Blueberry and Blueberry crosses.

My daughter really digs the berry and grape weeds. I’m pretty good with them, but always hoping for a good skunky or piney weed. Those are the bud of my youth, I feel it’s a life goal to grow something that reminds me of my youth.

I'm also always looking for the perfect sativa.
You know the one, where you toke half a doobie and end up cleaning and disinfecting your whole two stage bong collection.
That's not asking too much is it?
Not at all. I want an extremely potent sativa that flowers 60 days and makes 4oz plants that are 2' tall. Still working on it.

Nice grow. I just grew out a pre 2013 sativa pheno of a dj short blueberry on my last grow. She grew very tall and lanky with a floral blueberry scent with a nice daytime buzz. Never knew a sativa blueberry existed before growing out that plant

Hey, pretty little plants to start with, I've never flipped anything earlier than 6-7 weeks because I've needed the volume at harvest but now that I've a years stash behind me...lol...I can dabble......I've not been big on growing sativa's either because they take so fking long to finish...12 weeks and still not ready fk it chop em....I don't have the patients.

If you're looking for Blueberry have a look at the QC Blue or Quebec Blue from QCseeds...spectacular frost and a strong blueberry taste. Its not the biggest producer but what they put out has blown away everything else I've grown.1688566494583.png

Today I fkd up. Forgot to reset timer after the last outage. Opened the door at the regular time, they sat in dim light 2 hours before I figured it out. Watching close now, fingers crossed.
IMG_20230813_184650720.jpgIMG_20230813_184849296.jpg

Back
Top Bottom