Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

I really need to get my tents vented outside...
Running the fans 24/7 into my room and it just gets too hot.
My 4x4 is peaking at 95 in mid flower cause the drivers do not come off the light.
Its just ungodly got unless i open the door to the 4x4 and turn my ac down to 60, but then my bedroom is like 64, and veg tent is 68-70...
Usually im struggling with humidity but its been fairly good this year having a dehumidifier and an ac that dehumidifies too.
Growing pains are real lmao.

My 4x4 is peaking at 95 in mid flower cause the drivers do not come off the light.
Its just ungodly got unless i open the door to the 4x4 and turn my ac down to 60, but then my bedroom is like 64, and veg tent is 68-70...
Usually im struggling with humidity but its been fairly good this year having a dehumidifier and an ac that dehumidifies too.
Venting back into your lung room is like shitting on your dinner plate.......

Venting back into your lung room is like shitting on your dinner plate.......
Yeah i know....

But when you're illegal and have neighbors 18 feet away, its wicked hard to vent outside without someone knowing whats going on.

Ive been thinking about going through the floor and just venting out under the trailer that way there isnt a vent coming out of my bedroom wall lol.

Or another intake fan and directly draw right off my AC and then just forget about venting it anywhere lol.

Yeah i know....

But when you're illegal and have neighbors 18 feet away, its wicked hard to vent outside without someone knowing whats going on.

Ive been thinking about going through the floor and just venting out under the trailer that way there isnt a vent coming out of my bedroom wall lol.

Or another intake fan and directly draw right off my AC and then just forget about venting it anywhere lol.
I like the "through the floor" idea.

Yeah im thinking thats the route ill go.
Just gonna cut a hole and fill it with great stuff. Ill fix it when i move out lmao.
Dude, I'm currently rehabbing a house out in the country and all the door jamb bases sink when you step on them. They used OSB instead of plywood for subfloor and with all the weather we get around here it was inevitable that the sub was going to turn into mush. Now I gotta reinforce all the jambs and get under the house and set up fans to dry the subfloor then give it a sealer coat so that the remaining subfloor doesn't go pudding like the jambs. I installed water proof click floor throughout so it would be pretty expensive to have to remove the floor and replace the subfloor.

A hole in your floor is the least of your worries!!!! 🤣

Dude, I'm currently rehabbing a house out in the country and all the door jamb bases sink when you step on them. They used OSB instead of plywood for subfloor and with all the weather we get around here it was inevitable that the sub was going to turn into mush. Now I gotta reinforce all the jambs and get under the house and set up fans to dry the subfloor then give it a sealer coat so that the remaining subfloor doesn't go pudding like the jambs. I installed water proof click floor throughout so it would be pretty expensive to have to remove the floor and replace the subfloor.

A hole in your floor is the least of your worries!!!! 🤣
That sounds like a nightmare man.
I just redid the subfloor through the whole place here last spring. It was that particle board bullshit and i plopped my skinny ass on my couch to hard one night and the leg went through my livingroom floor lmao. So i put in 3/4" 5 layer plywood.
My bedroom closet is still osb, so im not even worried about cutting through that lol.

That sounds like a nightmare man.
I just redid the subfloor through the whole place here last spring. It was that particle board bullshit and i plopped my skinny ass on my couch to hard one night and the leg went through my livingroom floor lmao. So i put in 3/4" 5 layer plywood.
My bedroom closet is still osb, so im not even worried about cutting through that lol.
Just another day fixing shit that was 3 Stooges approved...........

That's how my alien og did...well mine looked worse...smoked fine just not a keeper for real. I was listening to one of those pot casts about chem 91 being a fickle plant that eats itself during flower and its hard to stop....wonder if mine had that issue...maybe yours too?

Made no sense to me...I got a few clones going outside gonna try to get it right.....but they are those plants I was telling you already started lookin a little more yellow than the rest....they're hanging onto the green so far though

What strain is it?

What strain is it?
Thinking that is his Peanut Butter Breath?
They say it is known to be finicky about temp and humidity.
Preferring warmer temps and lower humidity. 🤷‍♂️

That's how my alien og did...well mine looked worse...smoked fine just not a keeper for real. I was listening to one of those pot casts about chem 91 being a fickle plant that eats itself during flower and its hard to stop....wonder if mine had that issue...maybe yours too?

Made no sense to me...I got a few clones going outside gonna try to get it right.....but they are those plants I was telling you already started lookin a little more yellow than the rest....they're hanging onto the green so far though

What strain is it?
Im thinking that i fudged the bucket when i flipped. I cant remember what i gave at this point cause i didnt wrote it down.

Pretty sure its calcium related but i suck at diagnosis. It has been touching 95 some days in there but the other plants look great. I know that doesnt mean anything cause every strain is different.

Its peanut butter breath, but its from seeds i got from Trustfall so its actually pbb crossed with cindarella man which is lemon tree, Indiana bubblegum, and c99 so its just a clusterfuck strain lol.

Thinking that is his Peanut Butter Breath?
They say it is known to be finicky about temp and humidity.
Preferring warmer temps and lower humidity. 🤷‍♂️
It is the pbb but its a cross.
Its been peaking at 95 some days, but the average is 81 and 45-50% humidity. Which is steady, for the most part other the occasional spike to 95.

Shoutout to @SweetLeafGrow for these awesome Apples & Bananas clones! 20230807_213003.jpg
Made my wifes day today when i told what they were after she opened the box.
She knew i was getting her clones, but she didnt know i was getting her apples and bananas.

Im thinking about getting some STS and making fem seeds from one of these clones.

Heres the roots these babies came with!!😍20230807_185100.jpg

Looks like the journey went well! They will be looking great in a couple of days I am sure! You can see why I did not want to wait until today to send them.

Looks like the journey went well! They will be looking great in a couple of days I am sure! You can see why I did not want to wait until today to send them.
Yeah man i was shocked to see how good they actually looked as ive never gotten clones in the mail so i didnt know what to expect lol.

Those roots would've been 10 inches long by today in your system lol.

Had to change up the dehu location this morning.

With all the rain its 65% humidity in my 4x4...

So i opened the side port and stuck the dehu in front of it til lights come on and i can get it inside the tent.

Within 5 minutes its already come down 4% so its working.

Have you tried adjusting your ac vent registers to pump more air in the grow room than the rest of the place? This works for me. Have the register in the grow room all the way open, then in the bedroom 80% and progressively more closed the closer you get to ones near thermostat.
It might take some playing around with too find the optimal adjustments for each vent

Have you tried adjusting your ac vent registers to pump more air in the grow room than the rest of the place? This works for me. Have the register in the grow room all the way open, then in the bedroom 80% and progressively more closed the closer you get to ones near thermostat.
It might take some playing around with too find the optimal adjustments for each vent
I only have window units, and i live in a trailer in the middle of an old apple orchard so the place just heats up so fast.
If my kids and wife would leave my bedroom door shut it probably wouldnt be so bad because i have an ac in there

Back
Top Bottom