i hope these are good eating. i read online that most or all of lakes and rivers are contaminated, high levels of metals. sucks that govt. has to destroy because they are so frigging greedy.
I do catch and release so Im not eating them. However, I think these mountain trout should be lower on the heavy metal scale cuz they dont survive if the water's ppm's are too high. They literally talk about water PPM's and ph levels and how trout in the mountain streams can survive there due to low ppm water. However, fish do travel and there is a chance they would be high in metals. I do know that lake trout are known to be pretty dirty to eat vs the high-altitude mountain stream trout, at least thats what I've been told.

Plus, I just like the sport of catching them cuz its so difficult. They are some really smart fish and they can detect a lure vs real bug super easy, thats why its hard to catch em cuz you gotta get your fly to act EXACTLY like a bug, so no line drag, no quick movements, really thin fishing line, etc.

So I got my Hemp license recently and have been pheno hunting Type 4 and Type 3 strains (CBD, CBG, CBDV dominant strains with 0.3% thc or under).

This is my current run of Hemp (fully legal and documented grow :D). Got some Peach Buddha (CBD dom) and Frozen Buddha (CBG dom) strains going here. These come all the way from my buddy in Italy of Sativa Creations. The stem rubs from these plants are incredible. Just flipped this room a few days ago and put em under the scrog. These genetics are STRRRONG looking.

I got my personal grow going too, but only 4 plants. For my personals I got some Syrian Landrace x MelvinZ cross, Sticky Bath, Tropical Bubbles and Lemon Cherry Sherbert.
Yeeeaaa boiiii!! I AM OBSESSED WITH GROWING WEED :D :D :D
View attachment Hemp_room_vid.mp4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom