What's Cookin?

My meatloaf identifies as Salisbury Steak 😋

that's another great one!!! mmmm with mashed taters!!!! bro the SV makes the best mashed taters... i seal everything in the bag and cook at 180 for 2 hours.. take out the bag, leave it sealed and smash it up right in the bag... put it in a kitchen towel cuz it's hot!! mash it all up smoosh it to the bottom of the bag and set it back in the water till you get the rest of your meal together, slice open the bag and serve... no mixer, no ricer, no dirty bowls at all!!!

cheeseburger meatloaf is pretty good... put everything you would put on a loaded cheeseburger in a bowl with an egg and bread crumbs and air fry for 40 minutes!!!! lettuce tomato onions bacon ketchup mustard pickles seasoning cheese all of it, every ingredient you love on a burger. makes a great meatloaf!! and make it round in a round air fryer then it's kinda like a meat wheel!!!! haha

for sure meatloaf is a love or hate food... like i said closet favorite!!!

i've always like the joke... Don't let YOUR meat loaf!!!
I love meatloaf and will order if it's on the menu, idgaf how colorful my burps will be for the next few hours lol..Also appreciate how you made a single serving loaf, cooks much faster and more surface area gets caramelized. Only way I make it. Side of french style peas and mashed potatoes and I'm a happy guy.

that's another great one!!! mmmm with mashed taters!!!! bro the SV makes the best mashed taters... i seal everything in the bag and cook at 180 for 2 hours.. take out the bag, leave it sealed and smash it up right in the bag... put it in a kitchen towel cuz it's hot!! mash it all up smoosh it to the bottom of the bag and set it back in the water till you get the rest of your meal together, slice open the bag and serve... no mixer, no ricer, no dirty bowls at all!!!

cheeseburger meatloaf is pretty good... put everything you would put on a loaded cheeseburger in a bowl with an egg and bread crumbs and air fry for 40 minutes!!!! lettuce tomato onions bacon ketchup mustard pickles seasoning cheese all of it, every ingredient you love on a burger. makes a great meatloaf!! and make it round in a round air fryer then it's kinda like a meat wheel!!!! haha

Hell yeah man. I love the mushroom gravy with the salisbury and mashed taters.
Speaking of all that, I have a cooked lamb shank in mushroom gravy ready for the SV and I just bought some russets for mashing yesterday.

But tomorrow I'm gonna try making chile rellenos.
I have a lot of leftover pulled chicken from post #621 in this thread vac sealed and frozen. Thinking of using it to stuff into poblano peppers with cheese and all that but instead of deep frying, air fry them

I love meatloaf and will order if it's on the menu, idgaf how colorful my burps will be for the next few hours lol..Also appreciate how you made a single serving loaf, cooks much faster and more surface area gets caramelized. Only way I make it. Side of french style peas and mashed potatoes and I'm a happy guy.

gotta be on the thinner side to cook all the way through well.. don't like slimy onions or anything mushy! every halloween i make a thin round meatloaf with cheese to decorate a jack o lantern!!!! sometimes with a side of a roasted pepper stuffed with spaghetti noodles to look like brains!!! i also carve a jack o lantern on the pepper to look like a pumpkin... silliness!!!!

Hell yeah man. I love the mushroom gravy with the salisbury and mashed taters.
Speaking of all that, I have a cooked lamb shank in mushroom gravy ready for the SV and I just bought some russets for mashing yesterday.

But tomorrow I'm gonna try making chile rellenos.
I have a lot of leftover pulled chicken from post #621 in this thread vac sealed and frozen. Thinking of using it to stuff into poblano peppers with cheese and all that but instead of deep frying, air fry them

that sound so good bro... i could never get something like that around here, do you use a red sauce or a cream sauce? i like both but prefer the white!!
edit>> now i think about it knowing you i bet you top em with queso!!

What in the literal fuck????

My brain is scarred and I think I need therapy now. But like smelling something nasty and asking somebody to smell it too, I had to share this with Y'all so we can share the nightmares, the trauma, and the PTSD together. And yes, there is obviously no hope for humanity at this point.

What in the literal fuck????

My brain is scarred and I think I need therapy now. But like smelling something nasty and asking somebody to smell it too, I had to share this with Y'all so we can share the nightmares, the trauma, and the PTSD together. And yes, there is obviously no hope for humanity at this point.
That dude looks like he'd use a toilet as a soup bowl, I'm not surprised.
Fucking disgusting 🫣 🤢🤮

That dude looks like he'd use a toilet as a soup bowl, I'm not surprised.
Fucking disgusting 🫣 🤢🤮

What makes you think he hasn't?:p
Looking at some of his other videos, they're just as bad. He made something in a hotel bathroom waste basket but IDK what because I had to shut it off.

His wedding band is the most bewildering thing about that video imo.

When he tore into the under cooked meat I gagged.
I bet his wife is happy every time that dude leaves. Shit for all we know he might not even be married anymore but that ring is not coming off unless it takes the finger with it.
If there was ever a case for tik tok being banned in the USA, that guy is the poster child. That platform just brings out the worst in people needing attention.
I also feel bad for hotel housekeeping after he leaves. I bet those rooms smell disgusting. I usually tip $10/day for hotel housekeeping when I check out but that fucker better being leaving a crisp $100 bill on the desk for those poor ladies cleaning up after him.

I need gyros in my life today. Thanks Stoney!

my sauce wasn't the best the first round.. i think i went heavy on the dill and lemon juice and it wasn't right.. but the second time around i learned that squeezing all the liquid from the cucumber is a game changer!!!! so if anyone is making their own tzatziki sauce squeeze out all the liquid from the shredded cucumber first before adding it to the yogurt!!!

second batch was restaurant worthy!!

I dropped this on my football chat yesterday just to see their reaction and comments.

Vegan brisket:sick:

7ba635jexiyc1.jpeg

As communist and horrible it is, the backstory about it is hilarious though.

So a guy gave his boss who he hated his 2 weeks notice he was quitting. The boss was upset he was losing a hard worker and told the guy he'll be missed so they'll throw him a going away party.
Boss left it up to the employee to order the catering but the boss insisted it be BBQ. So the employee thought of this diabolical plan to have vegan bbq catered along with a mariachi band for entertainment and the boss got stuck with the bill for all of it.
Legendary way to say fuck you on the way out the door! Right there with Scarface quitting the burger joint in Half Baked

Struck meat gold at the Costco today!
Got a Grillin' all Summer Long worth of hard to find ribeye caps, even harder to find wagyu ribeye caps, and hardest to find boneless sirloin cap roasts or picanha. Also got the big mound of ground 88/12 for burgers and tacos

View attachment 57195

looks awesome man, but there ain't no way that lasts all summer long for you! 😆

my first sweet corn of the year!!!!!!!

View attachment 57196

going with BBQ chicken, baked potato... but no lie i hope the corn is the star of the dish!!!!!

You're lucky you can get corn like that. I'll find it that way at a Farmers Market but at the store this is how it comes

000929898-1.jpg

Corn is one thing that's fucked up here man. Be it dumb thinking the husk has to come off or what but it should be wrapped with the husk if it's to be grilled.
I'll never understand anybody who peels corn to grill it. Like cooking a steak to well done then drowning it in ketchup weird.
And when they do get it husk on at the store they have to keep a trash bin next to it because people peel the corn there at the store before buying it!!! It's times like that I'll claim I'm from California and not Texas because Texans go full fucktard when it comes to grilled corn on the cob

You're lucky you can get corn like that. I'll find it that way at a Farmers Market but at the store this is how it comes

View attachment 57197

Corn is one thing that's fucked up here man. Be it dumb thinking the husk has to come off or what but it should be wrapped with the husk if it's to be grilled.
I'll never understand anybody who peels corn to grill it. Like cooking a steak to well done then drowning it in ketchup weird.
And when they do get it husk on at the store they have to keep a trash bin next to it because people peel the corn there at the store before buying it!!! It's times like that I'll claim I'm from California and not Texas because Texans go full fucktard when it comes to grilled corn on the cob

wow man, that surprises me. i just assumed the corn i can buy now comes from your way.. new mexico, cali, az.. thats where most of our out of season stuff comes from. i normally don't see sweet corn this early but once we get it in it normally stays like this all summer. they sell em from anywhere from ten cents and ear up to a dollar sometimes.. just depends on the year. but they have a big table at the grocery store and people pick and choose... and bro like 80% of the people you see are standing there peeling all the husks off to look at them. i don't get it?? what are they doing that for? what are they looking for? i saw like five people at the table one time years ago frantically peeling husks like mad people,, i walked up grabbed a few ears and before i rolled away i asked he what are ya'll looking for when you do that? they all looked at me llike i was offending them and some karen says "to make sure they're not junk!!!" i said oh and walked away... WOW!!! i felt like i was on mars... dude i've been buying corn all my life and maybe one in a hundred has something wrong inside.. wtf??? the store even put a sign up last year asking people not to do it anymore... and here all this time i thought people around here were the only ones to do that!!! and man we get Jersey corn here, thats some of the best corn in the country!!!! they're ain't nothin wrong with that stuff!!!! people just don't know what good is bro!!!!!

BTW... just finished that corn is was slammin!!! super sweet for the first of the year!! i covered it in the cajun season!!! and butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh yeah!!

Oh man, yeah I forgot it's great with shrimp, never had it with scallops but now I'm gonna have to try it 😋

i'm a huge fan of hot wings, ya know buffalo sauce.. i buy the stuff by the gallon and use it every other day almost!! i really do put that shit on everything!!

but man, sear off scallops and put some buffalo sauce on top with some blue cheese crumble and some micro curls of celery on top... oh man you talk about freakin good!!!! i won't eat wings again after having those!!!

Friday my wife and I played hookie from work and went on an afternoon date. Started off getting high AF then hitting the road with the proxy and some dabs to a bowling alley a few miles down the road. More dabs there + a couple margaritas she ended up beating me two games to one.
Got an idea on the way out, "hey, lets get some Vietnamese takeout!"

Here's my high AF pho bowl creation
Over noodles and broth we've got some mixed veggies like pickled carrots, onions, Thai basil, and sprouts. Mix in some chopped rare ribeye, a beef rib bone, & lobster tail. On the side, a fried egg roll and a pork belly bao. Washed it down with Lucky Buddha and Hanoi Beer while watching Good Morning Vietnam back at home on the big screen.
I also got a French Dip bahn mi but got so full from the pho I haven't opened it up yet but it's made with brisket, sriracha hoison glaze, carrots, cukes, jalapenos, basil, sprouts, yum yum spread on a French bread roll with a pho broth dip.
It was soooooo good!!! We don't get to eat out very often and when we do it's something I want no part of trying to make at home. I won't fuck with making Vietnamese food at all and since we have a few really really good pho among a ton of pho joints in the area I let the pros do this work and stay in my lane

IMG_7123.JPG

Back
Top Bottom