Got some new girls ready to transplant and flip in a couple weeks. These are Roadhead (Sundae Driver x Zoap) from LIT farms. I've grown out their Velvet Moon before and it was pretty dank. Waiting for some testers from @dragonsflamegenetics to fill out the rest of my plant count :p. I had so much from last harvest Im just chilling and focusing on work and will just be pheno hunting with younger plants. So no scrog really just trelissing. These plants are super bushy though and have some nice branches below. I love me some sundae driver so...cant wait!

View attachment IMG_9160.MOV

Some Triangle Death Skunk to start out the day. This stuff gets tastier and tastier as it cures, has that dank flavor I only ever had with the top notch weed. Blows the rest of the stuff I've grown out of the water.

C1DCECB3-E6A4-4A2E-BF60-7FB44A280668.jpeg

I love me some sundae driver so...cant wait!
Sundae Driver is a parent to one of my favorite strains of all time, Kitchen Sink. It smelled like a dirty dishrag but in that good way. I can't find seeds anywhere and contacted Cannarado genetics and they said they won't be doing any more seed runs.

I did snag some Sundae Batter seeds from Greenpoint for cheap. Sundae Driver x Animal Cookies.

So its been a while since a garden update. Right now I got some Roadhead from LIT farms almost ready to chop. I got two pheno's @ week 9.5 and one is done and the other needs another week. HOWEVER I got some cool stuff waiting to get flowering so Im just taking both at week 10.

Been delving into the world of alt-cannabinoids like CBG, CBD and CBDV dominant cultivars. Seriously cool stuff, been hunting to find tasty CBG and CBDV strains so i can smoke and enjoy the terps and mild effects of Type 3 and 4 flower and lower my tolerance for high thc strains.

For YEARS I've smoked high THC strains and after trying some CBD flower, its actually tasty and scratches the itch of smoking a J but without the face melting effect lol. Currently I just harvested some White CBG and Forbidden V CBDV.

The 2 White CBG Pheno's I have kept smell like fruit and cheese, the other smells just straight up cheesy. The Forbidden V plant smells like a CRAZY mango and tropical fruit terps. Its a triploid so Im looking forward to seeing how it smokes!

White CBG #1: Fruity and Cheesy

WhiteCBG_001.png

White CBG #2: Cheese on Cheese

433497321_1597609621031067_5298034062323538538_n.jpg

Forbidden V CBDV #1: Mango, Tropical Fruit, Skunky

429422025_430613499354923_5684397330041771776_n (1).jpg

Here is both phenos of Roadhead. One pheno has really nice bud structure and the other one is a monster. Main cola is ffffffat, really leafy. However seems like solid buds and REALLY skunky and smells like some sort of soapy, skunky rubbery smell. THe prettyier pheno is so damn sticky, all her leaves are covered in resin. She smells similar to the other one with the soapy terps, but this one smells more on the sweeter terp side than skunky, still fire af. Gonna take both of these like 3-4 more days and chop chop!
Roadhead #1
roadhead_beforechop.png
Roadhead #2

roadhead_beforechop2.png

Next strains Im gonna be running next for the high thc strains. Got a bunch of LIT farms gear during Christmas time so Im LIT out rn lol.

Syrian Landrace x MelvinZ (Hoku Seed Co.)

Tropical Bubbles (LIT Farms)

Sticky Bath (LIT Farms)

Lemon Cherry Sherbert (LIT Farms).

I’m fixing to order seeds of that White CBG seedless. Hopefully adding CBG will help with my medical issues. Thanks for all the great info.

I’m fixing to order seeds of that White CBG seedless. Hopefully adding CBG will help with my medical issues. Thanks for all the great info.
Yeah man that White CBG seedless looks like a winner for sure, supposed to have more terps than the original one which I grew. Their triploids look pretty legit! Will have to cop a pack for myself soon as well for the hemp grow :D. If you find a keeper lemme know!

looking killer and sounds like a fun way to lower the tolerance. I need to do something similar, smoke to god damn much so I have to smoke so god damn much its a vicious cycle
Yeah man same here, I smoke too fricken much and this low thc stuff is a good alternative. It's like, when you've smoked all the smoke there is to smoke, its cool to try something totally different. Hopefully my CBG will test above 15% which is really high for CBG rn, got it tested 30 days before harvest and she was already putting out a nice amount of CBG.

Bro if you make a high CBG cross with your genetics you could really find something niche af.

Sundae Driver is a parent to one of my favorite strains of all time, Kitchen Sink. It smelled like a dirty dishrag but in that good way. I can't find seeds anywhere and contacted Cannarado genetics and they said they won't be doing any more seed runs.

I did snag some Sundae Batter seeds from Greenpoint for cheap. Sundae Driver x Animal Cookies.
Yeah its one of my favorite strains as well, I love me some unique terps. Hard to explain the flavor but I got some in CO last time I was there and it blew my socks off. Hope to find a legit pheno of SD one day cuz dayum its a nice plant.

Cannarado has some pretty legendary strains. I went on a Cannarado kick last year, got some of his Zawlatti, Carbon Fiber X Cheetah Piss, Candyclysm and Sundae Driver x Hotspot.

Cant wait to harvest this Roadhead, Im stoked to try some ZOAP and the SD terps. Never had ZOAP but one of the pheno's legit smells kinda like soap lol.

Tester nug of the funky Roadhead plant. Air dried it for a couple days.
433527533_946088627175915_4938450161681718149_n.jpg

Hollly crappers it tastes like some Sundae driver, or at least how I remember it. Vanilla, Skunk, Wine kind of terps with some dankness in the background.
433219415_1460612378000706_2790773976815252010_n.jpg

Roadhead is chopped and drying in my pantry room which, for some awesome reason, stays pretty much 60-65 all year. Smells kind of vanilla-ey and dank, with some soapy notes as well. Can't wait to have something fresh to smoke on cuz I went through my last harvest pretty quickly :p.

Next up with a bunch of LIT farms strains and a cool Syrian Landrace cross from Hoku Seed Co.
View attachment Roadhead_video_001.mp4

So I just started to get back into fly fishing after a 3 year hiatus. I got into fly fishing during covid so I had something to do and it is ADDICTIVE. I fished all over Colorado starting out, hitting up remote mountain streams and lakes.

Now Im in VA and just realized I live next to some of the best trout and bass fishing in the state. So yeah, I will be posting some fishing content on here for sh!ts and giggles :p.

Here I am fishing a popper for bass. First day out of the season, no catches but a few bites. Was sublime to just be out on the river getting my feet wet and thinking like a fish for a while.

fishing_2024.png

So I just started to get back into fly fishing after a 3 year hiatus. I got into fly fishing during covid so I had something to do and it is ADDICTIVE. I fished all over Colorado starting out, hitting up remote mountain streams and lakes.

Now Im in VA and just realized I live next to some of the best trout and bass fishing in the state. So yeah, I will be posting some fishing content on here for sh!ts and giggles :p.

Here I am fishing a popper for bass. First day out of the season, no catches but a few bites. Was sublime to just be out on the river getting my feet wet and thinking like a fish for a while.

View attachment 54130
I don't fly fish but my buddy Mick does. He had a few issues with cocaine so he's been in recovery for the last few years and he says fly fishing is his happy place.

I don't fly fish but my buddy Mick does. He had a few issues with cocaine so he's been in recovery for the last few years and he says fly fishing is his happy place.
Hell yeah man, when your fly fishing and in the zone, its better than any drug :D. It is kind of like a drug though cuz its addicting af.

Some of the fresh harvest of Roadhead (Zoap x Sundae Driver) from LIT Farms. Sticky as all get out, smells like Soap and dank. So far its a keeper, though I think stuff tends to taste better when it cures for a month. So smoke report will come soon :Droadheadnug_001.png

Never caught a brook trout but we do have some lagoons stocked with them.plenty of browns and rainbows here.
awesome scenery .weather looks great .

Never caught a brook trout but we do have some lagoons stocked with them.plenty of browns and rainbows here.
awesome scenery .weather looks great .
Weather is phenomenal, really soaking it all in while it lasts.

And yeah man the brook trout are native to here, been here for eon's. They rarely get above 12" in these small mountain streams but they got a hell of a fight in em.

We get rainbows stocked out here too, but they are in the lower reaches of the river from where I've been fishing lately.

Went out this morning and caught 3 rainbows and 1 brookie. I swear Im getting pretty dang obsessed with fly fishing, its addicting af.

This rainbow was about 10-12 inches I believe. Caught it on a dry fly so I saw it leap from the water and swallow the fly, quite dramatic lol. 438271457_894462629363062_2274493644327711277_n.jpg

And yeah man the brook trout are native to here, been here for eon's. They rarely get above 12" in these small mountain streams but they got a hell of a fight in em.

We get rainbows stocked out here too, but they are in the lower reaches of the river from where I've been fishing lately.

Went out this morning and caught 3 rainbows and 1 brookie. I swear Im getting pretty dang obsessed with fly fishing, its addicting af.

This rainbow was about 10-12 inches I believe. Caught it on a dry fly so I saw it leap from the water and swallow the fly, quite dramatic lol. View attachment 55128
That rainbow is gorgeous man, nice catch!!

Yea that stream and rainbow are beautiful~!
When it gets too hot just jump in and cool off.
Man this not summer needs to be gone so soon here~!

Yeah man Appalachia is far out gorgeous. Im actually looking forward to the hot days just as an excuse to cannonball into some swimming holes lol.

For sure this has been a weird season, supposed to be in the mid to lower 60's this week here, frickn crazy!

This rainbow was about 10-12 inches I believe. Caught it on a dry fly so I saw it leap from the water and swallow the fly, quite dramatic lol. View attachment 55128
i hope these are good eating. i read online that most or all of lakes and rivers are contaminated, high levels of metals. sucks that govt. has to destroy because they are so frigging greedy.

Back
Top Bottom