how do you like the hash you made? how do you smoke it? back in the day we use to put a chunk on a safety pin and put a cup over it to catch the smoke in it then inhale from cup. lol it's been so long since i had hash.
Funny you ask, it's been a hot topic in my local circle too now that I've been getting rid of some.

When I was young we did knife hits. My wife would never let me stink up the kitchen like that now lol Instead of free flow we would have a 2 litre bottle with the bottom cut off as a funnel for the person inhaling, one time we cut the bottom of a 44oz beer bottle to use as a funnel. I think you get the most bang for your buck using knife hits but I'm not a kid anymore, I want it easy lol

Nowadays... I'm lazy. I found one way I like and that is to layer a bowl with herb, hash, herb. It will take me like 30 minutes to finish that bowl.... Phew 😌 when I put hash in the middle like this I get a piece of hash and squeeze it as hard as I can to get it flat and thin.

But I think with that small bong I might try to use some kind of special hash smoking stem in it or something.

I remember using those little keychain novelty bowls for hash as a kid too.

Sometimes I put some in the Plenty, layering like a bowl.

Yeah I like fat tire, you probably like that bicycle on it lol

Right now I have a variety pack I got from Costco

Speaking of alcohol I have some liquor bottles I'm going to be making into bongs soon, funny I'm most excited about the smallest one to be honest. Love that shape and the handle on it
View attachment 14250
Sup bro. How's it been hangin man? i have been mia lately as Ive been busy af. Did you turn one of these into a bong yet? Im feeling the smaller ones as dab rigs :D. I do like fat tire yes, partly, because of the bike but also cuz its just damn good stuff lol. Nice alcohol percentage too. Anyway hope all is well man, gonna try and catch up and see whats been up around here while ive been gone. Peace!

how do you like the hash you made? how do you smoke it? back in the day we use to put a chunk on a safety pin and put a cup over it to catch the smoke in it then inhale from cup. lol it's been so long since i had hash.
Sup man! Hope all is good with you. As i said to ninja ive been mia but am back for a bit. Got a new run going so i will be posting an uodate on that. As for me, i enjoy hash all kinds of ways. Sandwiched in a bowl, topped on a bowl, snake in the grass joint, mixed with tobacco in a spliff. Actually, the first time i smoked weed was some Moroccan hash mixed with tobacco, pretty much the main way people smoke weed in Spain, at least at that time.

Lately though, ive discovered you can straight up dab bubble hash like shatter. You just get a clump of bubble hash or keif, roll into a ball with the heat from your hands, then squeeze a lil peice in some parchment paper till you get a thin little patty or "hash flag". Dab thab at low temp, around 450-550f and its the fkn sh!t.

Funny you ask, it's been a hot topic in my local circle too now that I've been getting rid of some.

When I was young we did knife hits. My wife would never let me stink up the kitchen like that now lol Instead of free flow we would have a 2 litre bottle with the bottom cut off as a funnel for the person inhaling, one time we cut the bottom of a 44oz beer bottle to use as a funnel. I think you get the most bang for your buck using knife hits but I'm not a kid anymore, I want it easy lol

Nowadays... I'm lazy. I found one way I like and that is to layer a bowl with herb, hash, herb. It will take me like 30 minutes to finish that bowl.... Phew 😌 when I put hash in the middle like this I get a piece of hash and squeeze it as hard as I can to get it flat and thin.

But I think with that small bong I might try to use some kind of special hash smoking stem in it or something.

I remember using those little keychain novelty bowls for hash as a kid too.

Sometimes I put some in the Plenty, layering like a bowl.
Bro i also did knife hits and they smack haha. Though the metal used in butter knives isnt the healthiest for that use, i think they even make hash butter knives soecifically for dabbing lol.

Sup everyone, been away for a bit but my garden is up and running with a new run, thanks to @dragonsflamegenetics! These are some regular seeds of Triangle Death Skunk. Im hoping for 2-4 females out of this and maybe will even keep a male to collect some of its pollen for sh!ts and giggles (a big maybe though as im not sure im ready for the hassle of keeping pollen away from the girls).

These plants are 2.5 weeks from planting. All of em look strong, just transplanted them the other day as ive not been able to get to transplanting for a while so they stayed in the germination chamber for a bit. But yeah, really looking forward to these, they all have really nice structure even at this early stage. Any phenotype characteristics I should know about @dragonsflamegenetics ? Like if its a stretcher or a shorter gal, long flowering time or short? Cant wait to stem rub these babies :D. Was gonna do soil this round but alas i am too busy to do anything new with the growing. I got the coco down so im keeping it simple 6D051787-48E2-42D7-863E-E6DD4B7789E3.jpegfor now.

Sup y'all. Here we are one week later. had the light a bit too close for a day and i raised it a bit. Other than that smooth sailing they are growing pretty fast, very nice structure on em. I suspect I have at least 2 gals but only time will tell. Will be vegging them for 4 more weeks then flip to flower :D. 02D1A826-68AC-46B7-B9AC-089B7D46F0AE.jpeg

Last edited:
The pin under glass brings back memories. Brick hash is my go to, usually in a bong.

After so many years with advances in different ways to consume cannabis products ways to smoke hash have remained old school.

20210731_215730.jpg

The pin under glass brings back memories. Brick hash is my go to, usually in a bong.

After so many years with advances in different ways to consume cannabis products ways to smoke hash have remained old school.

View attachment 17802
4 ton press? Pshaw......

View attachment 17802
Bubble hash is my fave. If I had a press rosin would be my go to for sure. What kind of results you getting with that press setup?

Bubble hash is my fave. If I had a press rosin would be my go to for sure. What kind of results you getting with that press setup?
Ive never made bubble hash

Results are dependent on material. I use a rosin tech 500 tumbler and i put in 300 grams of flower at a time with 6 quarters and tumble that.

Tumble 300 gms for 10 min returns approx 15 % or 45 gms of kif and it takes about 100+ gms to make a nice brick.
All these were returns were from 300 gms tumbled for different times
Time on bottom in min.

20220103_052848.jpg20220222_080914.jpg20211220_134015.jpg

Last edited:

Results are dependent on material. I use a rosin tech 500 tumbler and i put in 300 grams of flower at a time with 6 quarters and tumble that.

Tumble 300 gms for 10 min returns approx 15 % or 45 gms of kif and it takes about 100+ gms to make a nice brick.
Time on bottom in min.

View attachment 17806View attachment 17807View attachment 17808
With enough heat and pressure you could make that stuff like some Moroccan style hash. Even in the palms of your hands in a medium temp room that kief will hash up quick. Have you tried it? Or do you just sprinkle it into bowls and joints as-is?

Bubble hash is fun and so fkn easy. Just dry it in the refrigerator in a carboard tray lined with parchment paper and it turns out full melt everytime. Pretty cheap setup to and its SUPER efficient with using all your harvest.

Time on bottom in min.

View attachment 17806View attachment 17807View attachment 17808
Wait Im high...I just see the brick of pressed kief in your photo. You got it mang haha nicee.

One week later and these babies have been topped. Phenotypical variation seems pretty stable except for one pheno which has slitly wider leaf shape than the others. Only 3 more weeks of vegging then its scrog and flip time! View attachment 18442
Business as usual, Zombie. good job

Yo!! Still out here growin, just been hella mia due to bikes and work. Flipping tonight, at least one of these plants will be male so it will be a lot less full in couple weeks when i cull the dudes. The stem rub on these Triangle Death Kush from @dragonsflamegenetics is unreal. Hard to describe other than its complex, floral and intense. Def can tell its gonna be a special strain...cant wait to see these girls bloom :D 3F65B8C7-B700-434E-AD3C-75F4EC285A5D.jpeg

Yo!! Still out here growin, just been hella mia due to bikes and work. Flipping tonight, at least one of these plants will be male so it will be a lot less full in couple weeks when i cull the dudes. The stem rub on these Triangle Death Kush from @dragonsflamegenetics is unreal. Hard to describe other than its complex, floral and intense. Def can tell its gonna be a special strain...cant wait to see these girls bloom :D View attachment 20987
Smash pics are the beginning of a beautiful ride.......

Back
Top Bottom