A couple more shots couple days into week 10. Gonna take these girls to 11 weeks and chop. Decided just to lower ppm's and jot use epsom salt for the end of flower. Not sure how to use it so just decided to nix it. @Aqua Man i have 1.5 weeks left, watering at 250ppm. Could i add epsom and a lil bloom? Or just not fk with the epsom? Leaning towards just lowering ppm's until a 4 days flush with current nutes.9597B2CD-FF1C-4082-9831-C78BAB09DDEC.jpeg8BFA0FB2-DA4F-4854-8A52-488CC35E3C39.jpeg958D8D11-7372-4AE0-8C3C-918DF12AFE44.jpeg

Attachments

• ABE1ABCA-BE83-47F6-ABBC-F2F84ABF915B.jpeg
    ABE1ABCA-BE83-47F6-ABBC-F2F84ABF915B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 1F522E08-E554-4241-ADB3-57B6FC53C987.jpeg
    1F522E08-E554-4241-ADB3-57B6FC53C987.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • BDA54DAE-5749-4EBD-9FBF-C654490B3CD1.jpeg
    BDA54DAE-5749-4EBD-9FBF-C654490B3CD1.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • E2424ED1-82A3-4D43-80AE-693C6F3C1E7B.jpeg
    E2424ED1-82A3-4D43-80AE-693C6F3C1E7B.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • 3F2AB572-00DA-4D07-8B78-A13ECA11B7A5.jpeg
    3F2AB572-00DA-4D07-8B78-A13ECA11B7A5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
So i scoped em out. The peyote wifi looks like its 80-90% cloudy I think? The candyclysm is also like 80-90% cloudy and a couple trichs deep in the bud are amber. If i flush and harvest this coming monday/tuesday that would be 9.5 weeks of flower. I think I heard somewhere that if a plant is happy it will finish quicker...sometimes. Wishful thinking? Was totally gonna run em 10-11 weeks but they do look fat af and ripe. I do like a head high......16E3BE60-447C-4E82-AFC9-9C675680B7D2.jpegF9A4501F-9D19-46E7-9B2C-1410FA23E47C.jpeg16A55162-D79C-41A8-8A1F-06417AADF45B.jpegAFB27E1A-09E5-4A47-9C36-8E932A071387.jpegA68C67A3-DDA7-4C4B-9596-FBB5E1D64C35.jpeg

Mine finished looking just like yours do now. I didn't run them again, not a keeper for me but the smoke was good.
Good to know its just a random genetic trait. At first i thought too low light but then i saw that no lowers on the candyclysm had that trait and had much lower ppfd than the top buds of the peyote. Will keep it alive after harvest until I smoke it. If its tasty flower Ima keep her, even if she is a bit of a freak :p.

What say y'all: should I give it another 1-2 weeks or water with tap for 4 days and chop? Im leaning towards chopping on Monday or Tuesday :D
They sure do look pretty damn close bro, id say check again on Tuesday and go from there. I dont like to see much of any amber so once i see any amber i get the loppers out.

They sure do look pretty damn close bro, id say check again on Tuesday and go from there. I dont like to see much of any amber so once i see any amber i get the loppers out.
For sure, im thinking they arent gonna make it to 11 weeks for sure. Will scope and probably chop tuesday. Fricken excited cuz my current stash is gettin lownlol

For sure, im thinking they arent gonna make it to 11 weeks for sure. Will scope and probably chop tuesday. Fricken excited cuz my current stash is gettin lownlol
Its hard to take them that long for me lol. I just chopped one that was 12.5 and it took all i had to go 12.5 lol.
Im gonna ask for a smoke report for this one man, looks absolutely killer.

Its hard to take them that long for me lol. I just chopped one that was 12.5 and it took all i had to go 12.5 lol.
Im gonna ask for a smoke report for this one man, looks absolutely killer.
What cloudy/clear/amber ratio did that 12.5 weeker have when you chopped? I also really try not too have too much amber. I guess sometimes a strain finishes under its max flowering time listed by the breeder like in my case. Candyclysm is 63-75 days and Peyote wifi is 75 days as well. If i take em tuesday itll be about 10 weeks on the dot.

Will def post a smoke report, also gonna try and take some "portraits" of the best lookin buds. Gotta get em in front of a black background and a spot light :D.

What cloudy/clear/amber ratio did that 12.5 weeker have when you chopped? I also really try not too have too much amber. I guess sometimes a strain finishes under its max flowering time listed by the breeder like in my case. Candyclysm is 63-75 days and Peyote wifi is 75 days as well. If i take em tuesday itll be about 10 weeks on the dot.

Will def post a smoke report, also gonna try and take some "portraits" of the best lookin buds. Gotta get em in front of a black background and a spot light :D.
They were pretty much all cloudy with a few straggling clear. 20230709_144435.jpgI wouldve gone 13.5 or 14 weeks with her but sue nannered out bad the last 7 days so i took her about a week earlier than i wouldve liked.

Peyote wifi, end of week 7. Still smelling like grape jelly :DView attachment 10346
I MUST HAVE THE TRELLIS! Exactly what I have been looking for you dirty z you. Link to where obtained and/or what it is exactly so i can see if can source for next grow. I think it is Zzzzz-nutz :LOL: and wtf with that cola man, 10 I say "SHE'S A TEN!"

What an incredible harvest ahead once again Z 👏 just beautiful. Perfect when it all comes together. Can't wait for you to get drying and get that lights don't have to be on relaxation I'm feelin hah Still no clue what I'm doing but sure feel like there are 7 plants drying behind me in the tent :ROFLMAO: Great job bro, love it

They were pretty much all cloudy with a few straggling clear. View attachment 13311I wouldve gone 13.5 or 14 weeks with her but sue nannered out bad the last 7 days so i took her about a week earlier than i wouldve liked.
Looks just perfect to me. I like SOME clear and a dot of amber. Love that energetic high. I find even the strong sativa's put me to sleep. Would be curious to see what amount genetics vs harvest time affects head high vs body high. Like, would a late harvested haze put you to sleep like a perfectly ripe indica? Maybe the sativa one would be mire psychadelic and the indica is just full on narcotic.

I MUST HAVE THE TRELLIS! Exactly what I have been looking for you dirty z you. Link to where obtained and/or what it is exactly so i can see if can source for next grow. I think it is Zzzzz-nutz :LOL: and wtf with that cola man, 10 I say "SHE'S A TEN!"
Yeah man she is a freak but she smells like grape jelly and is so fricken dense. Will have to grow it again to see if that calyx thing is genetic or a one time thing. She is a really light pink-purple color leaning more towards pink. One of the most beautiful plants ive grown. To think it was a reveg from clones when the original plant was in like week 4 of flower but had root issues so I took her out. Glad i regrew her...looking forward to the smoke report for sure. Fk sake when will they legalize weed and let us send nugs to each other....😤😤

What an incredible harvest ahead once again Z 👏 just beautiful. Perfect when it all comes together. Can't wait for you to get drying and get that lights don't have to be on relaxation I'm feelin hah Still no clue what I'm doing but sure feel like there are 7 plants drying behind me in the tent :ROFLMAO: Great job bro, love it
Thanks a lot man I appreciate the positive comments on the run! I am for sure digging this run and it just mught be my best yet. Never went above 585ppm so these plants dont need as much food as some think. CANT WAIT to finish this run and take some time to just enjoy my flower and grow out some of the awesome @dragonsflamegenetics seeds I got recently. So I'll just veg out those seeds, set em on auto water setup and go on some fishing/bike trips. My room had some rh and temp issues but i've dialed it in now though. Though when its 100 degrees out, my window ac unit just cant keep up and i gotta dial my lights down to keep it below 75. Looking forward to cooler weather for SURE.

Didn't know you harvested man, will go and check out your thread! Whats your plan next: vegging out some new genetics I assume?

So this week is super hot and humid, my room was geting a bit too hot and humid too so i decided to harvest @ 9.7 weeks. Majority of the trichs are all cloudy, a couple amber interspersed here and there. Smells are incredible this round, grape jam and skittles and fruit juice. All three strains are super terpy and massive yield. Cant wait for the smoke report in coupke weeks. I took a couple tester nugs to dry faster :D.

I had a whole photo sesh planned for this harvest, but i was swamped this morning and didnt end up taking many shots of the buds.
Largest buds are def the candyclysm, terpiest is the kings juice and the peyote wifi is the best overall smell and yield. Hope i found a keeper this round. Gonna plant some Triangle Death Kush next.
Peace!
Peyote wifi: ended up being kind of pink, super heavy yield and smells like grape jelly. Holy smuckers she's a cool gal.E4182AA0-F8A2-4357-AD98-BB045195E42A.jpegC98B0945-52A7-4D2A-A13E-18F499B8BFFC.jpeg187DDF95-9DEA-48AF-B0BA-844708BD7284.jpeg
C4BBB876-D075-4D82-87AB-0427CF301152.jpeg

So this week is super hot and humid, my room was geting a bit too hot and humid too so i decided to harvest @ 9.7 weeks. Majority of the trichs are all cloudy, a couple amber interspersed here and there. Smells are incredible this round, grape jam and skittles and fruit juice. All three strains are super terpy and massive yield. Cant wait for the smoke report in coupke weeks. I took a couple tester nugs to dry faster :D.

I had a whole photo sesh planned for this harvest, but i was swamped this morning and didnt end up taking many shots of the buds.
Largest buds are def the candyclysm, terpiest is the kings juice and the peyote wifi is the best overall smell and yield. Hope i found a keeper this round. Gonna plant some Triangle Death Kush next.
Peace!
Peyote wifi: ended up being kind of pink, super heavy yield and smells like grape jelly. Holy smuckers she's a cool gal.View attachment 13738View attachment 13737View attachment 13740
View attachment 13739
Gorgeous flowers bro!

Peace!
Peyote wifi: ended up being kind of pink, super heavy yield and smells like grape jelly. Holy smuckers she's a cool gal.View attachment 13738View attachment 13737View attachment 13740
View attachment 13739
Fuck man this is an awesome, quality yield!!!

Back
Top Bottom