. I'm

like, its just me over here, not amazon prime now lol

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="18635266" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.77778" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/give-it-to-me-now-give-it-to-me-now-prime-now-ronny-cheng-gif-18635266">Give It To Me Now GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/give+it+to+me-gifs">Give It To Me GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>
I was super happy with the way you did things!

Welcome Cannagranny. Was wondering when you would show up. 😊
Thank you! I have been here for a bit, just away. I have a super important shooting match this month (Missouri State championship) and every free second I have been pouring into that.
Once May is passed, I’ll be back at harder than now. Happy to see you too!

We got alot of great people here.
Bud is on the list of others we would warmly welcome.
There is a lot to be angry about for many of you who never had a clue about Logic.
But anger and resentment are powerless tools.
Maybe just me and why I helped get this thing off the ground here, but my ultimate revenge will be our success here.
He will implode all on his own. We don't need to do anything. Our energy would be better invested in ourselves and improving.
We will grow and flourish just fine without him.
This is for me and others like me.

Last edited:
We got alot of great people here.
Bud is on the list of others we would warmly welcome.
There is a lot to be angry about for many of you who never had a clue about Logic.
But anger and resentment are powerless tools.
Maybe just me and why I helped get this thing off the ground here, but my ultimate revenge will be our success here.
He will implode all on his own. We don't need to anything. Our energy should be invested in ourselves and improving.
We will grow and flourish just fine without him.
This is for me and others like me.
All he did by doing what he did was make this site take off even quicker. Im glad that i was invited over here

Last edited:
What about Bud Goodman? always wondered what happened to him at the Farm.
I’ve sent him messages to his personal mail and other laces - no response ? I think if some one o insta g can look ? I’ll have my kid do it. . But I’ve tried already - he has a good selection of clones at great prices as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom