Looking nice Zombie. Those first 4 pics really showing the Deathstar lineage.
Thanks brother, yeah thats the one that looks craziest. Smelliest is the last cola photo. Time will tell! About 70% cloudy/ clear. I'll give them 2 more weeks then ill cut em. Never grown out deathstar so super stoked to try the flower.

I also realize i gotta reign in the dog hair, its all over my buds. If i didnt love em so much iI'd be dogless lol.
Between pot and my dogs, the dogs win every time. The pot is just gonna have to calm it's tits and deal with a little fuzz. Lucky my dogs don't shed and are too short to reach plants. Otherwise it would be survival of the fittest down there.

Between pot and my dogs, the dogs win every time. The pot is just gonna have to calm it's tits and deal with a little fuzz. Lucky my dogs don't shed and are too short to reach plants. Otherwise it would be survival of the fittest down there.
100% agree bro, I love my plants but would get rid of them all for any of my doggos. I got a Border Collie and he doesn't come INTO the grow room but close to it lol. Poor dude, I can't tell him off cuz he's a sweety. Fk the fuzz, I'll just call it extra grams :p.

What kinda dogs you got running around there?

I will take some better shots of the trichs soon, but daaaaamn this Triangle Death Skunk has the biggest trichome heads Ive seen so far since starting growing. Dragons flame genetics is bringing the fire!! I think I will take these another week and chop them, reveg and keep the best of the 4. Popped off some test nugs I will try in a few days cuz I cant wait :D. C30F1164-FB5D-48C0-9D6E-998A516110E0.jpeg

Some Nugshots of my Triangle Death Skunk. Out of the 4 girls, I actually kept the one that had a more spear shaped cola over the death start looking ones. This pheno has the most flavor of anything I've grown yet. Rubber, earthy, gassy, with some flora afternotes. Smokes really well fresh out of the dry, can't wait to taste it after it's cured for a while. Loved this grow! Thanks so much @dragonsflamegenetics for letting me grow this girl out. Great work!! All the pheno's are sick af.
TDS_001_close.png
TDS_001_medium_002.png
TDS_002_close.png
TDS_002_medium_001.png
TDS_002_medium_002.png
TDS_002_medium_003.png
TDS_002_medium_004.png
TDS_002_medium_005.png

Some Nugshots of my Triangle Death Skunk. Out of the 4 girls, I actually kept the one that had a more spear shaped cola over the death start looking ones. This pheno has the most flavor of anything I've grown yet. Rubber, earthy, gassy, with some flora afternotes. Smokes really well fresh out of the dry, can't wait to taste it after it's cured for a while. Loved this grow! Thanks so much @dragonsflamegenetics for letting me grow this girl out. Great work!! All the pheno's are sick af.
View attachment 32422
View attachment 32424
View attachment 32425
View attachment 32426
View attachment 32427
View attachment 32428
View attachment 32429
View attachment 32430
TASTY!!!😋

Hey man thought of you when I saw this ~! :oops:

Hey man thought of you when I saw this ~! :oops:
Damn he is a really good rider, fricken stuff looks scary af! Ive seen some crashes at this event (on youtube) and they are brutal! Those bikes are auch beasts though, you can run straight into a curb and they plop ever em like its a pebble. Do you ride bikes? I think ive asked this before lol

No I don't ride anymore.
That video was unbelievable and a crash anywhere on that course could be fatal I would imagine.
I watched it several times. Guy riding was a tactician on the course. :cool:

Yeah man he subtly avoided so many instant death scenarios lol. I havent ridden anything that crazy but ive done the Whole Enchilada in Moab, Utah. Many places where you can kick-the-bucket quite easily.
No I don't ride anymore.
That video was unbelievable and a crash anywhere on that course could be fatal I would imagine.
I watched it several times. Guy riding was a tactician on the course. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom