Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Use him for bait the next time you and your kid go fishing!!! 😁
Ya know, that thing prolly hitched a ride home from the lake. I live only 5 minutes from there and they are super common over there. I usually have to kill 5 or 6 every time i go out on the boat. They love my paddle boat lol.

Ya know, that thing prolly hitched a ride home from the lake. I live only 5 minutes from there and they are super common over there. I usually have to kill 5 or 6 every time i go out on the boat. They love my paddle boat lol.
I concur that mthfker definitely hitched a ride. He probably smelled the terpenes while you were out fishing and desperately swam to you and hung on for dear life.

I concur that mthfker definitely hitched a ride. He probably smelled the terpenes while you were out fishing and desperately swam to you and hung on for dear life.
Probably man, probably.
Everywhere i go i smell weed and wonder if its someone else, but i know its really just me. Ill shower before i leave the house and somehow still manage to smell like fresh cut buds lmao.

peanut butter breathIMG_1753.JPGgrape creme cakeIMG_1757.JPG
full tent
IMG_1758.JPG
grape creme cakeIMG_1759.JPG
Real sour
IMG_1760.JPG
real sour
IMG_1761.JPG
peanut butter breath
IMG_1768.JPGFound my old Canon PowerShot SX500 IS a week or so ago and decided id use it tonight.
Didn't even look at the pictures just uploading them and then I will see how it worked out lol.

That real sour 2 looks VERY healthy to my newbie eyes.
That was the only reason she got to stay. Such an easy growing plant, i gave it just water and 1-0-0 calmag til i flipped it. Then i top dressed it with 8tbsp 7-3-1 bat guano. Have been giving the 1-0-0 calmag and 1-4-5 botanicare bloom every watering since i flipped.

Need to get back on my gaia green kick. It was so much easier.

If it were me I'd bump it up, per Anthem's advice. But I could easily be wrong. He told me that if they're drooping a little before lights out, they've had enough light. Flat is good but could still be close to too much. Perked up like that, I would give them more, especially with how even the bigger fans are reaching for it. I'm only learning, though, so take that with a grain of salt.

I've also seen people say something like "praying" and correlating that to a happy plant.

What say you, @Anthem275?

What are the other plants doing in relation to that one? They may be more important considering they're further along.

They are giving you a standing ovation. I always thought it ment a very happy plant.
I always thought the same, but it happens with at least 1 plant every run under this Phlizon PL-4500 so im starting to wonder lol.

What are the other plants doing in relation to that one? They may be more important considering they're further along.
Theyre just chillin man. The arent droopy, and they arent flat either. They have a slight "pray" to them.

Im only running like 35 dli tho cause if i lower the light to much more i always end up with burns. Really need to upgrade this 4x4 to a bar light and eliminate 65% of my issues lol.
And im only running 450 watts, so need more wattage for sure.

Theyre just chillin man. The arent droopy, and they arent flat either. They have a slight "pray" to them.

Im only running like 35 dli tho cause if i lower the light to much more i always end up with burns. Really need to upgrade this 4x4 to a bar light and eliminate 65% of my issues lol.
And im only running 450 watts, so need more wattage for sure.
I think my SE5000 is only 480 watts but man am I loving the results so far. Definitely a great light for a beginner like me. I'll eventually want to play with the spectrum a little more, but for now, plant's happy so I'm happy. I think I'm 31 days from flipping and am currently running it at 80%. I have no idea how that translates to DLI but for now I don't care. I'm more interested in learning to read the plant.

I'll leave all that math and shit to the pros handing out advice for free 🤣

This is the same plant 3 hours after lights on. View attachment 18597It doesnt look any different at lights on than in this picture.
You really cannot do anything because you are trying to finish the other plants in the tent. Praying like that 2 hours or so before lights out would typically mean they can take more light but that will delay your other plants from finishing.

Back
Top Bottom