Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

Funny when Adam got his free spiderfarmer she bashed my hlg, s called me a liar when I gave my opinion - in the end I have a sf1000 that I won in some gives way that I clone under - gave the others away! Even my kingbrites outperform them - one day I’ll move to the bar lights but jeez just dropped a couple G’s less than 2 years for the boards I got
My 🏆 light sitting in the crawl space of my truck. My customs are sitting right here...

It's a cheapo light that's good for veggies IMO also. Too much stretching and bluish color for flowers... No quality penetration whatsoever. Buds were lacking density. More dry weights less oily

I used mine one run and never even put up the results. Cause I knew it would start problems

Last edited:
Plus I believe spider farmer THC farmer AKA logic is all the same thing...

He would never answer the question when I asked him on multiple occasions about the ownership

TBH I think he's pimpin them in other spots on the web and maybe the farm isn't as important as it may have been in the past for him to peddle his products

I think he owns both companies and always has

Last edited:
Plus I believe spider farmer THC farmer AKA logic is all the same thing...

He would never answer the question when I asked him on multiple occasions about the ownership
That would make sense banning all the vipar sponsorees too

But idk, nor what ALL transpired.

Last edited:
As in, producing a spectrum for yield?

Or literal weight/quality of fixture
Yeah yield of dry weights versus a higher quality product that was exposed to optimize diodes

For me, It's not about efficiency always (it's always a big consideration) so much as about the correct spectra...

I'll take a 1 or 2 or maybe even 5% hit in efficiency for a superior end product

Last edited:
Spectra transform nodal development and bush thickness. Cellular division.. It also guide hormone development and physical traits in the plants that have space advantage. Taste advantage. Potency and overall complexity advantage

SF lights simply don't measure up in anyway IMO. From the footprint to the diodes to the spectrum choice. It's lacking on multiple fronts

Last edited:
Spectra transform nodal development and bush thickness. Cellular division.. It also guide hormone development and physical traits in the plants that have space advantage. Taste advantage. Potency and overall complexity advantage

SF lights simply don't measure up in anyway IMO. From the footprint to the diodes to the spectrum choice. It's lacking on multiple fronts
They always seemed overpriced for what they offer, to me.

Yeah yield of dry weights versus a higher quality product that was exposed to optimize diodes

For me, It's not about efficiency always (it's always a big consideration) so much as about the correct spectra...

I'll take a 1 or 2 or maybe even 5% hit in efficiency for a superior end product
I'd agree.

1.Quality
2.efficiency

Bro this "Valerie" from Vipar wanted a blood sample, semen, a post every 8 minutes on Insta, FB, "the place with no name" in 3 threads, YoutTube, full rights to literally anything and everything, had to be listed like "ASLDHA:KDJ:LJKDA:" exactly, and didn't tell me about this said contract until after tell me I was being gifted a XS-1500 that I actually was super excited about cause my 600w Blackbirds are just overkill for seedlings.
She had me going for months man. I was like you have to be kidding with all of these requirements, contracts to sign, etc. She's like ok how about this! And it would be 3% less ridiculous at most. Not sure if she was a newbie or what but we went quick from what I felt was I won a light, to straight up unpaid "influencer" contracted for an entire grow, then turned into they wanted to send me a tent and 3 different lights for each growth phase, but the requirements were too much. The signing a contract part I just couldn't get over. For a $200 light tops? naw I will stick with my HLG's for meow

View attachment 3143
I had to sign a contract with SF to post 3 times a week until Aug for the last G3000 they sent me but they've left me alone. She tell me more pics including the light every now and then but no hassling me about it. I was hoping to get an SE5000 from them the next time but I guess that's done for now. SF was good to me with 4 lights and 2 tents from them over the past few years and I like their stuff so it was no sweat for me to post 3 times weekly.

@Pipecarver are you banned too? What are the sponsors going to say when the ones showing off their gear have gone MIA?
I contacted them and I'm good to go on here. Chita is my contact with them and she said she understands. I think they had trouble with the Farm as well because they pulled out and stopped sponsoring the site a while back. She took a screen shot of my page here and posted it back to me letting me know alls good..

Haha i ended up taking the deal.
I got a ks3000, a 2x2, and an xs1500 pro. Contract was for 12 months, or 3 full grows. Plus a bunch of other threads i needed to post.

Now im 100% out of it and got to keep the stuff. Best deal i ever made lmao
that is fkin AWESOME :LOL: and yup now that I think about it I botched that as bad as saying no winning the Phlizon FD-8000 and saying "Oh you are offering me a 6500 now because the 8000 is out of stock till 15th? Naw I'm good tyvm but I'd like to wait :LOL:

Well shit that is 4 lights I botched somehow lmfao

Man that's a far cry from the days of the local hydroshop owner giving me something for free and just wanting me to tell him if I like it or not the next time I was in the shop. Hard to tell if they're selling lights or timeshares with that tactic. Blaring sirens and flashing warming lights all over that one

Can say that again. Pissed me off cause I actually needed a small light for seedlings and was totally fine making a grow journal and trying to make it look good. But then the contract came from "way east" and shit took some time just to read. Felt like I was applying for a $0 salary marketing job with upfront $150 light as new-hire package :LOL:

Can say that again. Pissed me off cause I actually needed a small light for seedlings and was totally fine making a grow journal and trying to make it look good. But then the contract came from "way east" and shit took some time just to read. Felt like I was applying for a $0 salary marketing job with upfront $150 light as new-hire package :LOL:
I have 3 of these. I could send you one if you covered shipping. Id do it but im a broke joke right now 🤗
Wouldnt send this one, it stays in my shed which is wide open to the elements. I have 2 more inside lol.

Theyre 100 watt boards.
20230519_101555.jpg20230519_101605.jpg

I cant help but laugh… he must be chugging red bulls staring at the posts here 24/7 screaming to himself and anyone else who will listen to his BS lies. All the shit i found out about him in the last few days makes me feel dirty for even being a part of that site and defending him and his actions all those years.

And now ill drop it because he isn’t even relevant
The Bookmarks on my desktops I used to access that site are now gone.....just like yahoo....Fox...and a few others and once they're gone I don't miss them or think about them again...right click delete and the poof is gone

I had to sign a contract with SF to post 3 times a week until Aug for the last G3000 they sent me but they've left me alone. She tell me more pics including the light every now and then but no hassling me about it. I was hoping to get an SE5000 from them the next time but I guess that's done for now. SF was good to me with 4 lights and 2 tents from them over the past few years and I like their stuff so it was no sweat for me to post 3 times weekly.
Shit mine was with VS and if I had to post 3x a week I would have. Was already even planning to with the journal. But blood samples, pics of my mom gardening, and some of my dog Oly's hair for DNA? hell naw too much :LOL:

I have 3 of these. I could send you one if you covered shipping. Id do it but im a broke joke right now 🤗
Wouldnt send this one, it stays in my shed which is wide open to the elements. I have 2 more inside lol.

Theyre 100 watt boards.

Wow that's a wicked generous offer bud and thanks much. I would like to take you up on that but in a couple months. I have a UPS account we could use, I could send you the shipping label, and also some $ and Beans to boot 🤗

Wow that's a wicked generous offer bud and thanks much. I would like to take you up on that but in a couple months. I have a UPS account we could use, I could send you the shipping label, and also some $ and Beans to boot 🤗
The offer stands whenever you're ready bro.
I want nothing in return, it was a 30 dollar light man, i just wanna help out is all. Had plenty of people help me out and now its my turn lol.

The offer stands whenever you're ready bro.
I want nothing in return, it was a 30 dollar light man, i just wanna help out is all. Had plenty of people help me out and now its my turn lol.
It will be perfect and has sentimental value 🤗 My 600w HLG Blackbirds for seedling stage is meh at best. Be like using a Scorpion Diablo for a clone

It will be perfect and has sentimental value 🤗 My 600w HLG Blackbirds for seedling stage is meh at best. Be like using a Scorpion Diablo for a clone
I ran 2 of them in a 3x3 seed to harvest and I was very pleased with how well they worked. They just dont sell them anymore. 😔

Shit mine was with VS and if I had to post 3x a week I would have. Was already even planning to with the journal. But blood samples, pics of my mom gardening, and some of my dog Oly's hair for DNA? hell naw too much :LOL:
They've been good to me, I've followed through with my obligation to them and after each contract has been completed I contacted them and asked for another light or tent. I'd asked for a 5x5 tent and before they said yes I had the tent at my door, It was like they shipped it the day I sent the email and they replied 3 - 4 days later and said I needed to sign a contract........ah.....okay thanks....

Well guys, it happened sometime over night. I'm not IP banned but my account disappeared from his site. Just goes to show his true character ... I wasn't there to help him. I was there to help fellow growers. It's really no big deal. The bigger deal is being able to hang out with the guys I have for the last 3-4 years.

At any rate. I'm done looking in the past. It's history now ...

Ok guys, have fun! Pizza is here .... gonna eat.

They've been good to me, I've followed through with my obligation to them and after each contract has been completed I contacted them and asked for another light or tent. I'd asked for a 5x5 tent and before they said yes I had the tent at my door,

It was like they shipped it the day I sent the email and they replied 3 - 4 days later and said I needed to sign a contract........ah.....okay thanks....
that last bit is shady but hey free shit.

and if you break the "Contract" what are they gonna do?

and if you break the "Contract" what are they gonna do?
3ts0n2.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom