Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Was checking out the Mendels Aether x GDP last night, the male had 2 pollen sacs open on it so my guess is its almost time. Most of the sacs are hanging down now so probably the next couple days and he should be dumping pollen. 👊🏼

Mendels Aether x GDP in the 2x2.

Things are happening. Smacked the male last night, and again tonight. Pistils on the female are already turned too.
The female needs a good feeding tomorrow.
20230721_222425.jpg
@SweetLeafGrow thanks again for the beans brother.

How’s the plants doing today?
Well I haven't seen them yet but yesterday they were doing great. I have them lifted 6" off the floor so no water effected them. The auto pots are great, I just have to keep water/ feed in the reservoir. Yesterday my feet were 4" deep in water and I was adding 3 gal of nutes to my res....No rain yet today so I'm hoping I can get any water that leaked back in out for good....Still early for me, I'm a late riser 9am, breakfast,coffee, plants.....in that order....smoke by 10:30

Well I haven't seen them yet but yesterday they were doing great. I have them lifted 6" off the floor so no water effected them. The auto pots are great, I just have to keep water/ feed in the reservoir. Yesterday my feet were 4" deep in water and I was adding 3 gal of nutes to my res....No rain yet today so I'm hoping I can get any water that leaked back in out for good....Still early for me, I'm a late riser 9am, breakfast,coffee, plants.....in that order....smoke by 10:30
Well that’s great news! I always mixup who’s setup is what so I’m glad yours is one of the ones off the ground.

How’s the wood shop? Shares the space iirc. Stock and tools safe?

Rain keeps skipping over us. Hope you get the same luck. 🤞

How’s the plants doing today?
Pbb is still looking like shit, dont think shell make it to harvest with any leaves, so thatll be an easy trim, as well as some shitty weed lol.
Havent made it to feed mammoth yet, wont have time today either.
Most everything in the 3x3 is rootbound and im out of soil.
Plants all need feeding but im out of gaia green and just don't have the $$ right now to buy more.
The ff grow big i had here was all clumpy and full of rock like stuff so i threw that away.
So all i have with N in it is a bag of bat guano at 7-3-1...
After this run finishes, things are prolly gonna get shut down for a while til i get funds figured out. Tired of this dumb financial bullshit.

Can you recycle any soil from other plants? Anything to just get you to finish before you break?

We can pickup free compost from our garbage collection sites a few times each season. Anything like that you can drive to?

Reactions: MDK
Can you recycle any soil from other plants? Anything to just get you to finish before you break?

We can pickup free compost from our garbage collection sites a few times each season. Anything like that you can drive to?
All my already used soil is outside so thats not coming back in.
The hell if i know, Prolly not. And im not bringing that in my house, sounds kinda not so good.

All my already used soil is outside so thats not coming back in.
The hell if i know, Prolly not. And im not bringing that in my house, sounds kinda not so good.
The compost here is made from yard waste collection, not garbage. They just grind it all up and use it for parks and city property. You get two free big bags or more if you bring your own bags and they have surplus.

Just trying to help with no/low cost ideas bud.

If inside is going to die because no soil. I would dump old outside soil on flat surface. Go through it. And either use or treat and use. Beats inside plants dying. Can’t you flush, clean, microwave, or something the old soil?

All the time and money in your tents…hate to see you lose it. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MDK
Once stuff goes outside, it never comes back inside. The reward isnt worth the risk to me after the last time i did that.
Im not concerned. Shit happens, c'est la vie.

Well, i think she took the pollen. Only time will tell since this is my first ever attempt at this.
Male has been shook/smacked over top of the female twice a day for 4 days, and now hes in the trash can all soaking wet lol.
20230723_220527.jpg20230723_220542.jpg20230723_220547.jpg20230723_220552.jpg

Curious if you got other stuff going inside or not? If so how are u keeping pollen contamination in check?

Got some nice frost to it already! How deep is it into flower? Been waiting to see what comes of these frost wise, I plan on poppin some by the end of the year I hope!

Curious if you got other stuff going inside or not? If so how are u keeping pollen contamination in check?

Got some nice frost to it already! How deep is it into flower? Been waiting to see what comes of these frost wise, I plan on poppin some by the end of the year I hope!
I have a 4x4 in mid flower right now, just kinda winging it, and hoping nothing happens but what i want to happen.
The 2x2 im doing the pollinating in is on the other end of my house, i smacked or shook the male over the female and zipped everything up super fast and sprayed water in the exit of my exhaust fan, then i showered. So far knock on wood everything in the 4x4 has nice bright white pistils and doesnt look to be bothered. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I have a 4x4 in mid flower right now, just kinda winging it, and hoping nothing happens but what i want to happen.
The 2x2 im doing the pollinating in is on the other end of my house, i smacked or shook the male over the female and zipped everything up super fast and sprayed water in the exit of my exhaust fan, then i showered. So far knock on wood everything in the 4x4 has nice bright white pistils and doesnt look to be bothered. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Shower power...Keeping it clean, way to go.

Hell bro ur gonna be ok with no nitro , imo - be nice if ya had a little pk to throw at em but but looks good 👍
Ive been giving them 3ml CalMag (1-0-0) and 20-25ml botanicare bloom (1-4-5) every watering. Will drop the CalMag next week.
The only one with issues is the Peanut Butter Breath, if i remember right, shes the one who only got a half dose of gaia green cause i wanted to use the rest on my big plant outside.

Imo, i needed more N and CalMag at the flip, but im not 100% sure honestly.

Well that’s great news! I always mixup who’s setup is what so I’m glad yours is one of the ones off the ground.

How’s the wood shop? Shares the space iirc. Stock and tools safe?

Rain keeps skipping over us. Hope you get the same luck. 🤞
Yes , for me everything is up off the ground, a few old cardboard boxes full of spare parts, old fans and stuff but nothing of real value...its all out now just trying to dry everything 70% right now dehues on full turbo....fans blowing on the floor.

Last run for this strawberry cough. Tossed the clone i had of it too. Its wayy to leafy and i dont like it.
The smell on the Peanut butter breath is damn delightful ill say that. Cant wait to run its clone and get it right.
20230728_210613.jpg

Back
Top Bottom