Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

yea she looks like she definitely throwing the preflowers! cheers looking good all around.
She definitely does, but only time will tell lol.

I'm surprised you haven't had any vines or other plants trying to steal food from your primo soil.
Haha thats far from primo soil, its all 3 year old soil i dug out of my raised bed veggie gardens cause i was broke at planting time. Although, being in a brush lot, im kinda shocked i dont have anything else growing in there.

She definitely does, but only time will tell lol.

Haha thats far from primo soil, its all 3 year old soil i dug out of my raised bed veggie gardens cause i was broke at planting time. Although, being in a brush lot, im kinda shocked i dont have anything else growing in there.
That's what I mean. The dirt in the plants around you is probably full of clay. That loose potting mix with all sorts of organic matter is like a trip to the Bahamas for those plants.

That's what I mean. The dirt in the plants around you is probably full of clay. That loose potting mix with all sorts of organic matter is like a trip to the Bahamas for those plants.
Yeah there is some gaia green and Dr Earth mixed up in there somewhere, and ive been feeding it the MegaCrop 1 part from the greenleaf giveaway on 420.

3x3 is moving along.

The front left plant is a snip from the back right plant. So far, it has not dumped any balls like the back right one did.
Back left plant is a Peanut Butter Breath x Cindarella Man and also hasnt shown any signs of balls so maybe im in the clear this run 🤞🏻20230701_124634.jpg20230701_124639.jpg

This last real sour is still taking her sweet time. Todays starts the 12th week in flower. She is very very stinky too, burns my nose and makes my eyes water, very skunky sour, kinda reminds me of the weed i got 10-12 years ago. I have several clones of this one too so im happy. 20230706_194356.jpg20230706_194418.jpg20230706_194425.jpg20230706_194431.jpg20230706_194435.jpg20230706_194444.jpg20230706_194453.jpg

This last real sour is still taking her sweet time. Todays starts the 12th week in flower. She is very very stinky too, burns my nose and makes my eyes water, very skunky sour, kinda reminds me of the weed i got 10-12 years ago. I have several clones of this one too so im happy. View attachment 12027View attachment 12028View attachment 12029View attachment 12030View attachment 12031View attachment 12032View attachment 12033
Hell yeah man, that plant looks amazing! You got those killer sour terps im always on the hunt for. Great job!

This last real sour is still taking her sweet time. Todays starts the 12th week in flower. She is very very stinky too, burns my nose and makes my eyes water, very skunky sour, kinda reminds me of the weed i got 10-12 years ago. I have several clones of this one too so im happy. View attachment 12027View attachment 12028View attachment 12029View attachment 12030View attachment 12031View attachment 12032View attachment 12033
She looks beautiful too Goody..nice and chunky..💪

Hey, Pretty looking plants, nice job, you're doing something right eh? Do you have more cuts of her growing other than front left in that top pic?
I do, i have one thats in flower now.
It is the front right in this photo.
20230711_121547.jpg
I also have 2 more clones from that clone in my 3x3 vegging out. Ill be keeping it around for a while as long as it smokes as great as it smells.

Slap it on godzilla
Im gonna collect some pollen and hit my Green Crack outside, mammoth is staying the way she is, no pollen for her.
Ive another plant outside i think is a male, but it was given by a neighbor and idk what strain it is so i may just chop that one down idk yet. Gotta see what it does.

Wow man what a grow hou got going. That real sour looks amazing, some of ghe chunkiest buds ive seen so far. Honestly can't even imagine how the sour terps smell. Been so long since ive had anything sour...is it a fuely type terp? Either way sounds delicious and i wanna find a sour strain to grow now lol. 10/10 great job.

Wow man what a grow hou got going. That real sour looks amazing, some of ghe chunkiest buds ive seen so far. Honestly can't even imagine how the sour terps smell. Been so long since ive had anything sour...is it a fuely type terp? Either way sounds delicious and i wanna find a sour strain to grow now lol. 10/10 great job.
Thanks bro, this gow was definitely my best yet.
The terps on that last real sour are on the chemical/fuel side of things yeah. Has a nice skunky sour smell that just makes everything stink. If it wasnt legal to carry in public, you would have to carry it in a jar it smells so strong.
I just cant wait to smoke it because it if smokes half as good as it smells ill be happy with it. Whenever i opened the tent it would make my eyes water and nose burn. Now that its drying its mellowed out some, but still burns the nose.

Back
Top Bottom