Who has and uses an electric bowl trimmer?

So I got to try that Speedee cordless trimmer. I like it and would recommend if you trim a lot of plants. Wet trimmed and chopped 7 plants to hang in an hour and a half. Would have been faster if I didn’t have to deal with a trellis net too.
Does it actually trim trim or just the fan leaves?

Does it actually trim trim or just the fan leaves?
Depends on the blade used. I have one blade for pruning and defoliating, another blade for dry trimming and manicuring, and another for wet trimming harvested plants. Which is the blade I used this past Sunday when I harvested.

Got some plants that are now dry and ready for curing. When I chopped I used my field trimmer and a blade for wet trimming. This is the other speedee trimmer I bout which is smaller and more compact that is better suited for dry trimming and manicuring bud. I’ll post some trimmed bud candy later today.

Attachments

• IMG_1302.jpeg
    IMG_1302.jpeg
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 12
Got some plants that are now dry and ready for curing. When I chopped I used my field trimmer and a blade for wet trimming. This is the other speedee trimmer I bout which is smaller and more compact that is better suited for dry trimming and manicuring bud. I’ll post some trimmed bud candy later today.
What in the.......is that a sawzall with a modified sawzall blade? If it is I'm guessing it's a mini one?

I ain't electric, but I love my bowl trimmer. It has both a serated and razor blades and the blade is shimmed, so you can adjust the cut, from loose to tight by moving the blade closer or farther from the grill. It litterally takes about 1 minutes of spinning to trim a QP of fresh flowers.

So you guys that use these bowl trimmers, don’t you lose a good bit of the resin heads using them?
Well, the closer you trimm, the more trichomes you'll shave off. If you like dry sift hash, you'll be in heaven! 👨‍🌾 :love:

One bowl spun, one bowl ready to spin along side fan leaves and stems I removed. IMG_20230717_105325.jpg

Ready to spin the 2nd bowl...........................................................................................IMG_20230717_105554.jpg
2nd bowl spun................................................................................................................IMG_20230717_105925.jpg
Trim from buds in the bowl from both spins..................................................................IMG_20230717_110626.jpg
and the finished product................................................................................................IMG_20230722_204117.jpg

Hope that helps with your decision. My only regret is that I bought the 19" version, to big and bulky for my personal use. If I ever need another one, I'll get the 13" model. As for the electrics, I like the Risentek on Amazon. Their build is better, but you'll pay for it. https://www.amazon.com/stores/Risentek/page/098CD8BD-8055-4BA0-A8A2-42841CFCCE3D?ref_=ast_bln

edited: wrong picture of finished buds, oops

Attachments

• IMG_20230721_100250.jpg
    IMG_20230721_100250.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I ain't electric, but I love my bowl trimmer. It has both a serated and razor blades and the blade is shimmed, so you can adjust the cut, from loose to tight by moving the blade closer or farther from the grill. It litterally takes about 1 minutes of spinning to trim a QP of fresh flowers.

Well, the closer you trimm, the more trichomes you'll shave off. If you like dry sift hash, you'll be in heaven! 👨‍🌾 :love:

One bowl spun, one bowl ready to spin along side fan leaves and stems I removed. View attachment 16292

Ready to spin the 2nd bowl...........................................................................................View attachment 16293
2nd bowl spun................................................................................................................View attachment 16294
Trim from buds in the bowl from both spins..................................................................View attachment 16295
and the finished product................................................................................................View attachment 16301

Hope that helps with your decision. My only regret is that I bought the 19" version, to big and bulky for my personal use. If I ever need another one, I'll get the 13" model. As for the electrics, I like the Risentek on Amazon. Their build is better, but you'll pay for it. https://www.amazon.com/stores/Risentek/page/098CD8BD-8055-4BA0-A8A2-42841CFCCE3D?ref_=ast_bln

edited: wrong picture of finished buds, oops
It’s all the trimming needed before it’s ready for something like a bowl trimmer is really what I was after. I can trim close enough now with this speedee trimmer quickly and efficiently to where I’m no longer interested in a bowl trimmer.

Back
Top Bottom