Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

that last bit is shady but hey free shit.

and if you break the "Contract" what are they gonna do?
I think the contract had something about prorating if I fail to complete the 6 month contract. a $300 value I only post for 3 months I owe $150.....something like that.I can't remember it all but its just a simple 2 paragraph contract with nothing in lawyer speak that I needed to worry about.

I think the contract had something about prorating if I fail to complete the 6 month contract. a $300 value I only post for 3 months I owe $150.....something like that.I can't remember it all but its just a simple 2 paragraph contract with nothing in lawyer speak that I needed to worry about.
lol

I assumed the identity of a german Dr. in my 1st. hospital duties as a physical therapy assistant at a Tennessee hospital in the late 70's after boot camp at Parris Island. My 2 coherts were, Dr. Hoffenmuler & Dr. Klopinheimer. The only 3 men in physical therapy, and one of us looked like Burt Renyold's, no shit. More later, SS

We got it good, and I am a outlaw, but very at Peace the last 2 years brothers, growers love it's been a long time since I grew until @Aquaman got my attention and the growing market, Cheers. SS
He's a good dude. Trained me up too. Were lucky been legal here for a while and full recreational a year ago. No more stigma.

I wanna get good enough at growing strains for medical I can do it on command, probably won't happen for me but a younger person could soon I bet, nite guys
He's a good dude. Trained me up too. Were lucky been legal here for a while and full recreational a year ago. No more stigma.
I all do is misspell some words on the phone…. Information is everywhere. You guys didn’t/dont need any help. I feel we all trained each other up.

Idk how anyone sleeps on a sativa🤣 shit like jump starts my heart man.
CBN burns off slower than THC in your bloodstream. When you come down from a THC high and you still got CBN in you, it is deeply sedative. At least for me. That's why the 2 year old stuff. THC has degraded and become CBN, and the effects are very different. If you were here I'd show you.

CBN burns off slower than THC in your bloodstream. When you come down from a THC high and you still got CBN in you, it is deeply sedative. At least for me. That's why the 2 year old stuff. THC has degraded and become CBN, and the effects are very different. If you were here I'd show you.
Well shit. I missed that part. Idk if ive even seen 2 year old weed🤣
Not in my house anyways. Ill burn a quarter in a day by myself easily, so it doesnt last around here.

Makes a lot of sense and likely explains how ditch weed from Mexico back in the early 90s seemed to get me "stoned" but $100 quarters could get you "high". That is kind of how I look at Indica vs Sativa in a most basic sense

Well shit. I missed that part. Idk if ive even seen 2 year old weed🤣
Not in my house anyways. Ill burn a quarter in a day by myself easily, so it doesnt last around here.
You not only missed that part but from what I have seen likely with never see it~! :ROFLMAO:
If you do than have grown the proverbial ton and are living the dream and phat..:cool:

I happen to be smoking 18 mo old skywalker kush right now. I find it to be very sedative...

You not only missed that part but from what I have seen likely with never see it~! :ROFLMAO:
If you do than have grown the proverbial ton and are living the dream and phat..:cool:
I most likely wont ever see it you're right lol.
I remember as a teenager an 8th would last me like 2 weeks, now an 8th is like 2 joints lol.

Wow,never thought of that before.

I most likely wont ever see it you're right lol.
I remember as a teenager an 8th would last me like 2 weeks, now an 8th is like 2 joints lol.
I only smoke about an 1/8th a week. I grow because I'm addicted to the grow. I smoke daily but not heavily. I load a bowl and take a few tokes and put it down. I'll pick it up later and do it again. I only roll joints when friends/family pop in.

Well hello, a new forum to play on, cool. Nice to see you are going sponsor free. I saw the Farm had almost a full board of Viparspectra sponsored posts the other day . I gotta say I'm grateful to SF for providing me with lights and tents but it gets boring with so many people posting sponsor obligated threads. Anyways the cold north east is here with Dusk and Qnight saying hi
This post is point on. We gotta represent "Craft farmers ". They are ready to get us to show premium quality cannabis no we are the power 💪 SS

I only smoke about an 1/8th a week. I grow because I'm addicted to the grow. I smoke daily but not heavily. I load a bowl and take a few tokes and put it down. I'll pick it up later and do it again. I only roll joints when friends/family pop in.
My father in law is the same way, he would smoke more, he just usually forgets he packed a bowl cause he found hobbies to occupy his time instead of smoking all day.

Nice I’m addicting to growing as well good therapy - unfortunately I smoke joints by myself after work - and a few dabs during work between me and the wife I’m a ounce a week on flower and 4/5 grams a week of wax - but NO pain killers from pharma !

Back
Top Bottom