Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

Musta been getting some sleep that took a while. Just enjoy the free rent. Its kinda sad really kinda feel bad for him at this point. Cant be much fun spending all your time worried about ppl you never met
has to be this forum because i been members of others for awhile but it' all
maxresdefault.jpg

Musta been getting some sleep that took a while. Just enjoy the free rent. Its kinda sad really kinda feel bad for him at this point. Cant be much fun spending all your time worried about ppl you never met
He would have his little dobbers helping him…dobbers wear nappies..

welcome @4Plants @Bubbles

All I can say is, thank you! But truthfully we were banned for daring to join Moe’s forum.
So, a closet wanker ey? Oh M Gee!
Sorry Bubs, I’m sitting here with tears running down my face choked with laughter.
That shit is straight up stranger danger!
Truthfully I’m sorry that happened to you, it’s just the more I learn, the more shocked I get!

Oh sheet I never really read into your reply till meow. I picked up more on your "laughter" part than the "sorry that happened to you" 🤣 part. Big whoops on me again, my bad. I was 100% making that completely up as a joke in case brought a laugh to someone. I don't think I ever even spoke to the dude/dudette but after seeing how many alts he/she may, the odds are high I may have and didn't know it.

Make it a great day out there, "This is the way" 💪

Oh sheet I never really read into your reply till meow. I picked up more on your "laughter" part than the "sorry that happened to you" 🤣 part. Big whoops on me again, my bad. I was 100% making that completely up as a joke in case brought a laugh to someone. I don't think I ever even spoke to the dude/dudette but after seeing how many alts he/she may, the odds are high I may have and didn't know it.

Make it a great day out there, "This is the way" 💪
You had me goin bro, i for sure though he was in to you🤣
I mean, he does seem a little bit off so i could totally see him doing what you said😂

Looks like I got my layoff paperwork from the other website. Surprising, I know!
To be honest, the only way I found my way over here is by searching google on the title of CannaGranny’s post, thank you CG for using the same title!
When everyone that is apparently illogical has left that site, what’s he going to do with a web forum and no one posting?
This is looking a little surreal!

Back
Top Bottom