Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

I won an XS1500Pro from ViparSpectra and was doing a diary as it was one of the requirements of the raffle. Because of the ban I cannot continue.

I'm curious what the internal conversation is with the sponsors and the BS excuses they're coming up with to try and appease them?
Exactly the thing I was thinking about ...

I should probably expect it at some point. I can't believe CannaGranny ... banned. Wow.
Some of us rarely posted there, had nothing to do with anything other than logging on here, changed names, and still got banned.

It kinda reminded me of a shitty job I had once. I was at work and said to hell with it, told my supervisor I quit, mail my last check to me, and went home.
The next day the main boss called me to tell me I was fired😵‍💫

Exactly the thing I was thinking about ...
Yup, I was out of town for a few days at a shoot. Came back tried to log in and it said I did not exist. He has not banned my ip, but he nuked my acct. Kind of silly on his part. Truth is, I like it better here. I was getting kind of bored with hundreds of Viper light journals.
Seems we took the cream of the crop 🥰

Haven’t heard from him in a long time. I thought he was getting out of growing or something.
Rec rules kind of ruined his ability to make money as a caretaker. My nephew who is far younger was forced out for a while. Eventually he got a job with Skymint (of all places) and worked his way up to plant manager in a short time frame ... many others just got out.

@Pipecarver are you banned too? What are the sponsors going to say when the ones showing off their gear have gone MIA?
I was in a deal with ViparSpectra, so i emailed them like an hour after getting the boot.

I even told Valerie the exact reason why so many people were getting banned.

She responded with "everything will be fine, have a lovely weekend"
That was last Friday. Havent been contacted since and she would email me at least twice a week before the ban.

My guess is free stuff 😃

I was in a deal with ViparSpectra, so i emailed them like an hour after getting the boot.

I even told Valerie the exact reason why so many people were getting banned.

She responded with "everything will be fine, have a lovely weekend"
That was last Friday. Havent been contacted since and she would email me at least twice a week before the ban.

My guess is free stuff 😃
Hahaha yes

Wish I got the 3x3 and the other xs2000 before,

but at least I got the ks3000 lol
And the two xs1500 pros.

Not to sound like a shill.

But unless I'm wrong, viparspectra use to make shitty blurples, these definitely are not those.

Let alone now using the newer Samsung lm301h diodes as well.

It is surprisingly light weight, yet sturdy aluminum frame

They have stepped up their game or copied someone else's lol

Last edited:
Actually I think Viper has a lot going for them. I'd like to see them succeed because its companies like them offering high quality lights at lower costs than the competitor is exactly what the industry needs.

When I got my free light, I kind of felt like it was shoved down my throat. I had just upgraded and almost told SpiderFarmer to give it to someone else.

Edit: I used it for one grow. My son in law has it now.

Its a kick ass light man. Now that im not committed to anything they say, i might try using it in my 4x4. Its got wicked coverage and pushes like 325 watts.
I'm sure it'll work well in 4x4 too, its not too bad coverage in the 5x5

obviously missing out on sides but could maybe raise it higher and turn it up for little more coverage.

Ive other LEDs I can add if needed, thinking about it
kinda wanna just see the ks3000s performance though

Attachments

• 16844663885697683922327201681107.jpg
    16844663885697683922327201681107.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
I know im one of them so, i apologize, lol. I had to do it, i needed new lights and couldnt afford to buy them lol. But now i got free lights lol.
I get it, no prob. I’m just saying it was overkill. I’m glad ya got what ya needed. I wish I could retrieve the mails I had from VS, you would have fell in the floor laughing.
The basic gist as the offers got bigger was the only way I would do it was if I could tell the truth, post when and where I chose and no free advertising from me without pymt. They were still offering me bigger tents and lights!
I would do my best to honor their terms even here to basically absolve you from their contract. Just a CYA kinda thing.
It also helps others contemplating buying their products.

Back
Top Bottom