So i officially have at least 3 female Triangle Death Kush plants and 1 maybe extra female and 1 for sure male plant. Hell yeah, really good female to male ratio so far! I also think its cuz they are happy girls and come from good stock :D. They smell like some top shelf already I can just tell by the level of terp's its throwing out. Cant fricken wait to see these next few weeks its gonna be crazy :D.

The male plant has a hella nice stem rub and is pretty stout looking so, thinking its not a bad male plant for pollen. Do i have time to collect pollen from this male and pollinate a couple colas on the girls? They are starting week 2 of flower. Would like to setup a tent in another room just to collect some pollen then pollinate a few nugs of the strongest/smelliest female's.

So i officially have at least 3 female Triangle Death Kush plants and 1 maybe extra female and 1 for sure male plant. Hell yeah, really good female to male ratio so far! I also think its cuz they are happy girls and come from good stock :D. They smell like some top shelf already I can just tell by the level of terp's its throwing out. Cant fricken wait to see these next few weeks its gonna be crazy :D.

The male plant has a hella nice stem rub and is pretty stout looking so, thinking its not a bad male plant for pollen. Do i have time to collect pollen from this male and pollinate a couple colas on the girls? They are starting week 2 of flower. Would like to setup a tent in another room just to collect some pollen then pollinate a few nugs of the strongest/smelliest female's.
Yes you have time! If you can do it now.

Yes you have time! If you can do it now.
Super stoked to hear from you Cannagranny, hope your having a good night! Good to know, will setup the tent tomorrow morning and let him chill there till he spills his pollen. For now im gonna take him outt the scrog and put him on the floor away from any fans just in case it decides tonite is the night to become a man lmao.

Super stoked to hear from you Cannagranny, hope your having a good night! Good to know, will setup the tent tomorrow morning and let him chill there till he spills his pollen. For now im gonna take him outt the scrog and put him on the floor away from any fans just in case it decides tonite is the night to become a man lmao.
I’d be moving his happy man ass several rooms over behind three locked doors!
What if he pops and gets in your heat/cooling system?

I’d be moving his happy man ass several rooms over behind three locked doors!
What if he pops and gets in your heat/cooling system?
Buenas dias CG!!

Yeah after sleeping on the idea I am going to cull the male today lol. I am WAY too busy rn to deal with that pollen x contamination stuff so...SNIP SNIP lil guy lol.

Also didnt even think about the pollen getting into my hvac. Didn't realize pollen was like the Alien ready to spread via my ductwork lmao. :alien:

Tom Cruise News:
Mitigating the risk of cross-pollination in cannabis presents a unique challenge. The most straight forward strategy involves geographic or physical isolation. Industry experts recommend a minimum distance of 10 miles between outdoor cannabis fields. Research has shown that pollen can travel much further than 10 miles, but the amount of pollen transported decreases logarithmically with increasing distance from the source. Therefore, the risk of pollination should be negligible beyond ten miles from a pollen source.

Important variables related to pollen transport and viability include wind speed, direction, precipitation and humidity, topography, physical barriers, time since release, etc. For example, a study by Small and Antle, 2003, on pollen dispersal in cannabis found that a 3-mile isolation distance downwind was equivalent to a 0.6-mile distance upwind in terms of the amount of pollen deposited.

While geographic isolation may be a technically feasible strategy, accomplishing it in the field is more complicated. Maintaining isolation distances requires identifying where cannabis is being grown. Marijuana growers in Michigan are currently regulated by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA). Industrial hemp producers are regulated by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD). Although these agencies maintain records on where cannabis is produced, there is currently no coordination between the agencies regarding this issue and the location of cannabis fields is not public information. Maintaining geographic isolation would therefore require voluntary sharing of location information by growers. Even if growers could be encouraged to share this sensitive information, enforcement of isolation distances would be difficult.

Physical isolation accomplished by growing marijuana or CBD hemp indoors with air filtration systems can achieve the same result as geographic isolation, but also dramatically increases the cost of cannabis production. Growing grain or fiber hemp indoors is not practical given the scale required to achieve profitability with these lower value commodities. However, it may be possible to physically isolate grain/fiber hemp and the pollen it produces using strategic windbreaks or irrigation. Borders of thick crops or trees planted downwind may be able to intercept a great deal of pollen. A study by Ushiyama et al., 2009, found that windbreaks reduced dispersal of maize pollen by 30-60% depending on their design. Precipitation or irrigation water can weigh down pollen and prevent it from floating away on the wind. However, research on the use of these techniques in cannabis is lacking.

Tom Cruise News:
Mitigating the risk of cross-pollination in cannabis presents a unique challenge. The most straight forward strategy involves geographic or physical isolation. Industry experts recommend a minimum distance of 10 miles between outdoor cannabis fields. Research has shown that pollen can travel much further than 10 miles, but the amount of pollen transported decreases logarithmically with increasing distance from the source. Therefore, the risk of pollination should be negligible beyond ten miles from a pollen source.

Important variables related to pollen transport and viability include wind speed, direction, precipitation and humidity, topography, physical barriers, time since release, etc. For example, a study by Small and Antle, 2003, on pollen dispersal in cannabis found that a 3-mile isolation distance downwind was equivalent to a 0.6-mile distance upwind in terms of the amount of pollen deposited.

While geographic isolation may be a technically feasible strategy, accomplishing it in the field is more complicated. Maintaining isolation distances requires identifying where cannabis is being grown. Marijuana growers in Michigan are currently regulated by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA). Industrial hemp producers are regulated by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD). Although these agencies maintain records on where cannabis is produced, there is currently no coordination between the agencies regarding this issue and the location of cannabis fields is not public information. Maintaining geographic isolation would therefore require voluntary sharing of location information by growers. Even if growers could be encouraged to share this sensitive information, enforcement of isolation distances would be difficult.

Physical isolation accomplished by growing marijuana or CBD hemp indoors with air filtration systems can achieve the same result as geographic isolation, but also dramatically increases the cost of cannabis production. Growing grain or fiber hemp indoors is not practical given the scale required to achieve profitability with these lower value commodities. However, it may be possible to physically isolate grain/fiber hemp and the pollen it produces using strategic windbreaks or irrigation. Borders of thick crops or trees planted downwind may be able to intercept a great deal of pollen. A study by Ushiyama et al., 2009, found that windbreaks reduced dispersal of maize pollen by 30-60% depending on their design. Precipitation or irrigation water can weigh down pollen and prevent it from floating away on the wind. However, research on the use of these techniques in cannabis is lacking.
Going to pay to play~! (y)

Tom Cruise News:

Well darn did I just get schooled in pollination lol. Heck yeah, so that study basically showed that you have to expect SOME gene flow with cannabis outdoors, no avoiding it. Growing any commercial weed indoors is seeming to be cost projibitive, especially with dispo prices under 1k a pound. Looks like hybrid greenhouse grows are the way to go, light dep. With electrical costs maybe countries like thailand will end up growing all the weed and exporting it internationally, like other stuff. Their electric costs in thailand are hella low.

Needless to say my foray into breeding will have to wait, but when i find a keeper i will 100% be selfing and making some s1 seeds.

Btw just did the last tucking on these girls for a bit. Confirmed, 4 of 5 seeds popped were female! Holy crap, @dragonsflamegenetics those are some healthy genetics brother! The stem rub is also some ridiculousness, i can just tell. It reminds me of the danky dank i used to get from this dude years ago, cant wait to see it bud out :D. Im already thinking #1 is the smelliest stem rub and she is also very vigoirous, so TDK #1 so far is my keeper.604229D5-8275-4E36-8D74-3045D40ECED7.jpeg

Here we are stepping into week 6 of flower. One of the 4 phenos seems a bit hungrier than the rest and is showing a bit of mag def, though her sisters are nice and dark green and no mag def. So assuming the lighter colored one is a keeper I will know to feed her a bit more next run. These have a really unique terpene profile, almost like a creamy, metallic scent with a nice kushy background. I have'nt really smoked any death star recently so i forget its terp profile. What kind of smells/flavors did you get with the parent's of this Triangle Death Kush @dragonsflamegenetics ? So far these plants are healthy and giving me no problems. I even did a heavy defol and continue to defoliate and no herms so far and they didnt skip a beat. I think about 5-6 weeks left before choppy chop. 21E80A0E-AD9A-4AA6-9CE3-4E2EE340AF17.jpegC937BCFE-FF0C-4393-9643-C9E72D745954.jpeg57590C45-216F-4FC3-86A1-8C508759F5F3.jpeg28D282D0-BF0A-4663-A49F-659F08DD26E6.jpeg217BC837-95A9-4616-9632-10D56BE9262E.jpeg

the deathstar to me is a in the spicy horseradish, tennis ball, kush realm of flavors, while the triangle skunk is in the floral fuel skunky realm.

Those are looking very promising and looks like you are doing a killer job!
Sweet! Thanks for the insight. I didn't know how to describe it but tennis ball and horseradish are definitely there. One of the pheno's is a bit mintier than the rest and she is not as stretchy. The hungrier stretchier one has those tennis ball/spicy terps for sure.

Did some research and this strain has lots of the Humulene terpene responsible for those spicy, rubbery terps. 1697406738214.png

yea the first 3 ones to release are coming Halloween.

Triangle death skunk (Deathstar x triangle skunk)
Maui Mac dragon (cherry pie x mac dragon x triangle skunk)
Triangle Skunk Shine (blackberry moonshine bx1 x triangle skunk)
The triangle death skunk is doing REALLY well. Like smelling up my whole house well. Has a kind of sweet and sour smell going on, but when when i rub a nug (Go rub a nug! Lol) it smells like rubber, fuel with some nice anise and spice aftertones. Lovin it, only hard part is that i have two clear phenos. Which will I keep? Im thinking the shorter one as its fuelier, but the stretchy one has some more of that exotic fruit notes. We shall see, loving the genetics so far, for sure gonna find some good smoke in here. Highly recommend this strain so far @MDK

1A546F03-506A-4E1D-BB62-115B7CEA4ACD.jpeg

46825DC2-1542-4D57-98B1-4D2CA0697077.jpeg

A68D7056-37A8-4CC7-9EB6-7737D568BCB4.jpeg

Been a fun grow so far, all of the plants smell good. Gonna be hard to pick a keeper but wanna pick the best from this rohnd, plant the rest of the pack, and see what I keep! I love the tennis ball, rubbery terps im getting from one, and another has these awesome exotic spice notes with some fuel.

This is the pheno that has the more fruity afternotes, she is a lil frost factory. 6DE72183-E1B8-407E-BC47-8F0CF4E4E1B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Rub a nug haha now that is funny. looks good bud. wish i lived closer as I would love to try your stuff out bud. that goes for the lot of you too. lol
Sup brother hope all is well with you. And for sure man this next harvest i should be well stocked for the Holidays! 🌿🌿💨💨

Hello All! I am gonna be sharing my grow's on here, as well as my musings whilst smoking doob's. Feel free to follow along as I learn to grow the dank, listen to some tunes and shoot the sh!t with you all.
Here are some shots from my past grow. I will post my current run later this evening.
View attachment 1359View attachment 1360View attachment 1362View attachment 1365View attachment 1366View attachment 1368View attachment 1370View attachment 1369View attachment 1371View attachment 1372View attachment 1373View attachment 1358View attachment 1367
Looks fire!!

Triangle Death Skunk at week 9. Crazy rubber/fuel/gas terps with floral afternotes. Two of the 4 phenotypes are winning, one in looks and one in smells. The one that looks crazy smells rubbery with floral afternote, and the one that looks less developed WREAKS of that gassy rubber terp. Really excited to smoke trst these. Running 420ppm with epsom instead of calmag. So far they seem to still be green even though they have low ppm and low N. Really loving these genetics from @dragonsflamegenetics
E60721D3-DF44-4EFE-ABEF-4D2774F0AB3E.jpeg
977F4BBC-9654-44C0-9BE2-C847C01F4C4A.jpeg
F738F20B-30F5-4168-B17B-DCB866A563CF.jpeg
52DC9B9D-918C-444B-AA31-E08AE0AC56D1.jpeg
1AF0BC07-C5E4-470F-B82C-D1A631AE8D0A.jpeg
20348AAD-EFF7-4DCF-A285-7C6D63C09087.jpeg
DD541967-5DD1-4BCF-A9B2-D271BE019549.jpeg
E3CBD55D-19CD-4043-93B0-BE258C845B1D.jpeg
56D3D9C6-A6F5-48C5-987A-ACB0CD4501F7.jpeg
705D7300-40C0-46E3-A1DB-52BCA23DAB55.jpeg
750362EE-C988-4E6C-915D-A3E23153E3A9.jpeg
7B82A298-C1A1-4D37-94D4-A3379E2CEC95.jpeg