Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

Hiya Grampa, glad you stopped by. You probably know this, but this means you are off the other site. Let me know ASAP if you want to be deleted here so you can continue to post there. Or change your name
I'll take my chances, my name here is not identical. If this site is members only, how does he know who is here? Just asking ...

I'll take my chances, my name here is not identical. If this site is members only, how does he know who is here? Just asking ...
He has a mole on here or he signed up with a screen name that we regard as friendly from his site that hasn't come over. We'll know who it was when they come over and find out their username is already taken by dickhead.

He is watching. The hills have eyes, lol.
Here's the thing, if he kicks everyone he hurts himself. I've noticed it seems that the level of experience has dwindled. I haven't seen some familiar screen names lately. I don't feel that me being in both places is harming anyone ... if he feels differently? That's his choice ... in the end it hurts himself more than me.

Here's the thing, if he kicks everyone he hurts himself. I've noticed it seems that the level of experience has dwindled. I haven't seen some familiar screen names lately. I don't feel that me being in both places is harming anyone ... if he feels differently? That's his choice ... in the end it hurts himself more than me.
I looked at it the same way, yet I’m banned. Petty in my opinion. It’s good to be among good and helpful fellow farmers here.

There are only certain things that require a login to see. This tread can be read by someone not logged in.

Glad you made it and hope you prove us wrong. It’s starting to feel like the movie don’t look up around here.

Glad to see ya here ! And yes it’s seems to be a felony if you’re on both sites ? Glad to have ya here!

There are only certain things that require a login to see. This tread can be read by someone not logged in.

Glad you made it and hope you prove us wrong. It’s starting to feel like the movie don’t look up around here.
I'd rather make my home among friends. I actually went over to phenohunters today looking for you guys. I ran into Kanzeon there. He should be here too.

More will be coming. I'm sure I'm not the last.

I did notice that this site isn't searchable in a web search yet. I assume eventually that will change?
Yes, search engine optimization is coming, soon. We are actually showing up searching the terms bud builders cannabis.

He's probably in the process of blocking your IP right now.........

I had many offers from Spider Farm as well. At first they really got mad at me because I took their PPFD chart and added up the numbers and divided by the number of readings. The average was incorrect so I sent a PM to many of the staff. They corrected it but just sad because who knows how many of their product were sold because of sponser driven grow diaries.
That shit pisses me off.

Like we/some can check the damn ppfds our selfs. With proper equipment, not that I have such but some do.

We will just find out anyways

@Pipecarver are you banned too? What are the sponsors going to say when the ones showing off their gear have gone MIA?
I won an XS1500Pro from ViparSpectra and was doing a diary as it was one of the requirements of the raffle. Because of the ban I cannot continue.

I'm curious what the internal conversation is with the sponsors and the BS excuses they're coming up with to try and appease them?

@Pipecarver are you banned too? What are the sponsors going to say when the ones showing off their gear have gone MIA?
Another user emailed them about it they, basically said no worries, thanks have a good one.

To paraphrase,

And then I have not messaged them about it, I did get a ks3000 right before I got banned

Free shit, man. Lol.

1.i barely had lights as it was, now I have 10 total different LEDs
2. See where it goes
3.free shit

Back
Top Bottom